Reply [IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]
[PRP] Music's Way (Ronan and Kani'noe) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:49 am
Ronan nodded with a grin. "At least there is that," He agreed. His family was, indeed, always right there beside him whenever he needed them. They could bring his spirits up like nothing else ever could. Just being able to see them was enough to make him smile, and really, that was all he ever needed from them.

And yet, behind his desperate need to fit in, he found that every day he was getting closer and closer to telling someone about exactly what it was that troubled him. None of them. Not yet, anyway, and who knew, perhaps one of these days, he would sit Jumuu down and tell her. She would be supportive, he knew that, and most likely, her instinctive protectiveness would mean she would do everything she could to try to help him.

So why didn't he tell her?

The answer was simple, really. He didn't want anyone to know. He didn't want anyone to see him and know that he was the one that couldn't hear music. That he had to play by sight, and not by ear. He had always been the odd one out, and he didn't want to be anymore.

"I think that's a good idea," Ronan said cheerily. The both of them definitely could use the help, and perhaps they could give it to each other. "It's a deal, then. Good luck on your quest." He added with a chuckle. He remembered his drum quest. It had been an awful lot of fun.

((Alright x3

And sure 8D))

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:26 pm
Kani nodded, turning his head and lifting his nose to the air. It had changed, bringing with it the distant scent of the home den and his mother. Had she returned with food? His belly was feeling a little empty actually.

Bright-eyed, he turned back to gaze at his new friend, feeling himself even luckier. Now he had two. Mawi and Ronan.

"Okay, a deal." He waved his tail up into the air as he stood. "I'll come and find you. I promise." He smiled. "When I get back I'll tell you all about it!" And then he headed off towards home, pausing to call over his shoulder. "Thank you, Ronan."

And with that he was off, feeling lighter again. Less troubled. He could only hope that Ronan felt the same.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas