[PRP] A little piece of heaven.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:45 pm
Asali'jua was pregnant again, and it was beginning to show - it would be another large litter. First it had been five, then six, then three (plus the goddess' four!), and now six again. Well, she'd wanted more children, and it seemed she was going to get them in force. How many mothers could lay claim to twenty sons and daughters? The lioness was proud of herself, even if her back was going to start hurting soon.

The Queen swam quietly across to the island that was the pride's main den and shook the water from her dingy white fur. Peeking into the old giant of a hollow tree, she peered around for 'her' little Hewa.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:20 pm
The little seer was not so sure of his place in the little slice of heaven, or how he could see things others around him did not quite know. His mother, he saw the queen as his mother, could see things it seemed too. Like how Hewa knew she was carrying babies, but how they got there, he was too young to understand. He knew what one might look like, if his thoughts were correct, and he knew bits and pieces about other pride members.

He shook beads of water from his dingy white fur and a wide grin spread across his maw as he saw Asali looking for him, "I am over here!" He beamed. The little male was prone to staying in very shallow water, afraid to swim away from the earth for too long, he only switched little islands when he was near another pride member.

(Would he call her mama, or simply asali, or queen, or what title? XD After all he is 'hers.')  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:36 am
"Oh!" Asali pretended to be very surprised when she turned, smile wide and happy on her maw. "Goodness! Been swimming again, have you? You're getting better all the time, I swear. I bet one of these days you'll be even better than me!"

((Whatever he decided to take to calling her :3. So, your call!))  
[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games