The Black Citadel: Necropolis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:17 pm
Appearing with a pop on the edge of the land, blue eyes searched quietly for signs of movement. It had been a long while since she had been here, but she wanted to see what what everything was looking like now that it had been a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:21 pm
The ruins of the necropolis were nothing but gray stained buildings covered in moss. Kind of creepy in the twilight too. One of the buildings began to move, it would soon become clear it wasn't a building at all. The groaning sounds of metallic parts moving and bending shaking moss and things off as two simply gigantic yellow eyes opened from underneath the rubble that coated it. The giant dreadnought Titus had made the necropolis his home away from home. Opting to stay here when the war ended so suddenly. His booming voice called tiredly. "Who disturbs these grounds?" the metal titan asked searching around with his huge yellow orbs.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:33 pm
"Titus!" she said cheerfully, moving closer to him, smiling brightly. "It is I, Ziven. I am pleased to see you! Are you well?" she asked cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:40 pm
Turning his large yellow eyes towards the voice they lightened up upon seeing her much much much smaller form move closer. "Oooh it's you child....What a lovely surprise..." the dreadnought said in a much calmer tone. "I have been.....very well since the war...didn't happen. Since I didn't have to fight...against my friends." he replied. His left eye narrow a bit as his right one raised just a bit. "This leaves the question.....I am one of the few who know. Yawgmoth is not deceased. Has he come to harm you since his return....or has he given up in...in light of your Hunter?" he asked. He'd been sleeping, resting here in the ruins away from humanoids for a loooong time. He'd missed quite a bit.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:50 pm
She smiled and blushed, cheerful and pleased to be with him. When he asked of Yawg harming her and Hunter, she giggled nervously. "Quite the opposite, honestly." she said softly, smiling brightly still. "Hunter disappeared yet again .. I gave up on him and myself. However .. at that time, several showed their affection for me, including Yawgmoth .. he has my heart in his hands." she said softly, looking rather bashful with this information.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:56 pm
Titus blinked wide eyed for a moment or two. Then a loud laughter broke through the hills for another few moments. As the echo of the giants laughter faded into the hills he looked down at her. "How simply amusing little one. For someone...who knows Yawgmoth better than anyone here...I find this...strange....he didn't strong arm you into it? Blackmail you or anything? You actually went along...willingly?" he asked. Before she could answer he let out another hearty chuckle. "It seems...I missed quite a lot in my slumber. Yes...quite a lot indeed. But you look happy. That is what...matters most among friends...yes?"  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:11 pm
"Aye, I very much would appreciate your support and acceptance for our decision since I am very happy, as is he." she said cheerfully, still looking quite shy. "I mean no disrespect, though I must ask, why have you remained?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:26 pm
Nodding slowly to her reply the metal giant thought for a moment and spoke. "I like the birds..." he said simply which may have sounded very confusing. But he further elaborated. "You see...the sphere of giants..where dreadnoughts like myself and colossi roam...is a very very mountainous terrain. It's very cold atop those peaks...few birds ever venture there...Here though..they are everywhere...it's calm. Peaceful to hear them sing. As I sit still...some even land on me...as if I were just another building. I try not to...frighten them and instead revere their songs." he said calmly with a kind of smile.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:42 pm
"Oh yes, very true. I can understand how that is troublesome. I enjoy nature very much and it is very difficult to be in places which do not have plants and animals." she said softly, smiling and giggling a bit with this. "I will tell the birds that you mean no harm and that they may come here as often as they wish." she offered cheerfully, smiling more brightly and nodding her head. Regardless of his answer, she would do this for him - a gift that she wished to give to him, who had always been her .. rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:51 pm
"You are able to do that for me?" the dreadnought asked in surprise looking up to the sky and back down at her. "O gi'azol'em drae kir" he responded to her in Phyrexian lowering his head and closing his eyes for a moment. A voice came from behind her as the air heated up suddenly.

"He wishes a blessing upon you for your kindness. What did you do for him dear?" Yawgmoth's voice asked placing his large hands gently on her shoulders. Titus looked surprised for a moment. "My my...what she said is true...things have changed. What happened to the conquest?" Titus asked Yawgmoth with a narrowed gaze wanting to hear a good answer. Shrugging he replied with. "We think it would have been a false victory. One we would have only enjoyed for the few moments and shrugged off just as quickly the next morning. We like things between us this way. It reminds us every time we wake up next to her of our victory...rather..of hers over us. Though she'll never admit to such things." he stated clearly for the dreadnought to hear. Hoping his strongest approved of the answer. It wouldn't be beyond the dreadnought to behead Yawgmoth on the spot for talking wrong about someone he considered a friend.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:18 pm
"Easily." she said cheerfully, bobbing her head toward Titus. When he spoke, she looked to him with wide eyes for a moment before smiling brightly again. When Yawgmoth appeared, she smiled more brightly and, with his touch her aura, which had been quietly moving her dress about, would flare up, moving her clothes more, small flecks of color visible from time to time. Comfortable with him now, she leaned back against Yawg, enjoying his warmth and the feeling of being near to him. When he translated what Titus said, she blushed, gasping softly and moving away from Yawg slightly to bow to Titus. "I am honored." she said sweetly to Titus, leaning back against Yawg a moment later. "I have asked the birds to come to him here, to know that he is their friend, to not be startled if he moves." she said softly, looking completely shy still. When he spoke more, she blushed more deeply, covering her lips with one hand, trying not to react too much to what he said and what he said was very true.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:23 pm
Seeing her blush and look shy and away Titus believed Yawgmoth's words instead of taking them as boastful arrogance. Nodding firmly. "I see...then I place my well wishes to the both of you. You Ziven for finding...what you want...and you my creator...for seeing things from a peaceful side...for once." he remarked. Yawgmoth couldn't help but chuckle and nod for a bit wrapping his arms around Ziven's waist. "Peaceful for now. We're not sure how long that will last though. We'll explain later." he said more to her than to the dreadnought. "We actually just came from the beach looking for you. We ran into Seisuke...he's still as foolish as before." he said with a sigh laying his head down on her shoulder lightly. "We suppose..we will be patient. Give him time. If our thoughts prove true and he tries to harm you. We will mutilate him. If his thoughts and promises hold up. Maybe we can tolerate him again. We shall see" he said softly. "We shall see..." he repeated trailing off with a long sigh kissing her cheek lightly before laying his head back tiredly against her own.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:35 pm
She opened her eyes, looking worried and even a bit sad with his comment of not knowing for how long. Still, she tried to be cheerful and remain calm and enjoy the moment. When he spoke of Seisuke, she was more troubled to hear this, her aura calming even more as she thought of all this as she leaned against Yawg. "I hope he understands soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:23 am
"We doubt it. He's got a thicker head than we do. And that's saying something." he grumbled. Titus coughed for a moment to interrupt him before saying. "Perhaps a subject change is in order.....you are not making her happy." he said bluntly. Yawgmoth blinked and shrugged a little. "We were just explaining where we were, what happened. She has a right to know, even if it isn't the best news. But yes, we're done. Talk about something pretty or colorful. Like her face. Pretty and when she hear this colorful. Mostly red and pink." he mocked with a sly grin at her even though it'd be hard to see since his head was on her shoulder. Still he was pretty sure he guessed right about the imminent blush ahead.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:32 am
She blushed when Titus spoke. "I wish to know the truth, even if it is not what I wish to hear." she said softly. As they spoke moere, her cheeks turned a lovely shade of lavender. "My goodness .. another sibject change, please .. or return to that of the birds, please."  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff