L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:40 pm
Hello!

I was watching Elizabeth the Golden Age, and was inspired by her battle gear, and the way her hair looked, so I wanted to make a Goddess based off of Queen Elizabeth. Originally I wanted her to be the Goddess of Battle, or Control, but there was an obediance Goddess already and I figured they would be too close in domain, and I didn't really want to pm Bane and ask if I could have a Goddess that had Battle as a Domain, not that I thought he would get mad at me, just I don't really feel like getting my heart set, then having him, for whatever reason, say no, or getting no answer before slots open. Sooo then I figured, "Well.. Morale sounds cool!" So I looked up the deffinition, and like it. :3

I shall start with the deffinition, then go onto the Goddess Custom Form...

mo·rale /məˈræl/ [muh-ral]
–noun emotional or mental condition with respect to cheerfulness, confidence, zeal, etc., esp. in the face of opposition, hardship, etc.: the morale of the troops.
mo·rale (mə-rāl')
n. The state of the spirits of a person or group as exhibited by confidence, cheerfulness, discipline, and willingness to perform assigned tasks.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:11 pm
Name: Hodari'Neno [Courageous Words in Swahili]
Owner: L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
Goddess of: Morale
Powers: Speech; Neno has the ability to be able to give a speech and give anyone listening the courage to bracely go into battle, by giving them courage, zeal and confidence.
Lecture; Neno also has the ability to lecture someone who has done wrong, and strip them of any zeal or over confidense they have.
Illusion; Neno can cast the normla illusions upon herself to look like any large feline in the Sahara.
Parents: n/a*
Offspring: n/a**
Description: Long orange hair, with a few braids through out. Her body color itself should be white with silver metal bracers and a silver collar. Her tail fluff should be the same color as her hair as well. Goinf up her paws and tail, and on her snout, should be a gold patturn, see the third ref image [only the golden leaf part, not the red background as well.] Her eyes should be a greyish blue, and she should have silver "eyeshadow" on.
Reference Images: [x] [x] [x]

* - If you have a God, or Goddess and want to be the mother, or father of Neno, please pm me. I would love to have a family already.
** - If you have any lions who have no history, I am all for you saying that Neno is your mother. I so request they be of similar colors, or atleast have one color similar to Neno's. I consider all who apply. [So just pm me an image of the lion and I will let you know.

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:19 pm
Funds!

Pure - need to see how much is saved for Nyota
Items - need to add them up

Donations - none :'P  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:01 am
Oookay! You all may post now if you like,I would love some C & C on ym goddess idea. Like, is there anything else she should be able to do with her powers, should I edit the powers she has, etc.  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items