The Black Citadel: Necropolis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:41 pm
He nodded. "It is odd but we would feel sort of the same without you by now. We had Crow for much shorter of a time and when she disappeared we fell into a deep depression. As if we didn't know what to do next. We fear that would only be worse if you were gone." he said to reassure her that he didn't plan on leaving and the only way of getting them apart was death or if she left on her own having had enough of his ways. Something he accounted for in his mind a long time ago and sort of back up planned on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:49 pm
"I know you could move on, you are so very strong, a survivor of all things." she said softly, looking to him with a cheerful smile, keeping her thoughts on how she would handle such an event to herself. Tilting her head upward, she kissed his neck. "I love you."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:56 pm
He turned his head slightly to try and cover that part of his neck on reflex but relented once his brain registered it was her. These artificial reflexes from fighting and combat he'd tried to rid himself of where it concerned her but some were so ingrained it was hard to avoid. "We love you too. Always have. Well...when we first met we lusted after you. After awhile it developed into what it has become." he said reaching one hand down and pinching her bottom with a wink. "And now we get to do things like that without enraging you." he grinned "Such fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:59 pm
"A closeness I had not known that I yearned for at that time .." she began softly, stopping everything to squeak audibly and again bury her face against his chest. "Indeed .. and such happiness." she said softly, giggling a bit now as she wondered more of this day. "Have I interrupted you from your original reason of returning here?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:05 pm
Yawgmoth gently allowed her feet to return to the moss covered wall taking extra care to grab a handful of her butt as he let her down. The simple pleasures in life he thought letting go of her. "Not really. We came out here to see what was left after all this time. We had forgotten about it really. Not to mention its much less populated than the rest of these grounds. No insects scurrying about to bother us or interrupt our time with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:09 pm
"I see .. you have planned for me to follow you always now?" she asked with a soft giggle. Staying close to him, her arm brushed up against his, leaning slightly as they stood beside each other.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:24 pm
"Essentially. Yes." he grinned "Seeing as you're the only person we like to be around. We have tried to eliminate all those other friends of yours from our time. So that we see you and only you and none of those annoying insects. It is fine that you see them. We like that you have a social life outside of talking to us. We just don't feel like pretending to be interested in their miserable existences." he shrugged. "Besides, we've not been much for conversing with things we feel are inferior. It's like talking to a tree." he chuckled aloud with a sigh. He had become more and more like a hermit these days. A very frightening all powerful egomanical hermit, but a hermit none the less. Spending his days in Ziven's house and his nights in her bedroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:31 pm
"I simply wish to give .. it is a compulsion of sorts .. I wish to help all whom need it. With you it can be very challenging as what help I give to you also helps myself. It is not how I would plan it to be, but I do not wish to complain. Every moment with you I cherish, My Love." she said softly, smiling as she blushed slightly still. "And when we are alone together .. I feel completely content in another way, a way that I did not know I could achieve. It somewhat gives me hope and confidence that I could feel that way when alone also. Though, I do not truly wish to experiment."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:16 pm
User Image
"Immortality, stuck in nothingness, seems such a curse from afar..." Greed muttered to Reko after an hour since they arrived, the two of them currently standing about a mile from the city. "How the great empire rusts and corrodes so slowly and easily, such a dreary sight." Reko replied in return.

Silenced returned for a few minutes longer before Greed turned and began to walk away, in the direction of the bar. "Come Host, we'll return later...."

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff