Name: Haak'Zhakuu
Owner: ShinosBee
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Rogue (new lines)
Parents: (if applicable) N/A
Offspring: (if applicable) None
Description: Rugged, but with an older, refined look. Sly and cunning, and not always benign. In fact, he is rarely, if ever, anything but a devious, twisted manipulator.

His fur is sleek, a lovely gray-blue tint. His mane is long with a slight wave and curl to it, in a darker blue (it would be nice if it could have the same sort of crushed-velvet texture as in the images, but if you can't do that, I understand). Matching this he has a sort of beard, a chin-tuft that comes to a point, and elbow-fur that curls. Running over his legs and forehead are streaks of purple. From there they run down his spine, ending on his thighs and tail (note that this would be added onto the ref image, in the same pattern of the other markings). His right eye is blood-red, and the left is pure gold, and his ears come to a point.

((The colors and character are based of Edmond, from Gankutsuo. Some ref images are of said character, to aid with colors and concept.)

Reference Images: (if applicable)-note: all are by other artists-
Add lines down the back/back legs and this is almost EXACTLY what I want
The Count, AKA what this SoA would be based on.
Note the lines on the rear/legs here. That'd be what I'd want added to the first image.
Close-up of the face markings (ignore the black).

350k/350k, now waiting on the slot...