Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pineapple Hero Tales
Pineapple Hero leaned over to light her cigarette.
*PLOOF* the snow slowly slipped off of Pineapple hero's face.
"What in the hell?! My cigarette! Who's throwing snowballs!? scream "
"You deserved it Pineapple Dork... evil " Yennon Said *PLOOF* suddenly, Yennon was covered in snow as well.
"Heh heh! lol " Pineapple Hero chuckled.
"Pineapple Hero!" Koro screamed, buried in the snow only her head poking out.
Pineapple Hero looked up and saw a weird guy throwing snowballs at them.
"What a jerk... stare " Pineapple Hero mumbled *PLOOF BAM!!* " scream !!! That had a rock in it!" Pineapple Hero jumped up.
"Pineapple Hero scream Today I.... ?? neutral " The guy stood there confused as Yennon marched right up to him.
"I'm here too ya know? evil Why didnt you say YennonCrow and Pineapple Hero? Or better yet, why didn't you just say Yennon?!?! Huh? HUH?! Answer ME!! evil " Yennon was right in the weird guys face.
"Uhh... Who?"
burning_eyes
"How dare you! evil " Yennon picked up some snow and shoved it into his mouth. "Eat snow you unworthy vermin! scream YOU WILL KNOW PAIN!!!"
"Ohuhohuhoooooj!" The guy tried to claw away but Yennon had him pinned.
Pineapple Hero in the mean time had successfully unburied Koro.
"What happened to Tragic? confused Weren't you both playing in the snow?"
"Thats why I was trying to get your attention. These two guys showed up, and they said... something blaugh " Koro smiled.
"... Yeah, and what did they say? stare "
"I think it was uh... xp Oh yeah, something about your pineapple." Koro pointed to her pineapple hat.
"My hat? What do they want with it?"
"Pineapple Hero!" The weird guy started screaming again walking towards them, Yennon's legs were the only part of her visable under a pile of snow, trying to kicking as she tried to force her way out, "I will get your hat, your source of power, and take it back to my master! I'll do it, or my name isn't Crimsonhellite!"
"My source of wha...? eek " Pineapple Hero was shocked. What the heck was he talking about??
"I Crim evil and My brother Bo... Bo? eek " Crim looked around.
Yennon then worked her head free of the snow pile.
"Tragic ! scream Come help me out of this! ... TRAGIC! scream " Yennon struggled more.
"TeeHeeHee 4laugh " Tragic sat next to a snowman she and koro built.
"Darling you are so beautiful I could get lost in your emerald eyes crying " A dazzling movie star like guy held Tragic's hand, "Together, you and I could conquer castles, raid tombs, and you'll be my queen. For you my darling... I would cut down my own boss, Ne-"
"Bo! scream Can you please focus on the mission objective here!" mad Crim yelled but it was like Bo was ignoring him.
"... eek Eh hem... Sorry Darling I have to go to work wink " Bo walked over to where Crim stood shaking with rage.
"Stop flirting and start helping me get that darn hat! scream " Crim pointed towards where Pineapple Hero was and looked back but no one was there.
"Jealousy is unbecoming stare "
"Shut up and help me find that Pineapp-There you are! twisted "
Pineapple Hero and Koro were helping Yennon out of the snow.
"Your hat is mine! twisted " Crim started running towards them but then suddenly was heading in the other direction.
Koro had pushed him and he was falling towards hers and Tragic's beloved snowman.
*PLOOF*
wahmbulance
"NOOO! gonk " Tragic clinged to the snowman's remains "Frosty... why..?"
*POP*
eek Yennon, Koro, Tragic, and Crim all staired at Bo and Pineapple Hero.
"I have THE PINEAPPLE HAT!" Bo held the hat in the air as the wind suddenly picked up. He flipped his hair in a perfect Herbal Essences comercial way and winked at Tragic (who returned his wink).
Benny started growling.
"Hurry Bo, back to Lord Fauko! scream " Crim yelled, but as Bo started to run he was attacked by Hermy.
"BRU! scream " Hermy bit his hand over and over trying to get him to drop the hat.
"Stupid Rabbit! I Hate Rabbits!" Bo swung the hat around.
"WHA-WHAT?!?! scream " Tragic was on Bo in half a second slapping him three times, and ending it with a kick to the knee.
Benny grabbed the hat and ran over to Pineapple Hero who was crouched in the corner with her hands on her head.
"Mission failed! gonk retreat!!" Crim pulled Bo away. "You just wait Pineapple Hero! I'll get my brother Brian and we'll be back! twisted "
Mayor Adie stuck her head out the window." SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO NAP UP HERE scream " *SLAM*
"Close call dork stare " Yennon said.
"Ha! Like you could do any better! mad Just wait until they come after you!" Pineapple Hero turned around and walked off.
"Wait for me!" Koro waddled quickly behind her.
"Ha, yeah right... I have far better enemies than yours. Right Tragic?" Yennon crossed her arms.
"I want Ice cream! blaugh " Tragic spinned around in a circle.
burning_eyes

Written by YennonCrow and QueenNanami  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:41 pm
Bumping back into order heart  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

YennonCrow
Captain

Married Sweetheart