Assassin Smu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:03 pm
Meizzkey

Hahaha. When is your birthday?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:10 pm
-Smutek-
Meizzkey

Hahaha. When is your birthday?
The worst birthday to have as the only single friend in high school, February 13th.
I haven't had a solid birthday party ever in my life because everyone ditches me last minute for their boyfriends.
But this year, the table's have turned and all of my friends are single, so maybe my big 2-1 will be a good night!

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Assassin Smu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:35 pm
Meizzkey

Ah that's not cool. Ditching is lame. I'd go if I could. I bet we'd have a blast! They'd be missing out. And how could they not go to their friends birthday party? That's messed up. Would you even call them friends?
:/

Well, I hope it goes well. It's coming up soon!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:57 pm
-Smutek-
Meizzkey

Ah that's not cool. Ditching is lame. I'd go if I could. I bet we'd have a blast! They'd be missing out. And how could they not go to their friends birthday party? That's messed up. Would you even call them friends?
:/

Well, I hope it goes well. It's coming up soon!
Well, considering I only talk to four people from high school out of the twenty or so people I was really good friends with, I think it speaks volumes, haha. Plus, a lot of them have kids now, so it's not as fun to be around them since I'm still the young, hip 20 year old who has the time to go out and have fun. We're just a lot different now. But that's what happens after high school!

I do too, though, I might be a grump pants and do homework instead. Considering I have so much of it. :/

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Assassin Smu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:02 pm
Meizzkey

I feel you. I have so much homework plus work. It's killer. Now that you mention it, I don't talk to anyone from high school. I made new friends in college though.. so I guess it evens out? xD
If that's even possible. Besides, I'm a loner. I like being alone and just doing things I like... (Playing video games and talking to my hubby ;] )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:20 pm
-Smutek-
Meizzkey

I feel you. I have so much homework plus work. It's killer. Now that you mention it, I don't talk to anyone from high school. I made new friends in college though.. so I guess it evens out? xD
If that's even possible. Besides, I'm a loner. I like being alone and just doing things I like... (Playing video games and talking to my hubby ;] )
Oh god, I'm a horrible procrastinator too. Friday night, I completed 32 drawings in under 12 hours and the week before that was 48 in about 16 hours. I gotta manage my time a lot better. @_@
I've made a whole bunch of friends too, and none of them have kids, so we can relate a lot better too.

I'm about the same way, except I talk to my video game hubby in Harvest Moon? So it's kind of a win/win? Haha, oh man, I'm the most pathetic 20 year old I know.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

THE Megamind

Distrustful Detective

13,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:37 pm
19th December  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:09 pm
April 29 but was supposed to be born on Mother's Day, that would've been interesting.  

Death4565

Distinct Bloodsucker

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Alan mc Intyre

Conservative Werewolf

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100