oreo
  chocolate chip
  just cookie dough!! um duh.
View Results

anatan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:39 pm
happy s1ngle! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:31 pm
all i hve to say is that girls=loosers....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................lol...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and by the way....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................please dont kill me for saying that......................................................................................................................................its just reality........................................................................................
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl burning_eyes  

invisible cloud

Coco_Bunny23

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:08 pm
im single and have been for over a year or you can count me as never having one since my ex was a total jerk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:15 pm
Willhellm
o1Lady
strawberry2112
Hehe~
My bf is like older than me by 2yrs, n he still act like a 5yr old kid~
being weird, childish~ but fun... haha how do i can deal wit tat sometimes i wonder....

if feels like im datin a little boy in a man's body xp tat is a weird thing to say ahahha... wonder he is in tis guild eek

haha

Then think about me.
I'm 16, and my boyfriend is 21!
He also act like a 5 years old kid too!

His name is Nicki, and i just love him so much 4laugh heart
He race, and are totally good at it whee
But year, he's is 5 years older than me. Or i'm nearly 17.. So only 4½ :b
But the age dosn't have to be the thing you think about.
You can still be 40 years old, and act like 14, and that.

and in the USA that's illigeal in all 50 states.

No its not...16 is the age of concent in most states and that only needs to be the case if there is sex involved. Please be more informed before you make a statement like that.  

beachbabe_always

beachbabe_always

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:21 pm
invisible cloud
all i hve to say is that girls=loosers....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................lol...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and by the way....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................please dont kill me for saying that......................................................................................................................................its just reality........................................................................................
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl burning_eyes

Its not true...just as much as boys=losers, which you spelled wrong by the way.

There are just as many females that are not worth people's time as men its a person to person thing so don't make generlizations like that. They are hurtful and show that its more likely there is a problem with you then with any of those girls.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:22 pm
I personally don't have a boyfriend...but I like being single and the only guy I like enough to do that with is in Iraq...so over the ocean and such. So...maybe some day...but he is great.  

beachbabe_always

Perfect_Enemies

1,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:32 am
I can not find any guy good enough to use my time with.

Who streatched(sp?) the page? scream arrow gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:16 pm
Oh, I lovez my boyfriend!!

He's so damn hott, and quiet, and seriously, did I say he was hott?
whee  

Nekoei

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

chessiejo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:27 pm
i have no bf, just an ex.

brag about him?

well he has an ego the size of texas

but no talents of any kinds to match.