The Black Citadel: Necropolis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:05 pm
Yawgmoth laughed watching her on queue shyness pop up just as he predicted it would. Even Titus seemed to be smirking at them. "There is not much to say about the birds little one. Their beauty is akin to your own....Perhaps..it is time I laid back down." the massive metal thing said releasing a long sigh which caused steam to blast out from the vents just under its mouth. "I will remain here...if you need someone to speak with....and if he gets out of line...simply find me. I will correct it." he said to Ziven, meaning if Yawgmoth made her upset in some way he would be there to smack him back right. Grumbling lightly under his breath Yawgmoth muttered something like "stupid creation has more ego than we do" or some such nonsense. Hard to tell with all the grumbles. Kissing Ziven's lavender cheek he smiled. "Perhaps we should let him rest and go somewhere? Or do you have something else in mind tonight?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:21 pm
She squeaked and giggled, hiding herself more and trying to avoid the steam, though she knew it was a futile effort. She blushed more when Yawg kissed her cheek. "First things first .." she said with a cheerful giggle, running over to Titus and hugging herself against him as best she could, given his large size. It would be likely that he could not even feel her touch, yet still she tried. After that moment of hugging, she bounded back to Yawg, smiling and hugging him tightly once she was close enough. "I am willing to go anywhere you like, my Love."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:23 pm
With an uncanny precision that most of his kind lacked Titus' left arm extended outward. It was kind of like a mantis' arm curved like a scythe and used for quick and lethal strike. He put it in such a way around her that the crux of the arch was pressing very lightly against her back so the blade would avoid cutting her. It was obviously light because any harder and its huge size would squish her or if it didn't do that it would certainly hurt a great deal. The arm rose up and retracted back to its original position. "We didn't think he could still do that..." Yawgmoth said idly to no one in particular. Once she returned to him all bright and glowing happy he arched his eyebrow. "Some days my dear your happiness seems to ooze from every pore on your body. It's frightening." he said picking on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:30 pm
She giggled and blushed, releasing him, looking shy again. "My apologies, I have so much to be happy about today." she said sweetly, bobbing her head. "I still would be pleased to go anywhere with you."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:35 pm
"Really now?" he said quirking his eyebrow "We're not sure what all there is to be so beaming about but you'll have to share." he said snatching her in a hug vanishing with her, leaving the dreadnought to sleep. After they left the massive metal titan looked around and sighed moving back into the spot. A flock of birds chirping overhead was getting closer. Secretly, he smiled and waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:44 pm
Though the black citadel had mostly crashed to the ground and was but ruins coated in years of moss by now it was a reminder of a war that almost ripped the syndicate into pieces. Yawgmoth made his way to the ruins of the old city and the crash site of the necropolis to take a breather from the more populated areas. Hopping up onto a wall he crossed his arms over his chest and starred out with crimson eyes, his black tail sliding back and forth behind him grazing against the broken down stones of the wall and touching the moss that had grown over most of it. "Such a missed opportunity..." he commented to the air.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:50 pm
Seeming to arrive on the edge of a breeze passing through, Ziven stood quietly beside her love, watching him with curious eyes. The actions and words he spoke caught her attention as being a bit unusual for him, but she smiled cheerfully and wondered what was on his mind. "Why is that?" she asked quietly, her toes wiggling a bit as the feeling of the moss and rock beneath her feet rather tickled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:55 pm
"Because it was the last thing we did that remained true to our nature. A nature we have denied for you." he admitted. "Not that we regret any of it. It still stands as a reminder of what we were, what we still are. Nothing will change that. Eventually it will breach again. Probably against Aliator" he said shrugging his shoulders reaching his arm closest to her over to hug her around the shoulders.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 pm
She blushed slightly, both from his reply and his touch. She loved him so much, his honesty, his company and, of course, his touch, but she could not help but feel a bit guilty also. "I thank you for your sacrifice. And .. I do feel saddened also. It is unbalanced that you give up this part of who you are while I give up nothing." she said softly as she rested her head gently against his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:06 pm
He patted the top of her head. "Well, we think we've talked you into doing some things that you were not entirely comfortable with nor are you to this day. You do them anyway for us. We feel that makes it even. You are sacrificing your comfort for unfamiliar territory to make us happy. As we are sacrificing our comfort in being an evil b*****d for the unfamiliar territory of being at least neutral and calm. To make you happy. We think things are pretty even." he nodded. "Believe us, if they were not and we felt we were giving too much without gaining anything back we would have let you know ages ago. Besides, we still have our grumpiness and bitterness towards everyone who isn't you to keep us tide over till some idiot provokes combat. We can live with that." he said turning his face to her and giving her a grin that showcased his shining white teeth and more specifically the two longer canines in the front of his mouth.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:15 pm
Smiling in return, she looked to him with adoring eyes for a moment before lowering her gaze shyly. "Mmm, yes, this is true. Though again .. you know your limits, which boundaries you are adamantly against negotiation .. where as I would do most anything eventually, I believe, if it meant pleasing you." she said softly, breathing deeply as she looked up to him again, though still looked quite shy if not a bit apologetic. "I am the pushover still from time to time."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:18 pm
"Mmm we don't think that's quite true. There are some things we could ask of you, things you will never in your darkest dreams even think of. We're sure you wouldn't do them. No matter how much time or negotiation went into it. We have faith that you know your boundaries. Even if those boundaries are a little hard to see where we are concerned." he said kissing the top of her head. "We do so love all that you do for us though. And we appreciate all of it. It is why we don't think twice about sacrificing something for you. Even if it is only for one smile, one time. It's worth it to us." he concluded giving her a gentle smile and hugging her slightly closer with his arm around her shoulders.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:23 pm
"Perhaps .. though I do have dreams from time to time where we will part ways. Always I try with desperate passion to stop this from happening, attempt to sway the outcome with compromise of that which I normally would not. And yet still in these painful dreams, you depart yet, as you had set your mind to it all along." she said softly, leaning against him with a renewed sense of closeness in this moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:34 pm
Scoffing lightly he picked her up in his large powerful arms. "We left you once for two years. We promised we would never leave you again. We mean that. For beings like us time is infinite. As far as we're aware. We enjoy your company enough to stick with it for fifteen years, we will enjoy it for far longer than that. Trust us." he said kissing her lips softly to make her blush or shy away anything that he thought was enticing and adorable all at once. After all that's what attracted her to him the most. He was very domineering powerful and aggressive. She was shy, timid and passive usually. A complete opposite in most respects. It drove him crazy.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:39 pm
As he desired, she blushed immediately from the feeling of being swept off her feet, sighing contently, she returned his affection with equal passion, shying against him a moment later. With her face pressed against his chest, her hand reached up, gently caressing his cheek. "My Love, your words and actions reassure me every passing moment of these truths." she said softly, her gaze slowly lifting to his again. "I feel lost without you."  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff