Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emo Lovers

Back to Guilds

roleplaying, random chatter, and lots of fun when memebers post 

Tags: Role, Playing, Fantasy, Chatter, Random 

Reply Role play home
Kiss my eyes, and lay me to sleep ( Want to get going again) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pandas?
  panda ^w^
  pandas -o-
View Results

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:04 pm
"thanks. I'm not really the type for killing anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:07 pm
Leila looks at her and nods. "So I noticed. Oh and the animals in this area are not allowed. They are friends." Leila smiled as a panth came up and she hopped up on its back. "Once you find a animal that doesn't have a owner it can be yours if it choses. To know if it chooses you then contact me. I am a translator for the two kinds." she stops in fron of the bar. "You can tell by they have a color or a tattoo." shows you the tattoo and color on the panther. "Now would you like a drink? It'll be on me."  

Midnight_gazer

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:39 pm
Aliyah watches the gracefulness of the panther. She finds it amazing how vampires and animals can get along so well.

"sure. A drink would be great. Let's see how this stuff tastes."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:03 pm
Leila looks at Aliyah and smiles. "I can communicate with animals and i have a bond and plus this town promised not to attack and eat them so they like us in return." she then walks in the bar and smiles at the bartender. "Hey there we have a new comer give her something..." turns to look at you. "Do you want something sweet, sour, sinful, or what?"  

Midnight_gazer

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:08 pm
"oooh sinful.. Sounds daring."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:08 pm
Leila nodded at the bartender and then smiled. "I want one that is sour and then one that is sweet. the usual." she then hopped up in a barstool. "So Aliyah..tell me about your life."  

Midnight_gazer

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:17 pm
She looked at Leila, then gazed at the bar table.
"Well, actually I don't remember anything... I've been told that I was kidnapped and had my memory erased, but it sounds highly unlikely."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:32 pm
"Not really. There seem to be a lot of kidnaps lately. That is why in this town we teach the little ones self defense." she smiled and then took a drink.  

Midnight_gazer

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:34 pm
Aliyah looks at her drink. She picks it up, swishes it around in the glass, then takes a sip. She decides that she likes the taste and will get used to it easily.

"Hmm.. Well that's good for this town... But what about the mind erasing thing? Does anyone have any idea how it happened? Maybe another vampire?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:37 pm
Leila looks at her glance and drinks the rest liek it was a shot glass. She then licks her lips thinking to herself. SHe takes off her jacket showing a tattoo on her arm. ((go to my rp character profile for Leila to figure out what she is wearing i don't know how to explain))

"With each vampire they can have a special power or gift entrusted to them. There are a few people out there who can erase minds. There is one in the town i believe."  

Midnight_gazer

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:47 pm
[yeah i saw the profile before]
"There's one here? Oh wow I didn't know how many there were..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:54 pm
Leila tapped the counter and another drink appeared and she smiled and took a drink. "Oh yeah there is. But only two are as powerful to where they can erase your memory for a long time."  

Midnight_gazer

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:57 pm
Aliyah thinks of those that erased her memory.

"So, like, all of your past could just, poof, disappear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:59 pm
Leila nods. "yeah....The person in this town isn't that powerful. But he has heard of others like that."  

Midnight_gazer

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:04 pm
"Do you think... he may have information about those who... got me?"  
Role play home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items