Hi Kitty and the two Julies!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gothlupin
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:43 pm
Thanks for joining. How are you guys doing?

I'm sure you have questions and comments so don't be shy about expressing them here. We can make this forum what we want it to be after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:25 pm
Hi!!! Thank you for inviting me to your new guild!!! I am looking forwards to chatting to fellow guild members!!! I love the name of this guild it sounds so comforting and relaxing..Stay warm fellow members,where I live there is guite a few inches of snow... A Great 4laugh day to stay in and read a good book by the fireplace with a cat curled on your lap.....There is a John Deere tracter out side with a shovel blade down moveing the snow from the street around....Take care.... heart  

Pink Fairie Dust

Fairy Dust Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:44 pm
Hi Gothlupin!!! Thank you for inviting me and my mule to your Guild!! Take care.....Stay warm!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:53 pm
Hi!! I'm glad to see you here and we can chatter more than via the pms, don't you think. There are two Julies here but she hasn't responded in the guild yet so it won't be confusing for the moment, eh? smile

Bill wondered if this is the first guild you joined?  

gothlupin
Captain

Fairy Dust Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:46 pm
Hi! I am a member of the official ledgend of Zelda guild,art freebies and friends and why not.?....Glad to see Bill is allso a member....This will be fun for all of us!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:17 am
Hiya... I am glad to be here and if I have questions I will ask them of course!  

Lady of Nottingham

darklove_zorg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:13 am
Fear not, the other Julie is here! To avoid confusion, you can always call me Jules!

I love the idea of this, Kitty and I have been wanting to do rp stuff at Gaia, and weren't sure how - would we like make threads like we do at a game, and just list who is included in it or what?

Thanks for doing this Sigi! I plan to bring some of my alts in too, such as Lucius and Sirius and Max  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:28 am
darklove_zorg
Fear not, the other Julie is here! To avoid confusion, you can always call me Jules!

I love the idea of this, Kitty and I have been wanting to do rp stuff at Gaia, and weren't sure how - would we like make threads like we do at a game, and just list who is included in it or what?

Thanks for doing this Sigi! I plan to bring some of my alts in too, such as Lucius and Sirius and Max

Ah Jules is good. Bill and I call you MoJ and the other Julie IllJ at home since you live in MO and she in IL but you might not like that at the guild.

Ok, I figured you need to make a bit of an intro to who and what you're rping and yes, listing who might play or leaving it wide open is a good idea. I need to get together a little guidelines list for the subforum, I know.

I'm just glad I got a lucky break from one of the pink giftboxes, which is mostly why I could afford to start my guild! xd Gaia's been great to me. And it helps that we can buy an MC or two.

Anyway, hope that answers your questions for now.  

gothlupin
Captain

Comfy Chairs and the Edge of the World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces