Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Newbie/Oldbie Thread: Questions and Advice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:05 pm

I don't see any problem with that, and seeing as it seems to have been done before, I'd say it's fine. :> Posting them together would probably be ideal, so there's no confusion.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:31 pm
Sweeeet! heart  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:34 pm
If you pay to keep one of the cubs in a litter, does it count as your monthly custom slot?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:44 pm
Yep!

ETA: I think it also counts against the 2 customs, too, so if you keep one you can only open one custom slot.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

laefe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:51 pm
I have a kooky question, but it pertains to a lack of RP. Say that you wanted your SoA to have RP but you don't have the time for all of them. I wanted to give newer people a shot at SoA, or just anyone who wants to RP some sweeties so they have stories and life.

Is it okay to have an rp contest for SoA that are grown and already in your possession? =O I've seen it done before, but I wanted to make sure. Especially since some of my SoA... I'm not sure who colored. *Laughs*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:34 pm
Laefe
I have a kooky question, but it pertains to a lack of RP. Say that you wanted your SoA to have RP but you don't have the time for all of them. I wanted to give newer people a shot at SoA, or just anyone who wants to RP some sweeties so they have stories and life.

Is it okay to have an rp contest for SoA that are grown and already in your possession? =O I've seen it done before, but I wanted to make sure. Especially since some of my SoA... I'm not sure who colored. *Laughs*
Yep. :3 Re-homing the SoA you own is perfectly allowed. You can do RP contests, games, free raffles, etc.  

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

laefe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:55 pm
Thank you hunni. ^^ I just wanted to be sure before I went ahead with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Trying this again!

Okay, I have spoken about this here and was promptly snapped at by the pride owner; and then I pm'ed Meepfur and got no answer.
So! Now the pride is marked as deserted; let try again! XD

Clicky
I won this lioness in an event for a meta plot type thing (Few years back); and never got a proper uncert even after pm'ing asking here pm'ing again and another time pm'ing. She has never gotten a cert either and I have no idea who colored her.

She was made to enter Mtangobui Lands; which said thread for the pride has been listed as deserted and all posts emptied.. So what do I do?

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:33 pm
Mei Silja

Trying this again!

Okay, I have spoken about this here and was promptly snapped at by the pride owner; and then I pm'ed Meepfur and got no answer.

Clicky
I won this lioness in an event for a meta plot type thing (Few years back); and never got a proper uncert even after pm'ing asking here pm'ing again and another time pm'ing. She has never gotten a cert either and I have no idea who colored her.

She was made to enter Mtangobui Lands; which said thread for the pride has been listed as deserted and all posts emptied.. So what do I do?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12148463&page=24

There is actually a thread for this! heart Post all that information there and someone might be able to help track down that uncert.

Also, all lions from prides that have been deserted are now rogues. c: So you can do whatever you want with her now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:35 pm
Hotaru-Neko
Mei Silja

Trying this again!

Clicky

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12148463&page=24

There is actually a thread for this! heart Post all that information there and someone might be able to help track down that uncert.

Also, all lions from prides that have been deserted are now rogues. c: So you can do whatever you want with her now.

XD Thank you! You pwn for quick replies!~
-Snugs and trots of to link.
Oh yay! XD Now I can rp her! XDD

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:49 pm
So I just thought of this - Say a god/dess gets enough RP to gain a new permanent/temporary power. If they're reborn... Do they keep the extra powers? xd ;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:42 pm
Andranis
So I just thought of this - Say a god/dess gets enough RP to gain a new permanent/temporary power. If they're reborn... Do they keep the extra powers? xd ;

Gods don't have to be approved for rebirth or have powers re-approved following rebirth.. so I can't imagine there'd be any reason they lose their powers. They're still the same SoA, who had the same RPs, who has the same domain, etc.  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:46 pm
Okay, thank you, Ecavi! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:47 am
If you have an SoA that is a custom, is it possible to ask to not have them used as a throwback after a certain point in breedings? Or to not have a certain marking of theirs used? (Like say...after grandcubs?)  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:24 pm
No. The only inheritance you can control to any degree is if a god suppresses their own trait.  
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games