Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Reading and Understanding Auras Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

k u r a b e a r_x

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:08 pm
NOTE: This class/discussion is no longer taught/led by a teacher. However, please feel free to read through it and ask any questions that you may have or express any thoughts/opinions you have. Just please don't ask, "Can I join the class?" Because the answer is 'no'. Thank you.

Hello!
I am going to be teaching a class on Auras!
My name is Tyler and if you would like to be added to the class list please PM me!
Class List:
God of Science
torak317
Kyou Nitsune
Angel of Sunset
Thesealwriter

This class will start with a grouping of basic lessons before moving on to groups of intermnediate and advanced lessons.
A full class discription of classes will be up by Tuesday.
Classes will come up every other day starting on May 15th.

I hope you join me!

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:39 am
Consider me added!  

PioneerChase

Kyou Nitsune

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:32 pm
As I, though you already know that from my PM.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:37 pm
ditto.....hope you didn't lose my pm request D:  

torak317

k u r a b e a r_x

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:59 pm
User Image

Sometimes when you get what you want,
you end up missing what you left behind.

I got all of your PMs!
Thanks!

Whether it's your friends,
or time spent with your family.

Or even the music you used to hear in your head.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:49 pm
Sweet, I'm really looking forward to this. I've tried some aura stuff on my own but I have a lot of trouble visualizing energy of any kind, and whenever I think I do I can't be sure if its just my imagination wanting to believe it. It doesn't help that usually I associate what I think people's auras are to what color clothes they're wearing  

Kyou Nitsune

k u r a b e a r_x

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Hello!
Let me quick introduce myself. My name is Tyler. You don't have to address me as Ms. or Miss. just Tyler.
It's the fifteenth and besides Monthly Collectibles, today is the first day of class! All of you should note that the time is 5:00 EST which is about the time I will be posting classes on Thursdays. I will make sure to post here if a class will be postponed! All classes will be posted in dark blue and all of my other posts will be in plain old black/gray so they are easier to find.
Now that that is over with...ONTO LESSON ONE!

Lesson One-Beginner

What exactly is an aura?

Many people ask this question. An aura is the circle of energy, shown in colors, that surrounds a person reflecting through separate rings the mood, inner feelings, personality, and other traits about a person.
An aura, to someone who can read them, resembles an outline of the persons figure in different colors. We will go over colors in the next lesson. Each color represents something different. Auras can also contain things such as sparkles which can represent an abundance of creativity or pregnancy.

What has an aura?

For this question many of you would probably answer people. But we are not the only one with auras. Animals have auras as do regular objects as even they give off energy. Aura's of stable objects are easier to read than moving, unstable objects.

Auras, overall, are complicated to fully understand and even more complicated for someone to read who is a teenager or has never been able to see them before. Many babies and young children see auras naturally. Ever wonder why when Uncle Joe looks at your baby cousin Sue, Sue cries? It may be that Uncle Joe's aura is a displeasing color to Sue.

Reading auras is something you have to practice and with many of my lessons I will give out homework, but not always. If you believe I am going to fast, just tell me and like a real school teacher I will slow down and break down the lessons even more!
Feel free to ask questions!

Till next Thursday!
-Tyler

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:16 pm
wewt. I use to try to read auras but when ever I saw something I think it always turned out to be after image burned into my eyes.  

PioneerChase

Eddie-Ka

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:59 pm
glad you got your keyboard fixed biggrin

cant wait for the next lesson

also the other day in one of my classes i was looking at someone and around them i couldt faintly see something, it was colorless for the most part, sometimes it had color, but not long enough for me to be able to tell what it was. Was this me seeing aura, or just eyestrain from testing all week =3  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:29 pm
Ask me no questions.
Tell me no lies.

User Image

Well...It could have been eyestrain...but sometimes when you are beginning to see auras you see them as white as it takes a while to learn to focus to see the color.
I find that I sort of change the way I see things and then the colors seem clearer. It's good that your practicing and in a couple of lessons I'll start to cover how to really see them.
I deserve nothing, but the truth.

k u r a b e a r_x

torak317

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:12 pm
I've tried to see auaras before, but gave it up as a lost cause a few years ago. All I ever got was an after image of the person, and that hardly counts.

But you know, that might explain why little kids seem to get upset with me around. My friends' baby sister always glares at me when I come over ._.
I hope with these lessons I'll be able to see, or at least understand auras better. i look forward to your next lesson :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:30 pm
I might add on to the What has an Aura section by saying that plants also have auras. Anything living will have an aura, basically. Just thought I'd mention that.  

Milendil

k u r a b e a r_x

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:28 pm
Ask me no questions.
Tell me no lies.

User Image

Ah yes...that is a point! I completely forgot about plants!
Ha! ^^;
I deserve nothing, but the truth.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:43 pm
According to my friend, who's a bit of a psychic, all plants have one colour: white. When I tried seeing the auras of trees, they were indeed white. But I don't know if that is because we just hadn't attuned our senses to their auras.  

Milendil

k u r a b e a r_x

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:48 pm

Lesson Two: Beginner

Welcome to Lesson Two!
Sorry it took me so long to put this up. I wasn't sure what to teach and I also was on vacation for Memorial Day weekend.
Well to start out I'm going to talk about the different colors of auras.
Milendil talked about all auras of plants being white and as I have not tested that theory I will have to look it up and if you feel the need you can as well.
Lets call this Extra Credit. ;D

So...there are many different colors of auras. Some of the basics are of course the colors of the rainbow, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. We all know Roy G Biv as at least an acquaintance right? Good.
But auras are not always limited to simple colors.
They may take on different shades such as pinks or teal colors.
Here are a list of some of the basic colors and their meanings.

Red
- The color of strength, strong passion, and will. Dark red may symbolize one who has a quick temper and is nervous or impulsive. All red relates to nervous tendencies.

Orange - Color of warmth, thoughtfulness, and creativity. The muddier shades may represent pride or vanity, while golden orange denotes self-control. A person with orange in their aura may suffer from kidney ailments.

Yellow
- Mental activity, optimism. It can mean new learning opportunities and wisdom. A golden yellow means that the person takes care of himself or herself. Ruddy yellow may mean that its owner is shy.

Green
- Green is the color of sympathy and calm. A person who has green in his or her aura may be very good at the healing arts and is very reliable. Dark shades of green can indicate one who is jealous or uncertain.

Blue - The color of quiet and calm. Any blue in the aura is good to have, but deep blue is the best. One with deep blue in his or her aura shows a person who has found his or her work in life. Many are spiritual minded as well. Blue may sometimes represent a tendency to be moody and depressed.

Indigo and Violet - The colors of one who is seeking something in life. They represent an ability to handle affairs with worldliness and practicality. Dark shades may show that the person has obstacles to overcome and is feeling misunderstood.

Black - The color of protection. May reflect a person who is hiding something. It may possibly indicate imbalances as well.

Those are just basic colors though.
Here are a few more that may appear in auras.

Pink - This is the color of love. It represents compassion, and possibly a love of art and beauty. Darker or muddier shades of pink may point to an individual who is immature.

White - Many times this is one of the first colors you will see in an aura. However, when it is a true and strong color of the aura, it reflects purity and truth.

Brown - This could reflect a person who is very "earthy"; the person is establishing new roots; or centered with themselves or surroundings. However, if seen in the chakras, it may mean that a person's energy is in some way being blocked.

Silver Lights or Twinkles - Seeing these in a person's aura may mean that they are pregnant, or have been or may soon be. However, this is not always so. Seeing this may indicate a person who is allowing great creativity in their life.

Black Spots - The presence of black spots in the aura may indicate that it is unbalanced in some areas. This may mean that the person has some negative habits that he or she should work on. Meditation helps reduce these spots, as does things like exercise and sunlight.

The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games