Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Headquarters
Curious: Why does Anon hate MySpace and Gaia?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iXenu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:38 pm
I mean, the more people know the more people can help and most of the WORLD uses MySpace. Why is it so bad?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:29 pm
because most of us on myspace and gaia are moralfags. anon started as a group of people just giving people a knocking down if they needed it (in the most lulzy and traumatizing way possible XP) and just generaly doing it for the lulz. moralfags think anon should be used for good instead of for the lulz, at least thats what I've been able to find out

if I'm off on anything, somebody please tell me to lurk moar so I know  

The 17th Wraith

iXenu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:37 pm
The 17th Wraith
because most of us on myspace and gaia are moralfags. anon started as a group of people just giving people a knocking down if they needed it (in the most lulzy and traumatizing way possible XP) and just generaly doing it for the lulz. moralfags think anon should be used for good instead of for the lulz, at least thats what I've been able to find out

Well now we actually have a BIG task at knocking down Scientology, isn't it for the good AND the lulz?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:41 pm
yes, BUT, the majority of gaia and myspace believe anon should stay for the good, not the lulz. personaly, I think it should be for the lulz, because everybody needs to laugh. staying to just doing good is very boring and unlulzy  

The 17th Wraith

iXenu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:11 pm
The 17th Wraith
yes, BUT, the majority of gaia and myspace believe anon should stay for the good, not the lulz. personaly, I think it should be for the lulz, because everybody needs to laugh. staying to just doing good is very boring and unlulzy

Well you can still do good AND get lulz out of it. At least that's -my- opinion. ^^

EDIT: As you can tell I'm a pretty weird person (if you can't then you should be my friend and find out). xd

I think that if you still have fun while doing a good cause (like belitting Scientology about serious things in a comedic fashion) then all the more power to you. If you take what Scientology does behind the scenes as just funny then I think you're missing the point.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:41 pm
its the trolling of Scientology thats funny. once all the behind-the-scenes s**t came out, ya, some peoples morals kicked in. I've never found what they do as funny, but the way they try to cover it up and deny any connection to it is hilarious. I believe they should be taken down for it and I also believe that trolling the ever loving hell out of them too is a lulzy and worthwhile cause. I hate oranized religion though, so that affects my judgement on that. I honestly don't know if I'll continue on with anon after scientology or if I'll go back to being one of the basement-dwellers that tries to be an internet tough guy. I lurk around ED a lot and I'm beginning to like what I see (guess I'm on my way to being a sick ********, huh?) but thats off topic. I think anohter reason anon hates myspace and gaiafags is the fact that the majority of them HAVEN'T EVEN HIT PUBERTY YET. they just want to seem like they're being different and fitting in somewhere that most people don't know about and/or hate.

DAMN THATS VIABLE AS TL biggrin R  

The 17th Wraith

Death_Tap
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 am
Plus protesting behind a mask gives them a sense of security.

Anonymous has changed, and will forever change. The Moralfags are overwhelming the old, and now that moot's identity is out of the bag, the old 'haet machine' has changed.

Still, I think Anonymous is something else altogether. It is an entity devoid of emotion nor feeling. I participate because I feel that Scientology needs to be destroyed. Not changed, but completely crushed out of existence. But this is unfair, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:46 pm
all depends on your stance of religion. I hate organized religion, Scientology especially, and I go out of my way most of the time to make it known. if you believe something, doesn't mean its right, but it is fair to believe what you want  

The 17th Wraith

Silver Vermouth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:47 pm
Because both Gaia and Myspace have an obscene number of whiney self-righteous little 14 year olds who think they know everything and love to be camwhores. They are the cancer killing the interet. Don't tell me you haven't seen the billions of idiots on myspace, or all the ******** retards on Gaia begging and bitching and groveling for cybersex and pixels. There are smart users here, but we should all recognize how most of the population of Gaia and myspace are utter failures and should never be allowed to have access to the internet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:36 pm
Silver Vermouth
Because both Gaia and Myspace have an obscene number of whiney self-righteous little 14 year olds who think they know everything and love to be camwhores. They are the cancer killing the interet. Don't tell me you haven't seen the billions of idiots on myspace, or all the ******** retards on Gaia begging and bitching and groveling for cybersex and pixels. There are smart users here, but we should all recognize how most of the population of Gaia and myspace are utter failures and should never be allowed to have access to the internet.

very good point  

The 17th Wraith

RPM Osbourne

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:28 pm
Silver Vermouth

this.

+ rule #1 of the internet  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:18 pm
rule #1.......isn't that the one about /b/? XD  

The 17th Wraith

George_x_Bush

4,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:11 pm
The 17th Wraith

I can see your well-versed in the language of 4chan...

Not all of Anon are Atheists. I am Anonymous, and I'm actually Jewish (^.^). Anon does not 'hate' Myspace, but they are not very fond of Gaia. they call us Gaiafags. I do not mind, because I am also doing it for teh Lulz. And I believe that Anonymous is a necessary evil, like the USSR during WWII.

1 member of Anonymous does not represent the whole group, since we are not hive-minded.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:13 pm
RPM Osbourne
Silver Vermouth

this.

+ rule #1 of the internet

Wise words. I see newfags everyday. Like the profile "proud Scientologist". Hint: just a small frail child whose parents are scientolgists. How do I know this? I Lurk Moar. ^.^  

George_x_Bush

4,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Flatterer 200
Headquarters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items