Reply Anything .hack//
.hack// GU Trilogy Movie... is out!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:38 pm
Oh lord help me... finally... Trilogy is out. Given, the thing I used to watch it had crappy subtitles, but all the same, I'm jumping up and down for joy. It wasn't like the games at all, because it had it's own chain of events and even showed you yet another out of control Haseo... sigh. Why? Because Ovan, Haseo's mentor and basically first friend in the World, pk'ed her. Cut her in HALF!
All things aside, the movie was completley for Atoli/ Haseo. The ending 5 minutes or so was all about that. I don't know about you all, but I actually like Atoli better than Shino. Maybe it's because Atoli can actually DO something while Shino is just being... Shino... Anyway, I'm not going to tell you what happened, for all of your sakes, but GO WATCH IT! It moves really fast, so you're going to have to keep track of the events, but I liked it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:19 am
I watched it! And I think it's great! I like Atoli very much^^ But I was sad that in the movie I couldn't see Sakubo and Endrance.....  

Marusera

Rena_27
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:49 pm
OkamiKazu

All things aside, the movie was completley for Atoli/ Haseo. The ending 5 minutes or so was all about that. I don't know about you all, but I actually like Atoli better than Shino. Maybe it's because Atoli can actually DO something while Shino is just being... Shino...

eeeeeeeewwwwwwww! its about atoli and haseo??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????? God DANG IT!!!!!!! i flippin hate atoli....i might barf when i see it, but whatever, as long as its still a good movie ^_^!! i wish it were about haseo and alkaid, she's 1million times better than shino and atoli put together and then duplicated. those are just my thoughts ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:08 am
I'll watch it when i get home from school today!  

Sekisetsu_Komoriuta

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

Child Of Spiders

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:39 pm
I AM SO GOING TO WATCH IT  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:12 pm
Six humans trapped by happenstance
In bleak and bitter cold
Each one possessed a stick of wood,
Or so the story’s told.

I am so far behind that it's not even funny!!
s**t... I am really far behind to not even notice it was out.
>>;

The logs held tight in death’s still hands
Was proof of human sin.
They didn’t die from the cold without,
They died from the cold within.

Gintsuki Chi

Dangerous Lunatic

Darth_Magus1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:14 am
I have to wait until Thurs to buy it, not sure if Wal Mart carries it, anyone see it over there? I'll go to Best Buy if i have to but not liking the prices over there anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:22 am
got it! Looked at one Walmart, they didn't even carry it, went to one Best Buy, they didn't have it but the other Best Buy had it....thought I was going to have to order it...wheww!!  

Darth_Magus1

Anything .hack//

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff