Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Erzebeth Bathory
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:17 pm
Otherworld

Quote:
The "Otherworld" was a domain of Celtic deities or supernatural beings such as the "Fairy People". The Otherworld was considered to be the Celtic version of heaven (or even hell to most Christian writers).

They were hidden from mortal eyes by strong Otherworld magic. They were situated in all sort of places. Some of these Otherworlds were located on the islands, the dunes, dun-hills, forests, rivers, and lakes. A grand castle or even humble cottage could be the Otherworld, which would, appeared at night for mortals, but would probably vanish in the morning.

Normal rule does not apply in the Otherworld. A year may seem to pass in the Otherworld, but in the real world centuries may have passed. Time seemed to have stand still. Nor does the people who live there, aged like mortals. They seemed to remain forever young.

The Otherworld also seemed to be able to move from one location to another. Or there may be only one Otherworld but it exist everywhere. In another word, the Otherworld is a paradox. Entering the enchanted place, may be close by or it could be a place far away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:21 pm
This really grasped my attention since it sounds so much like Neverland.
I remember that a few years back, a friend and I were talking about Peter Pan.
We came to a conclusion that there has to be a place where people are different from here and where we don't age.
I'd like to think it does exist.
That it isn't on any map because we can't see yet.

Countess Erzebeth Bathory
Vice Captain

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:55 pm
hun, that place is heaven (they just call it diff) lol, we r 30 forever, no younger, no older, and a young looking 30, without polution and other bad things that make us look older. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:48 am
kool♥♥♥♥  

AeternalSnow

Sparkly Fairy

10,000 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
the supernatural and beliefs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash