queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:43 am
User Image

Pineapple Hero Tales, Chapter 1

A small glow off into the snowy distance. A girl stared down into a small town she will soon call home. She took a puff off her cigarette, "Are you ready Hermy?" She said with a exhale of smoke. A cute bunny flew down into the girls arms, "I guess that means your ready too, right Benny?" Benny started to bark loudly, "Shhh!! Benny you'll cause a avalanche!!!" Pineapple Hero looked around fearfully. Everything was quiet. The only thing that could be heard was Benny panting happily.
Then the ground began to rumble.
"I guess this means I can't finish this..." the girl said putting out the cigarette in the snow. Hermy sighed "I know Hermy we just got here and we already need to work, right?"
Oddly the rumbling stopped, looking behind her she could see a large red glow in the distance.
"I thought you said she didn't follow us Hermy!!!!" Hermy flew off to hide herself.
"Pineapple Hero! Are you okay?!" A girl came waddling after her. Pineapple Hero started trying to bury herself in the snow frantically.
"Pineapple Hero... what are you doing..?" A girl dressed in red stood before her.
"Just uh... Checking this snow, to see how well it packs around a person sweatdrop " Pineapple Hero said patting the snow slightly.
"I'm so happy I caught up with you blaugh " The girl said gleefully, "You didn't tell me we were leaving so soon."
"That's because I told you it would be okay with me if you stayed behind and looked after the Pineapple Fort."
"Leave me behind to watch the fort?! eek But... But... I'm your side kick, I should be at you side crying !" The girl said waving up her hand and smacking our hero in the face.
Pineapple Hero stood up out of the snow rubbing her face.
"I'm Sorry Pineapple Hero..." The girl said sadly.
"It's okay, Koro. Well... shall we?" Pineapple Hero motioned to the town.
"Right away blaugh !" Koro took one step and tripped on her staff knocking Pineapple Hero over, sending them tumbling down into the town.
BAM!
Koro jumped up, "Pineapple Hero!?" Koro said trying to help her up.
"I'm fine Koro, don't worry about it!" Pineapple Hero stood back up brushing the snow off her. "What did we hit into..?"
"A house..." Koro said looking up at a large door.
The doors open slightly, "May we help you... stare " A small girl stood there staring at the two with utter disgust.
"Hi!!!! I'm Koromyst and this is Pineapple Hero 4laugh !"
"Great, wonderful, dandy... How come you are hitting my door like that? stare " The girl said
"It's a funny story really, you see I'm... sweatdrop " Koro began but was cut off by Benny's barking.
"A DOG!!! scream " the girl grabbed Benny hugging him tightly, making Benny yelp, "Please, wont you come in and let me have your dog... eek I mean... feed your dog biggrin !"
Koro and Pineapple Hero stared at the girl.
"We were actually looking for the mayor's house." Pineapple Hero said trying to motion to the girl to hand Benny over.
"You have come to the right place! I'm the mayor's assistant and this is the mayor's house. Wont you please come in, I'll lead you to her biggrin "
"Okay, I guess... neutral " Pineapple Hero thought this might be a ploy to get Benny into the house for a doggy feast or something.
The house on the inside looked much smaller, "Right this way! blaugh " the girl ran into a brightly lit room.
"I don't think we caught your name." Pineapple Hero yelled after her.
"This doesn't look like a house that belongs to a mayor." Koro waddled behind Pineapple hero.
Pineapple Hero poked her head into the room. The girl was showing Benny to another lady who looked like she was sizing him up to eat him. "Oh great." The lady said after noticing them. "This is your pet isn't it? stare " Pineapple Hero nodded, "I had my heart set on puppy roast soup... domokun " The lady seemed disappointed.
"Did you say puppy roast soup?! eek " Koro said aghast.
"Oh my! A huge duck! surprised " The lady turned to the girl who had greeted them at the door and began to whisper to each other.
"I have a bad feeling Pineapple Hero, let's leave." Koro said ready to make a sprint for the door.
"They still have Benny. We cant leave him." Pineapple Hero whispered.
"Okay, so we've decided! 4laugh " the Lady said clapping her hands together.
"On what?" Pineapple Hero asked.
"Buying your fresh produce of course blaugh We'll take the duck you have for 35,000 gold. Deal? :megreen:" The girl smiled wide.
"Uh... she's a person you know. stare " Pineapple Hero said. "We're just looking for the mayor about the ad she put in the Hero's Guild wanted section."
"I didn't put any ad in the Hero's guild confused " The lady said.
"Wait, you're Mayor Adie? eek " Pineapple Hero was surprised. How Could this be the mayor?
"Yes, I'm the mayor! talk2hand " The Lady did a victory pose.
"Oh, I know what they're talking about! rolleyes " The girl said before she started whispering to the mayor.
"Can I see the ad?" Mayor Adie motioned with her hands tan unrolling type motion.
"Sure it's here in my bag." Pineapple Hero took the paper out of her bag.
Mayor Adie began to read it out loud.

"To any of those willing to take on this task. I'm in complete dire need of a hero *scribble scribble* mad cant read that, skip that...
To those willing to help please come see me at my summer home in Charris Meadows.
Ps. bring food... stare
Mayor Adie."

"See you told me to write that and post it remember blaugh ?" The girl said.
"I should have just done this myself! Bring food... I never said that scream !"
The two started to argue.
"Did you guys need a hero or not stressed ?" Pineapple Hero was getting restless of all this.
"Yes we do! Please, wont you sit and partake of this lovely roasted duck 4laugh ?" Adie motioned them to sit while her assistant put a platter with a small duck on it on the table.
"AH! gonk " Koro screamed pointing to the roasted duck.
"Oh I'm sorry Ducky, how rude of me. emo " Adie motioned the girl to take the platter away, "We'll just wait until my assistant gets done roasting the dog then 4laugh "
"What dog?! eek " Pineapple Hero frantically searched for Benny.
"Oh right, that was your pet stare " Adie clapped her hands together and the girl appeared with the dog again.
"You mean they didn't forget!? gonk " the girl sighed putting Benny on the ground.
"Let's start all over 4laugh " The Mayor said looking up from her seat. "I'm Mayor Adie and this is my Assistant Angel blaugh "
"Hello, I'm Pineapple Hero and this is my sidekick Koromyst. And you already know my pet benny smile *whisper* god forbid they find out about Hermy *whisper* stare "
"It's nice to meet you all. The reason I call for a hero is simply because of a dastardly evil gonk " Mayor said looking a little dramatic.
"What kind of evil? eek " Pineapple Hero asked.
"Lord Fauku." mad Mayor Adie said as the whole table went silent.

~Written by YennonCrow and QueenNanami~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:45 am
This is brilliant, I've had a pretty miserable day and you've just cheered me up loads. Can't wait to read the next chapters to find out what my friends characters are going to be like.

I've also just found out why I like emoticons so much! wink

Hmm wonder why your :Mr Green: emoticon isn't working I thought that maybe it was because it needed a dot or period to be exact after Mr. for it to show up as an emiticons, but that's not working either. rolleyes

Now all I can say is that I'm sorry I haven't read this before, I mean it's only taken me like 2 whole months to get around to it. redface

Thinks to self: within all the bad luck I have had recently I sold a pinapple hat after siting on it accidently. eek I actually made gold with the pinapple hat in the MarketPlace rather than loosing gold, which encouraged me to read this... AND this cheered me up, spooky. *wonders off, muttering about the wonders of pineapples*  

SpiralRabbit

YennonCrow
Captain

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:40 am
haha ;P I'm glad we cheered you up ^.^ to make Mr. Green, it has to be
:mrgreen:
my blunder it's mispelled xp I type out all the emoticons, because pressing the emote button always makes the page fall to the bottom stare (while I'm editing). And while I'm writing PH, I'm doing that in Word xd Jess and I take turns being writer and editor. No, usually I'm editor sweatdrop

blah blah blah, I talk to much xp PH might be on hold for awhile :/ we're moving.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:11 am
YennonCrow
haha ;P I'm glad we cheered you up ^.^ to make Mr. Green, it has to be
:mrgreen:
my blunder it's mispelled xp I type out all the emoticons, because pressing the emote button always makes the page fall to the bottom stare (while I'm editing). And while I'm writing PH, I'm doing that in Word xd Jess and I take turns being writer and editor. No, usually I'm editor sweatdrop

blah blah blah, I talk to much xp PH might be on hold for awhile :/ we're moving.

You can never ever talk to much, well maybe in RL but not here 3nodding . I wish I could ramble all the time it would make things a lot easier for me.
Never thought about typing stuff in word first, before pasting here, good idea. idea

Let me guess, would you be moving it to NSTG by any chance? xd  

SpiralRabbit

YennonCrow
Captain

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:36 pm
I meant we're moving in real life xp If we moved this to NSTG, this guild would be dead o.o;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:37 pm
Lol XD I wouldnt wanna spam NSTG with tons of chapters  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

YennonCrow
Captain

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100