Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pineapple hero tales

The snow falls sadly as our hero stares out of her window.
"It's cold... stare " Pineapple hero says staring off into the direction of the door where koro stood.
"But wasnt it nice of Mayor Adie to lend us her guest house? blaugh She's so sweet!" Koro said walking in with all of the luggage. Just then someone pushed past her.
"Tragic this place isn't a house, it's a shack! scream " Yennon said at the first glance.
"Well the Mayor said she used to use this as her tool shed. 4laugh " Tragic said with a cute soft sounding voice.
"When I heard you got your own house Pineapple dork I thought I would cancel my reservations at the Holiday Inn just so I could take up space but now that I know I went through all this trouble for a shack I... evil " Yennon said as she paused looking at Tragic setting up a couple of potato sacks as their beds. "I hate you Pineapple idiot... evil "
Pineapple hero just continued to stare out the window at the ever falling snow.
"It's been snowing since we got here. sad " Pineapple hero said abit sad.
"There is a tale behind it mad " Mayor Adie popped up out of no where.
"AH! gonk " Koro and Tragic screamed and hugged each other.
Angel shined a light in the mayor's face. "It is said that the reason of our ever falling snow is Lord Fuaku's magic! scream " Angel turned the light off.
" eek Wow that Fuaku is one magical dude." Pineapple hero said.
"Wait Mayor... me and you have been living here all our lives and it snows eight months out of the year. neutral " Angel said.
*STOMP*
crying Angel held her foot.
"What my dunce assistant meant to say is that it used to snow only 8 months out of the year but now it snows all year. biggrin " The mayor stood there a moment. "Angel bring out the house warming gift! scream "
" mad NO!" Angel stood up and threw the box on the ground.
"Uh do you guys need a moment? neutral " Pineapple hero watched as a weird liquid seeped from the sides of the box.
"How dare you! scream Now the liquid soap we bought is all over the floor!" Adie put her hands on her hips like a angry mother. " mad Clean it up!"
"No! crying Your a mean ugly... JERK!" Angel ran away crying.
"Ugly!? gonk After all I've done for her... crying Who will make my dinner?" Adie wiped her tears with koro's scarf.
"Mayor I will be your Assistant! I will risk my life for you! crying " Yennon said dramatically. The mayor stopped crying.
"Very good. biggrin As a reward you can have my quest house!" Yennon smirked at Pineapple hero.
"What ever, stare you guys do what you want I'm going to sleep." Pineapple hero laid on her potato sack and rolled over.
"Come on NEW assistant I will show you how to draw my bath properly." Adie grabbed Yen and pulled her away.
Tragic jumped up. "Koro! 4laugh Let's play cards!" She took a step and slipped in the liquid soap. crying
*~Later that night~*

*BAM*
"Pineapple Dork! gonk It's horrible!" Yen woke up everyone.
"Sir whats going on? eek " Tragic set eyes on Yen. Her clothes were ripped and her slick gelled hair was messy and drenched in water. Yen jumped behind Tragic.
"Tragic you have to hide me please! crying "
"Oh New assistant! 4laugh " Adie burst in with a scrub brush.
"Uh.. She went to the store to buy more soap. eek " Koro said.
"OH! neutral Well then I'll meet her half way and we can walk home together! blaugh " Adie Slammed the door and ran off.
"Uh what the hell is going on? neutral " Pineapple hero said rubbing her eyes.
"It was horrible! gonk First she made me make the same dinner 60 times saying that it wasn't made right then she made me take her a bath and scrub her feet! gonk " Yennon cried.
"That doesnt sound that bad.. stare " Pineapple hero said.
"There's more cry She made me then brush her hair 500 times on each side and then she made me take a bath after I insisted I could do it alone. She held me under the water with my clothes on and scrubbed me with the brush singing row row row your boat! gonk " Yennon fell in a crying heaped mess.
"What! gonk But that's MY favorite song!" Angel said laying in the bed that was made for Yennon.
"YOU!! scream " Yennon grabbed her and shook her. "Go make up with the mayor OR I'll kill you!! scream "
" crying I cant! The mayor hates me by now. She sang to you!" Angel Cried hugging Yen's leg.
"Well I guess I could let stare - OW!! scream " Yennon kicked angel "She bit me! scream "
"I'm sorry I'm hungry! crying " Angel cried.
BAM! The door flew open again.
"You liars! scream She wasn't there!" Adie threw the brush on the ground. "AH! eek " the mayor noticed Angel there.
"MAYOR! gonk " Angel jumped and hugged Adie. "Im sorry I was bad! crying "
"It's ok smile servent I-I eek mean assistant! biggrin " Adie hugged Angel and then whispered "To tell you the truth Yen's a bad assistant" They both giggled and then stared at Yen stare
"What? evil " Yen said still soaked
"Come Assistant I need you to make my dinner!" The mayor walked out the door.
"I'm coming! blaugh " Angel skipped after her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:47 pm
Lmao omg i lve it

xX-The Angel baby-Xx

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:52 pm
Bumpity! into Orderity ... blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:20 am
bump