Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:11 pm
I wanted to get a Skinwalker that is wearing a pelt from the Gaia item Cathulu. It would still be a feline pelt, but would have edits done to it. I wanted to know if it would be considered a mutant or not.

Here is the mock-up image I did of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:17 pm
Hyperthymesia
1) Question about Alternate Lines. [x]
a) Will there be a Female equivalent of the alternate Kelpi tail/fins?
b) Or can we get the male Kelpi tail/fins on a female?

2) For Kelpis: Can we get the back-fin that arches along the spine (NOT the Kelpi "wing" fins) without the Kelpi tail?

Yes I am working on these, its definately on my to be released soon list XD <33 (will most likely be available for customs in April)

@ StarieMichie: As far as skinwalkers go, I believe they must still abide by the custom/templating rules. There are currently 3 types of available custom skinwalkers: catwalker, regular (coyote) skinwalker and/or wolf, and I believe a fox skinwalker template ready. Anything mutation-wise, such as a bat-walker and the likes, in the past have either been bribes only and considered mutant-skinwalkers.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:28 pm
Thank you for the quick reply!

Second question then, is it possible for me to get the pelt as just a pelt on a non-skinwalker breed (presumably as a heavy edit)? I've noticed a couple Soq wearing pelts just as decoration.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:43 am
StarieMichie
Thank you for the quick reply!

Second question then, is it possible for me to get the pelt as just a pelt on a non-skinwalker breed (presumably as a heavy edit)? I've noticed a couple Soq wearing pelts just as decoration.
those 'decorative' pelts have still been actual animals...wolf pelts mostly.

*waits for a colorist*

Also, after seeing the mock-up....it resembles a skinwalker in the way it's worn.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hyperthymesia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:23 pm
Chibizoo
Hyperthymesia
1) Question about Alternate Lines. [x]
a) Will there be a Female equivalent of the alternate Kelpi tail/fins?
b) Or can we get the male Kelpi tail/fins on a female?

2) For Kelpis: Can we get the back-fin that arches along the spine (NOT the Kelpi "wing" fins) without the Kelpi tail?

Yes I am working on these, its definately on my to be released soon list XD <33 (will most likely be available for customs in April)

Awesome, thankyou very much! whee heart Totally love the new fin edits, Zoo. heart

*flees to play Booty Grab so she's ready for April* Girl can dream, right? Heheh. x'D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:06 pm
Are ear edits allowed? Or do they count as a mutation?

I am only talking about a small edit, to make them look like the ears of a Marwari or Kathiawari horse.

Marwari

Kathiawari

Felmino: Considering this is an actual trait of a RL horsebreed, I personally would not consider it a mutation but a Minor Edit (similar to expression.)  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm
Would a Cerynei with a custom tail (like a tail that's not deer like, but is actual hair like you'd see on a regular) be considered a mutant or a halfbreed?

I wanna know for a quest 83 Also, could you tell me if I'm right assuming she's a moderate edit? I checked the guidelines, but I'm still unsure because of all the ribbon and wrap and bells.

This piccy --> Koritsu

Her Minor Edits:
- Expression Edit to Lonely
- Custom Mane (Medium Length)
- Custom Tail (Medium Lenth)
- Necklace and Ribbon Piece
- Leg Bandages

Her Moderate Edits:
- Minor Edits 1, 2 and 3
- Minor Edits 4 and 5
- Her Belt/Wrap

EDIT: > 3< Editted for being stupid and not noticing the page before this said no full forms and the front said it too. >< Hate when I overlook things. Never post while half asleep again x Ax I hope this is okay now

Felmino: I agree with 'Zoo she'd be a Moderate edits. A regular tail on a non-regular Breed is NOT a mutant, it's a halfbreed trait, thus costs nothing extra (except any possible edit price if it's not a stock hair option.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:33 pm
Ok so looking at guidelines I can see her being Moderate however, never know what colorists think so XP Here I am asking what level of edits would this be?

This or This

She is a Cosplay of This Character

And just in case your curious, why I think she'd be moderate:
Type of Edit (Level of Edit)

Mane Edit (Minor)
Tail Edit (Minor)
Crown (Minor)
Ribbon (Minor)
Partial Clothing (Moderate)

Thanks so much ^^  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:51 pm
I suppose I'd also like to ask about edits guidelines. I thiiiink he would be moderate, but I want to make sure, so I can fiddle with his design as necessary.

Concept drawing. (he is a kalona/angeni crossbreed).

Edits are:
- Fluffy hair (I don't think it would go past his knees on an actual soq)
- Expression
- Horns
- Chains and manacles

He seems like he's right there on the borderline...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:11 pm
I have a quick question. I believe I know the answer but it's always best to double check (:

I plan on getting a harvest moon cosplay of a character that looks like this. However, I do not want him fully clothed. I was thinking the clothing that I was getting him with is the scarf around his neck and the jacket. Also, I plan on getting the earrings and a edited medium length mane (seeing how his hair is a little bit longer near his back) but that's not my main concern. I was wondering, with the scarf and jacket (particularly), what level of difficulty would those edits be classified as?

C o w b o y P e e p

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:47 am
@ Lita: Not sure about other colourists, but I would consider her a 'moderate' edit, simply because of her clothing/collar acessories. If she had only a few ribbons, it would be easily a minor edit

@ Roniel: I believe we talked about this, in terms of how many chains he has and the level of detail, I would tack it onto moderate edits. Usually I just consider minor edits the hair edit and perhaps something minor, like a collar. It does differ colourist to colourist tho <3

@ Peep: LOL I did a double take XD Thought the char was a girl. If you just want the scarf and a medium length mane, that's a minor edit. If you want the jacket as well, plus maybe an extra, a sash, or something, that's a moderate edit. All articles of clothing, sans things like a small accessory (glasses, hair, collars, etcetc) I consider a moderate edit: again this differs from colourist to colourst!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:15 am
I know if one is questing for a full Angeni, one has to check for the taken domains. But if one wanted a half-Angeni half-other specie, would the Soq in question still need/have a domain?  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:03 pm
Huni Pi
I know if one is questing for a full Angeni, one has to check for the taken domains. But if one wanted a half-Angeni half-other specie, would the Soq in question still need/have a domain?

This has been common for angeni still considered 'pure', such as angenicorn. I haven't seen other hybrid-angeni with domains though, I'm not too sure if this is do-able for other crosses P:

Felmino: Only pure first generation Angeni & Angenicorns currently get domains, hybrid crossbreeds do not. OC's and Cosplays also do not get domains even if they are pure Angenis.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:06 pm
Lita, there is already a Queen of Hearts soquili. While I know that Vivaldi is a character based on the Queen of Hearts, and not the actual one....the existing Queen of Hearts (owned by CuterThenYou) resembles how Vivaldi looks.

Lita Rutherford
Ok so looking at guidelines I can see her being Moderate however, never know what colorists think so XP Here I am asking what level of edits would this be?

This or This

She is a Cosplay of This Character

And just in case your curious, why I think she'd be moderate:
Type of Edit (Level of Edit)

Mane Edit (Minor)
Tail Edit (Minor)
Crown (Minor)
Ribbon (Minor)
Partial Clothing (Moderate)

Thanks so much ^^

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:22 am
As far as I know, only fullblooded, first generation angeni can have domains.

Offspring of two first gen angeni do not automatically get a domain, but might have some watered-down abilities that reflect their parents, and if they ever become elders, they may adopt an untaken theme that makes sense as a conceptual blending of the domains of his or her parents.

ShirouEn - Yes, any non-regular soquili can be missing a characteristic of their breed or have it replaced with one from a regular breed and not be a mutant. This is considered a "halfbreed" and costs the same as whatever the soquili is a halfbreed of, and uses the same type of custom slot.
(For example, you are describing a halfbreed cerynei).
It sounds like a medium-edit soquili, but again, specifics and colorist opinions can vary.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games