Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:27 pm
"I can do my best, and I'll be able to get a better look around than you all since I can fly," she replied encouragingly, optimistic that she could at least watch out for the wandering granddaughter of hers. There was no guarantee that she would find her, but she would do her very best to find her. Shemshi would find out, one way or another. The goddess dared to step closer to Pepo once again, intent on being a bit more comforting than just talking to him. Besides, her job here was done- now she had to go and deal with Amadet. But she didn't want to think about that while she was right here with him.

"I've told you everything I know, now the rest is up to you," she said with a smile, "I have to go, I don't imagine your pride would appreciate my hanging around here too much- especially with one very specific deity. I will look for Shemshi, and if I need to see you again I will find you."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:31 pm
Pepo nodded enthusiastically, flying would certainly give her more of an advantage. "It's all a matter of waiting for everything to come around, you find Shemshi, I'll find the girls..once you know..my time has come."

He turned away from her for a moment towards the empty den that once occupied his entire family, would he want to go back that way, to a liar? And a family that did not share his blood? He didn't think so, he'd wait here for the queen.

"Oh, and Grandma...thank you." He flashed a true, strong smile.

User Image  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:42 pm
Mtima smiled, happy to see him warming up to her so. She nodded once again when he said she could go and find Shemshi and he would wait to be sent off to meet the others.

"Sounds like a plan to me," she said, and her smile grew when he called her grandma and thanked her. It was a nice gesture, and a sign that he did have some faith in her. It made her feel even sorrier for him, having a mother as he did. Amadet didn't deserve such a wonderful and dedicated son, everything she's done.. but she would make up for it, Mtima would make her. With a couple quicker steps, the goddess approached Pepo and gave him a brief, hug-like nuzzle.

"I'll see you again," she promised, "It was a joy to meet you, I'm sorry to have been the bearer of bad news." With that, the goddess stepped back and her wings once again flickered from view. The she turned and left the poor boy to think about everything that had just happened.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:50 pm
The pale lion watched as his new found grandmother left and turned away when he could no longer see her. He stopped watching so he could turn when something caught his eye on the ground he stepped forward and picked up two feathers, they were hers by the white and brown gradients and using his paw he tucked them into his forming mane. Proof that he had met the goddess and something to show the girls as he explained to them.

He glanced up at the sky only once and then turned back to lay on the log, his time would come, and he would be with the sisters soon, he thought it would be so hard to be away any longer. He would have to insist they all travel together for a time, unless they all went their own ways.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas