Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Outside Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:46 pm
Arching a brow, she listened to him speak. When the glass shattered, she rolled to her knees, moving nearer to him, pulling his hand to her, demanding a look. "Goodness, let me see .." she said softly, hoping he would open his hand for her but she would not be surprised if he pulled away, denying her the opportunity to help, if he needed it. "Actually .. conflict, challenge is something all people desire. It is less common, however, to feel or to have homicidal thoughts or the desire to see people mortally wounded." she said with a small, reassuring smile to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:32 pm
The Gigantos opened up his hand, simply to show her that he had not been harmed by the glass. His skin was far too tough. Behind the scarf he smiled to her. "Thank you for your attempt to make me feel better." Whatever had been inside the vile was running down his arm, then to the ground. As soon as it hit the grass, the life in the area grew wildly for a moment, then withered and died just as suddenly. "But there is a saying that I know rather well... I only truly live when death is by my side. Perhaps that is the way I am feeling right now." His gentle eye seemed to glow with a feeling almost like excitement.

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:49 pm
"Mmm, I am certain you are not alone in that feeling." she said softly. With a wave of her hand, the glass obediently reordered its self in to a vial rather than shards and she conjured a hand towel that he could use to dry himself off. She did not know what the vial contained, so it was empty but she did not want to touch the liquid having seen what happened to the grass when it touched. "What was the liquid in the vial?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:57 pm
He took the towl happily to dry his hand, then put the vile back into his pocket. "An experiment that I worked on a long time ago. I stored energy in a condenced liquid form, then stored it on an active battlefield. The mass amounts of energy made the effects of the origional energy stronger... but apparently the death of people tainted it somehow." He paused, then shook his head and sighed. Suddenly he felt most uncomfortable. "Change of subject. How are your family?"

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:21 pm
"My apologies for bringing up a sensitive subject. If you wish to talk, please let me know. Though, only if you wish to." sge said with a smile, bobbing her head. Lowering her head slightly, she felt bad for a moment as she realized he felt very uncomfortable for some reason. Feeling shy, she nodded her head. "Father and Sister are quite well. As far as I am aware, the rest of our family are well also." she said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:26 pm
Axel nodded his head and picked at the grass a bit. "Good to hear... The wind and earth says that there will be a wedding soon. Who's might that be?" He asked, simply trying to keep the conversation going. Chances are he did not know the people and thus would not be attending, but he had a hunch that Ziven knew them.

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:59 pm
"Seraph Ryan and Miss Raven are to be married." she said with a shy, soft smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:03 pm
With a soft laugh he nodded. "I am very happy for them, and I hope things all turn out well. Give them my wishes next time you see them." He oaused for a moment as he pondered something within his own mind. "I wonder if I should get them some kind of present..." He laughed again and shook his head, dismissing the thought. "And what is your role in this wedding?"

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:25 pm
"I am certain your presence there and well wishes will be enough." she said to him with a cheerful smile. When he asked about her role, she blushed more and lowered her gaze again. "I am to be the maid of honor .. I know not what that role is, I fear I shall do poorly." she said softly, shying away from him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:44 pm
"Oh come now." He said, once again patting her shoulder a little roughly. "You are very good at many things, and I do not think you would have been asked if you weren't going to be good at this either." He smiled through the scarf and nodded his head. "You just need to have some confidence... as for not knowing what the role it is, there are probably books on it." He chuckled slightly, not knowing exactly what the maid of honor was either.

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:05 pm
"Goodness, so many books .. none are the same! They are all hearsay of previous experiences, journals really .. it is confusing. I want to do it all but much I cannot practice for! It is rather unfair." she said with a bit of a grump face, looking to him as if he could still somehow help her out. After a moment, she smiled brightly and poked him. "Do you dance?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:10 pm
He laughed at what she said, deep down thinking that it was rather childish. That was alright though, no harm in being a bit childish every now and again. When she asked her question he simply shrugged. "Never done it before, wouldn't know how."

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:18 pm
"Oh, thank you. I have not been dancing before, though I know the theory behind it." she said with a shy smile. "Would you care for tea?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:53 pm
Syan had been wandering around the land since she left the castle earlier that day and looked about at her surroundings. As she looked up at a tree with no leaves on them, her nose wrinkled and she gave a glare. She hated this season so much. Not only because everything was cold, but because everything was so dead. The grass wasn't even long enough that she could slither through and stalk prey. She continued to walk on her human legs and kept the coat wrapped around her tightly. If she used her snake-tail and slithered about, she would only pass out from getting cold too fast.

Sidereal Messenger

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:22 pm
Wandering around outside, she was rather muttering to herself as tears slowly fell. There was so much to think about, she was getting herself all worked up and retreating to solitude, not wanting anyone near her. Pressing onward, she continued to walk until she was too tired to move. When she realized this, she came to a tree and lowered herself to her knees, facing the tree. Her clothes continued to move around her as she remained there, still muttering to herself slightly as more tears flowed.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games