Submit

woah
  yeah
View Results

Pickle Inspector

Hilarious Grabber

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:18 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFyKzVX3gA&NR=1
I'm either slow or they may have hid a clue of what happens to light in the them song.

I never noticed that before.
highlight below to see some comments that may have spoilers
It might be a reference to Light in the future...Losing the game chess, implies he lost his life....OR, maybe that glass was his sanity, he lost it the moment he became Kira....

and
Noticed this a million years ago. And he's not exploding--he's hitting what looks like a chess board (or the checkered surface that looks enough like one to warrant an assumption) and breaking like glass, which sort of hints at his frailty, physically or morally. From what I've seen of the DN movie, I'm assuming the chess board is a reference to his relationship with L, but I don't know if they worked that far ahead or not.

wouldnt be suprised  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:49 pm
Wow, I never noticed that!  

Asad-20

ToXiKdInOsAuR

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:46 pm
I seriously never noticed that... surprised Now I feel like such a n00b... crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:14 am
lol yeah I noticed that when I started watching the English version. I had finished the Jap onmy computer by then too *sniff sniff* and I watched the beginning closely on my comp cuz I missed the first two eps on Adultswim lol So I rewinded it and realized the intro had spoilers to the rest of the series!
Highlight below:
OK first thing I noticed was that it showed all the Shinigami from episode one all the way to the final episode in a line.
Ray Penber dead in his wife's, Naomi's, arms.
Kira with a bloody hand on a fense which could symbolize the area where he died (remember? He was running into that building and it showed another Light walking towards him and there was obviously a fense beside them lol
And that checker board could symbolize that (chess or checkers) his "game" against L was lost as he fell and broke his sanity
Ryuk was flying off possibly and most liking symbolizing that he left to the Shinigami realm after he killed Light, and that was probably him writing down the "L" in Light's name when it shiowed someone.thing writing in the DeathNote
There's just one thing I dunno what or where it is in the show if its an existing place. DIRECTLY before Light's hand on the fense it shows an extremely quick clip of someone's hand (Light's again?) on a wall or floor. I'd say wal but hey w/e... I dunno where it is
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/VanityElric/end2.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/VanityElric/end3.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/VanityElric/end4.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/VanityElric/end.jpg

Also, I just realized that in the chorus "Everyone wished for an 'End'" thats when it shows all the officers on the KIRA case, symbolizing "everyone" wants an "end" to Kira's killings? Ray Penber dead, symbolizing HIS end? And Shinigami symbolizing THE end?
And all through that it also shows those two bloodstained hands supposedly Light's, Light falling onto that checkerboard and breaking like glass, and someone writing down possibly Light's name
Also shows Watari but I dun care bout Watari lol No love for him! rofl

I COULD just be reading too much into this but with my OCPD I would go thru ALL that trouble to make every slide and clip have meaning and go perfectly with the song sweatdrop But that could just be me lol And sorry for so much crap but I just go crazy when I start something like this and cant stop till Im done XD  

Amon Abaddon

Lonely Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Pickle Inspector

Hilarious Grabber

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:52 pm
Highlight MAJOR spoilers in it
yeah that hand thing got me baffled too after watching the whole series I realized that hand looks a little like light's all bloodied from being shot
you can see those hands in the whats up people opening
there is probabably a refrence to the last episode look

(still spoilers
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e53/happy123boy/woah-2.jpg

Yeah the time of day was perfect
when you see that hand on the "wall" I think its on a police line up wall(hence the numbers)
could this mean that a ceartain criminal died and that is the same hand

I think that that lights hand

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:09 pm
scatman john
Noticed this a million years ago.

Death Note?? No, Death Note is this age of Today. Notice how they say the years later on in the series . 2010 I belive.  

Pup Crazed Kiya

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150

Lian Shuang

Wistful Dreamer

33,350 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:48 pm
...I have a feeling someone already posted something similar to this, but...
-spoilers-

I interpreted this as Light losing in a game of chess; Light losing a "game" of strategy, skill, and wits.

And, this is kind of unrelated, but I noticed something at the end of the second ending. [link] Someone told me this was L. I personally think it's Light; he doesn't have bags under his eyes and he's wearing a collared button-down shirt. Does anyone know who this is?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:21 pm
i think it's Light. His hair just doesn't look like L's.  

Hel_LokisDaughter

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xxmisashokuxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:56 pm
the red eyes, they are for the shinigami eyes right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:47 am
Wow, I have never noticed that. It's like the opening tells the whole story.  

KiraXxKatsuki

Blessed Browser

SeraphicAssassin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:54 am
Christine_deChagny
...I have a feeling someone already posted something similar to this, but...
-spoilers-

I interpreted this as Light losing in a game of chess; Light losing a "game" of strategy, skill, and wits.

And, this is kind of unrelated, but I noticed something at the end of the second ending. [link] Someone told me this was L. I personally think it's Light; he doesn't have bags under his eyes and he's wearing a collared button-down shirt. Does anyone know who this is?

At first glance I did think it was L. But when I looked closely, it looked more like Light to me...

Death Note Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games