Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Outside Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:19 pm
Then why bother coming to face me if I'm so beneath you. Unless of course I am more of a threat than your boasting would imply. You couldn't beat me even when I was at my weakest. and then I pressed you to get serious and I still shook off your attack. The lightening in the sky arced more and more, generating more and more light with each flash. I think it's you, whom should have heeded my warning in the first place. Because right now, it's you, whom puts these lands in danger simply by being here and in my sight  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:22 pm
"If you think what happened in the arena was us getting serious then we're afraid you really are out of your depth lizard. We won't tell you again. Move aside and let us resume our current path or we'll show you what taking things seriously looks like and we'll end you." the Lord of the Wastes warned. Yawgmoth's head moved to each side his neck cracking as he did. Spared him? Shrugged off his attack? Hah! The arrogance of the dragon in assuming he was anywhere near a match for him didn't fail to amuse but this was one reason why Yawgmoth didn't like the overgrown lizards. All of them were like that. Arrogant, an inflated sense of their own importance and greedy. He hated every weak creature that though itself powerful. Dragons, vampires, elves and especially humans. When he and Crow ruled this place the lesser races would learn their places quickly.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Michael Vincent Viceroy

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:33 am
~Vincent return to the Red Dragon Inn. He had no desire to walk in. He couldn't help but be concerned for the girls.~

"Are you sure you want to be here?"

~Taking to one knee, he let the neko slide off his back.~

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:36 am
Looking at him, she nodded. Yes, I need to go in and check on things. She started to grab the door knob and waited for Solis before she pushed the door open.  

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Lil Solis Rose

Interesting Believer

1,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:37 am
Solis smoothed down her dress as she was let down. Her tail swished before it wrapped around Daisy's wrist. "Thank you Sir."  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:09 am
~How could he not smile at this small little catgirl?~

"Your welcome, be careful and stay with Daisy."

~He looked up at the stormy sky, then left the area to the two who were engaged in a war of words.~

Michael Vincent Viceroy

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:11 am
Holding her hand out for Solis as she opened the door to the bar, she took the first step over the thresh-hold.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:44 pm
Having been gone on some personal errands and dealing with her family it sure as hell felt good to be back in this place. The sentiment was shown with how she walked across the grounds wearing nothing at all with a huge smile on her face having just came back from a nice run in her wolf form. With each step and connection of her feet on the ground she felt the bond between her and the land grow.

She was lost in her thoughts as she walked right past a group of people.

Kumouri-kun

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:54 pm
Ryu noticed the others that came, but paid no heed to the fact that there was a violent storm overhead with a massive dragon in view. This angered him more and he was ready to unless his full fury. Then he notices the one female causally strolling around in the nude. The obserdity of her obliviousness to her current surroundings was actually comical to him and he let loose a great and mightly laughter which sounded of thunder.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:06 pm
Kumouri-kun
Ryu noticed the others that came, but paid no heed to the fact that there was a violent storm overhead with a massive dragon in view. This angered him more and he was ready to unless his full fury. Then he notices the one female causally strolling around in the nude. The obserdity of her obliviousness to her current surroundings was actually comical to him and he let loose a great and mightly laughter which sounded of thunder.

The sudden thundering laugh made Loki stop in her tracks and turn around to face the giant dragon in the sky with the storm clouds and lightning dancing across it. It had been a very nice day out and now it seemed that all that was going to hell due to a dispute of sorts or something she guessed at.
With her hands on her hips and head held high she glared at the dragon and showed no fear or shock as if this was a common everyday occurrence she dealt with.

Well technically it wasn't so strange, she was from the Asgardian Pantheon and sent time around her giant world eater of a brother Fenrir, so a dragon was the least of her worries. She opened her mouth and spoke in a loud voice that echoed around her. "Excuse me! Do you mind?! It WAS a nice day out. Get your knickers out of the ball they are in, in your a** and calm the ******** down."

Her nose twitched as she sniffed the air. "Reel in your energy and dispell the damn storm." Oh yeah she could smell the energy leaking out of him and it in the storm in the skies. "Or I swear to the gods I'll rip you a new one through those pretty scales of yours."  

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:11 pm
He looks to her fully with a grin on his long muzzle. he then comes down close to the ground. he then reaches down and scoops Loki in one large claws hand. "You amuse me, I think I will see how much more amusing you can be." he then rises to the sky, ignoring any further regard to Yawgmoth as he leaves with his newest acquaintence.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:20 am
Yawgmoth laughed again calling out. "That's twice you fled dragon! We'll remember that." the Lord of the Wastes called. He had places to be though so this was one time he might actually forgive cowardice. He sank back into the shadows and made his way towards a certain dungeon home to find a certain woman and drag her screaming back to The Void if he had to. His Dark Lady was going to get her powers back, one way or the other.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Michael Vincent Viceroy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:56 pm
~The Vampire Vincent silently landed on the lush green grass outside the bar with his fiance in his arms. With a flash of his fangs, he took what she had been carrying and was happy it was still dark. Holding out his arm, he bid her to pass.~

"After you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:02 pm
Slowly, almost cautiously, she led the way. Something didn't seem right, but she would have to make her way to the door in order to sort out this horrible feeling. Making her way to the door, she placed her hand on the handle and opened it. Taking on step inside, she saw a sight she never wanted to see.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:08 am
After exiting the bakery, Daisy strolled across the lawn and hopped up into the tree usually used by Angel. She settled herself on a nice branch that gave her a direct line of sight to the open door of the bar where she could see that Crow had asked Ziven to take Solie to safety. Perhaps this wasn't a bad idea afterall.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff