Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:36 pm
I'm back!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:29 pm
sorry I've been gone so long.. got a new job and I only have weekends off :/ plus with me moving and all I haven't had a chance to log on.  

Akarui kishi Zane

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:26 pm
Akarui kishi Zane
sorry I've been gone so long.. got a new job and I only have weekends off :/ plus with me moving and all I haven't had a chance to log on.

oh sweatdrop I should of waited, eh anyway! Welcome back! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:42 am
Sazie Chan
Akarui kishi Zane

thanks lol I know I've missed a lot sweatdrop are there any major events I need to know before I start again?  

Akarui kishi Zane

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:59 pm
Akarui kishi Zane
Sazie Chan
Akarui kishi Zane

thanks lol I know I've missed a lot sweatdrop are there any major events I need to know before I start again?

Other then Light becoming his negative form, (D.L) then pretty much using a camouflage trick to make him look like Light. Nothing much really. I paused the part were Sazie entered the dorm room with her small art supplies.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:31 pm
Sazie Chan
Akarui kishi Zane
Sazie Chan
Akarui kishi Zane

Other then Light becoming his negative form, (D.L) then pretty much using a camouflage trick to make him look like Light. Nothing much really. I paused the part were Sazie entered the dorm room with her small art supplies.

gotcha. wanna just move them somewhere else then? I forgot what I was planning with Dante lol  

Akarui kishi Zane

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:21 pm
Akarui kishi Zane
Sazie Chan
Akarui kishi Zane
Sazie Chan
Akarui kishi Zane

gotcha. wanna just move them somewhere else then? I forgot what I was planning with Dante lol

Sure, where ever is fine. :3
and oh poor Dante lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:17 am
I'm so sorry guys! there was so much stuff going on this month, it kept me too busy to even get time to check on here. sad

Although I'm back I'll still be busy with some stuff, mainly taking care of one of my cats. He hasn't been doing so well and I've gotten him some stuff from the vets, so sometimes I'll be off and on.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:30 am
BABY I'M BACK!!

Since I got laid off from my job at a auto paint shop at the beining of this year,
because there a bunch of a**es!
But because of this I'm back to work for my mother for 8 hours so I can stay living in my lovely black hole of a room.
And as long as I wake up before 6am and be finish around 2pm I'll be able to come back and rp with yea guys.

But I also have plains this year, and once that plain is set in motions I'm maybe only active for two days.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:07 pm
MysticGemstone
BABY I'M BACK!!

Since I got laid off from my job at a auto paint shop at the beining of this year,
because there a bunch of a**es!
But because of this I'm back to work for my mother for 8 hours so I can stay living in my lovely black hole of a room.
And as long as I wake up before 6am and be finish around 2pm I'll be able to come back and rp with yea guys.

But I also have plains this year, and once that plain is set in motions I'm maybe only active for two days.

Alright!

Thank you for letting us know  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:34 am
When I think I'm back...I have to stay gone again...sighs...
I want to stay a rp, but It seems life is telling me no. I have a lot to do these last past days and starting my new business is eating away at my free time here. I don't want to say that you can delete me out of this guild, because I do like being here. So maybe sometime after easter I'll be back to rping with all of you. The reason of my inactivity is because I'm creating small plushies that hang from bags and other carrying devices. Small little animals made with recycle fabrics from cloths that can't be donated to the needed. And I have be working hard on a new set for easter full with little bunnies, chicks, and lambs all stuffed inside careful design eggs ready to be place in a easter basket.

But my real reason that I pulled myself away from doing this little creations was SOAP resurface itself as a new threat called TPP. Please help the other 11 thousands of people stop the madness by following this link below.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-sopa-policies-trans-pacific-partnership-notice-and-staydown-efforts-and-other-policies/dXMRvNh8

We need 88 thousands more signatures and please spread the word, or things like this guild, Inkbunny, and many other sites, stories, and fanart will be deleted from the web. This isn't just USA. This threat is to everyone!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:22 am
To say the truth, I've been very ill lately. I've had trouble for a few days, just trying to rest but I'm also trying to catch up on things. I'm starting to feel better but I'll probably take things slowly. I don't want to rush myself and make things worse then it already is, so I'll be on whenever I can. I'll probably try getting on, every two days that pass or one. Depending on if I'll be busy or resting to take a break and try to get rid of this cold.

I might even have to go to get a check up, because I'm not really sure if this is a cold. My neck has been sore for awhile and it's hard to sleep peacefully. I'll still be going on the guild to check on you guys and rp but I'll also be taking a break once in awhile. I'm pretty motivated to keep doing my best no matter what, even if I have a cold or not.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zophis Leingod

Devoted Seeker

4,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:29 am
Hey everyone. So I realize that I've only made one RP post since I joined this group, but I have been busy with a lot of things. But now, I'm out of school and I'm ready to reestablish myself in the RP.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:11 pm
So I am back! Anyone mind catching me up?  

Panalamen

Welcome to the Sonic RP!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces