Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:29 am
User Image
Welcome to the Halliwell Manor!
Here is where centuries of demon fighting, potion brewing, and spell writing has occured. The house and the book have been passed on to Wyatt's Children, just as it had been passed down to Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda.

Please Note: Only Peter, Parker and Paris live at the manor.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:45 am
Peter walked in the door and tossed his keys into the key holder. "Tv on channel 7 please" he said then an automated voice obliged. "Paris, you home?" he called out as he plopped on the couch, "Mom, Dad?" his voice echoed through the house, "where is everybody?"  

JiNX Charm3

1,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:52 am
Paris walked into the living room from the kitchen. "Aren't you not supposed to use your powers for personal gain?" She asked him, smirking slightly. It was nice to mock lecture her older brother. "Pete, you must've been dreaming. Mom and Dad were taken." She told him, seriously.

It hadn't happened long ago, but it was cemented in her mind. She heard an explosion from the kitchen. "s**t." She mumbled, hurrying back into the kitchen. The potion and kitchen were fine, just done. She vialed it, and cleaned up the mess, waiting for a lecture.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:40 am
"Sorry sometimes i forget, and hey look who's talkin, you never leave a potion unsupervised it would be devastating if some demon got a hold of one." he lectured back,"besides who are we up against right now P3 has been packed all week people complaining because i'm in charge." he said as he stood up and walked towards his little sister. "I'm gonna check the book of shadows again when i get back from the club tonight. wait why are you home? don't you have a chemistry test today?"  

JiNX Charm3

1,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:33 pm
"I'm on a lunch break." She told him, simply. "I know demon hunting may not be my favorite thing to do, but it's better then sitting at school with a bunch of posers talk about Avenged Sevenfold and claim that their god, because that's what's 'in' for today." She told her brother, putting the potion supplies away. "Besides, potion brewing is a lot like chemistry." She informed her brother with a snarky smile.

"Mixing of dangerous chemicals and all." She told him, with a slight smile. "Besides, ignore those customers, they don't know what they're talking about. Act like you own the place, kind of like you do here, and they'll love you- kind of like it isn't here." She told him, with a smirk. "Well, maybe some of the time." She added, teasingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:17 pm
Peter scowled at her, "well at least be careful makin potions on your own you don't wanna turn yourself into a toad Or did you forget about when you did that?" he joked and lecture all at once in some strangely unusual fashion.
(srry for the short post doing Spanish HW)  

JiNX Charm3

1,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:17 am
"Actually that was Parker, who managed to get himself into that bind and if I remember correctly, you were the one who almost cut our brother up." She told him, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, I got away without consequences this time." She told him, shaking her head.

She couldn't stand when he made jokes while attempting to lecture. It drove her mad. "Well, it was great to stop home for another infamous lecture, but I have school, oh and I'll be home late today." She added, placing several vile in her side-strap pack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:19 am
"Unless it's for school you will be home on time. Otherwise i'm coming to get you, is that understood Paris? With this whatver loose none of us are safe especially those of us who are stubborn." he said implying she was the stubborn one. as he grabbed the remote annoyed with calling out commands to the home voice sync system.  

JiNX Charm3

1,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:48 am
"Right, I'll be working on a project with Justin." She told him, with a smile. "It's for english." She added, orbing out and back to the hell hole that she called school. She took her time getting to her next period class- which was physics- and her last class of the day.

The bell rung loudly and Paris jumped at the chance to get out of the door. She had a detention after school, which she usually showed up for and then blew off, with some magical assistance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:04 am
Peter rolled his eyes, "some how i doubt that. Hold on I'm coming!" he said as he walked to the door. "Who is it?" he asked through the closed door being cautious.  

JiNX Charm3

1,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

JiNX Charm3

1,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:59 pm
((srry i've been out i got a second job and i'm in the unpacking stage of moving so bear with my absence please.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:13 am
((i'm back))
Peter opened the door to see noone there, "something doesn't feel right." he said before closing the door and turning around to see a demon throw an energy ball at him. he ducked out of the way in time exclaiming "woah!" he orbed out of the way of the second attack. "figures a demon attacks when noone else is here." he thought. Then he moved an athame into the demon's skull before it could attack again. It caught on fire and exploded. "Parker get your a** here now!" he yelled still trying to figure out where his brother had gone off to.  

JiNX Charm3

1,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Night_Creation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:56 pm
Paton orbed into the attic in the manor. He flipped through the pages, looking for a particular demon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:37 am
Peter realized what was going on as he looked up. He closed the door to the manor a stared at te ceiling. "Patton! Get down here!" he yelled.

Ironically a darklighter just happened to show up. He took aim.

"Now this is just not cool." he said as he faced it his hands at his sides. He was wriggling his fingers like he was in a quick draw contest. The darklighter fired te arrow and Peter caught it with his mind and, channeling his powers through his hands, flung it back at the darklighter vanquishing it. "Patton, What did you do!?"  

JiNX Charm3

1,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Night_Creation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:55 pm
Paton orbed down to Peter, he had sensed the darklighter and then heard Peter call his name "Um, sorry. I think that Darklighter must've followed me here" he said. He started to walk into the kitchen but turned back to Peter "So where are Paris and Parker?"  
The Charmed Children [CASTING!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games