Welcome to Gaia! ::

•The Official Resident Evil 4 Guild•

Back to Guilds

This is one of the only official Resident Evil guilds around, and we have been here for 3 years! 

Tags: Resident, Evil, Zombies, Undead, Guns 

Reply Resident Evil 4 Message Board
Any body have Umbrella chronicles? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have umbrella chronicles??
  yes
  no
View Results

whatever_desu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:28 pm
I will be getting it as soon as i have the cash....

this could take awhile....

stare stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:42 am
I have it but I haven't played it in a while. I'm stuck on Super Smash Bros.  

VashRemSakura

41oabglsdfsk

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:12 pm
I don't have it, but I don't have any Resident Evil games. I rent videogames and I've rented The Umbrella Chronicles. From what I played of it, I thought it was really fun. It felt like playing an arcade game.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:26 pm
thats the idea!  

blackwind619

Thee exile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:25 pm
Im stuck on it. Im on the final boss of the first raccoon city level (the giant worm). I can get his health down to about one forth, but i either have too little health for the rest of the fight, with no items left around, or he just throws a large vehicle at me and I die. Any help? Please.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:02 pm
whoot, i beat it! I got the "perfect shot" gun acessory just for that fight, now it feels exactly like an arcage game  

Thee exile

blackwind619

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:20 am
hell yeaz! i got the same assesserie!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:45 am
blackwind619
hell yeaz! i got the same assesserie!
lol i has teh zapper *zaps* biggrin  

zachman51

blackwind619

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:07 am
i gots that too!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:05 am
update: HAVE IT!

most annoying boss: Giant Worm, I was out of smg ammo, i picked up the shotgun but saved it for blowing up cars, all damage done with the HANDGUN! xd (took like 20 minutes... stare )

I'm missing a bunch of scenarios but heres a good tip for easy high ranking, do multiplayer with a skilled friend. 2 good shooters can take down anything with extreme efficiency. heh, too bad all my friends are lousy shots... xp

I'm also still missing 2 magnums, a grenade launcher, and a rocket launcher.  

whatever_desu
Crew

blackwind619

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:53 am
that means you need to get grade As on some of your scenarios, yo. that way you get ada, hunk, some weskers... more like alot of weskers.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:02 pm
Embrace Your Dreams...

i own a wii and have res 4 on it aswell as on ps2 and ive gotten though 2 copys of res umbrella chronicles as they both have come up with an error message about the disk can anyone help me?
Im taking it back for the 2nd time on monday for the bloke in the shop to fix it an teast it but im not asure if it will do teh truick

Thanks Geran Smith
And Whatever happens protect your honour  

Wesker_30

Hellshadow209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:07 pm
I got the wii just for the umbrella chronicles, then i got it for RE4 and im just missing the magnum cosidering its impossible for me to get an A on the nemisis scenario. so yeah! ninja but i did get all the weapons including the handcannon and the prl412 on re4 biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:25 am
OMG Umbrella Chronicals is soo fun, especially when your rocket launcher maxed with a lot of ammo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tis so fun!!  

lemay94

SevenShooter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:29 am
I've got it and it's fun for awhile, but sometimes it gets tedious going back through levels to get items and ratings. It's pretty complicated for a FPRS  
Resident Evil 4 Message Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff