Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Old Digimon Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:28 pm
Roharu Eruna
Does anyone knows how to have Devimon and Myotismon at the same time with two different digimons? I don't want to risk it with having two Demidevimons and have them randomly have the same digivolve-line....

....well first off I'm probably not the best person to answer this question... xD BUUUUUT.... No, I can't say I do, outside of the fact that you can use each for different level tournaments, can you not....? Just enter the art you have of each, right? I mean, as long as you have the art of both, I personally don't see why you would want to simultaneously own them both separately. : o Did you want one of them to turn into NeoDevimon or something? *shrug*

@ Zadok yes I agree that Megidramon is incredibly epic in the most wonderfully sinister way. >=D However I also really like Gallantmon... I've always liked knights, and the one that evolved from a dragon naturally strikes a particularly nice chord with me... (S'why I also like Slayerdramon.) Frankly, I have no idea how to decide which one I like more. rofl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:31 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Does anyone knows how to have Devimon and Myotismon at the same time with two different digimons? I don't want to risk it with having two Demidevimons and have them randomly have the same digivolve-line....

....well first off I'm probably not the best person to answer this question... xD BUUUUUT.... No, I can't say I do, outside of the fact that you can use each for different level tournaments, can you not....? Just enter the art you have of each, right? I mean, as long as you have the art of both, I personally don't see why you would want to simultaneously own them both separately. : o Did you want one of them to turn into NeoDevimon or something? *shrug*

@ Zadok yes I agree that Megidramon is incredibly epic in the most wonderfully sinister way. >=D However I also really like Gallantmon... I've always liked knights, and the one that evolved from a dragon naturally strikes a particularly nice chord with me... (S'why I also like Slayerdramon.) Frankly, I have no idea how to decide which one I like more. rofl

You read my mind! Yes, I want NeoDevimon, and then I want the other one to digivolve into Daemon (Robes) and then turn him into Daemon Released Mode.  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:39 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

You read my mind! Yes, I want NeoDevimon, and then I want the other one to digivolve into Daemon (Robes) and then turn him into Daemon Released Mode.

Hmm, well I don't think just having two would be overly difficult, except.... If you Normal Digivolve a Digimon that has multiple normal evolutions, do they RNG to decide between the two?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:46 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

Hmm, well I don't think just having two would be overly difficult, except.... If you Normal Digivolve a Digimon that has multiple normal evolutions, do they RNG to decide between the two?

Nope... that is why I said I don't like to risk it. When there are normal multiple digivolutions then it is random. For example, i took a gamble with Dracomon, because it could have gone Coredramon Blue or Green.  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:49 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

Nope... that is why I said I don't like to risk it. When there are normal multiple digivolutions then it is random. For example, i took a gamble with Dracomon, because it could have gone Coredramon Blue or Green.

That's... just.... STUPI---...!!
*calms down* Okay, okay... I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for WHY THAT IS.... ....would anyone happen to know that? Zadok? Anyone?

...I personally can understand the RNG factor in the card game... and in the Unexpected Digivolution... but why on earth why, I have to wonder, shouldn't somone be able to choose or at LEAST somehow influence the choice between two normal Digivolutions...? Dx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:52 pm
Well, You could do it through Mutations and such. I am not sure the exact lines you seek though So I cant be sure.

Now if you wanted a line that does

DemiDevimon-Devimon-Myotismon-Venom/Malomyotismon

and one that did

Mushroomon-Woodmon-Cherrymon-Mutate-Myotismon-DNA/Ladydevimon-Deamon-Dedivolve-Neodevimon that would be possible.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:56 pm
Zadok the 28th
Well, You could do it through Mutations and such. I am not sure the exact lines you seek though So I cant be sure.

and one that did

Mushroomon-Woodmon-Cherrymon-Mutate-Myotismon-DNA/Ladydevimon-Deamon-Dedivolve-Neodevimon that would be possible.

That would be a possibility, but the digimons that i really want to have are Devimon and Myotismon in two separate digimons, and Daemon and Neodevimon as two different digimons as well. Your idea is good, but is a little backwards as how I wanted it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:58 pm
Blademaster Banryu

*calms down* Okay, okay... I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for WHY THAT IS.... ....would anyone happen to know that? Zadok? Anyone?

...I personally can understand the RNG factor in the card game... and in the Unexpected Digivolution... but why on earth why, I have to wonder, shouldn't somone be able to choose or at LEAST somehow influence the choice between two normal Digivolutions...? Dx

Well, I suppose it is their way to say 'sorry, but you can't obtain the digimon you desire so easily'. I don't like it either, but I guess DNA digivolution would have to be the solution for it.... a huge guess....  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:01 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

Well, I suppose it is their way to say 'sorry, but you can't obtain the digimon you desire so easily'. I don't like it either, but I guess DNA digivolution would have to be the solution for it.... a huge guess....

Well, I'm still wondering what LOGICAL or GOOD reasoning could be behind such a policy, if any. neutral ....although I can't really imagine one other than, as you said, to spite the guild's members out of something that SHOULD be, and normally WOULD be, very simple to obtain. Very impractical. *shakes head* ...man, I know people have called me a whiner about other stuff, but this I just can't agree with...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:03 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

and one that did

That would be a possibility, but the digimons that i really want to have are Devimon and Myotismon in two separate digimons, and Daemon and Neodevimon as two different digimons as well. Your idea is good, but is a little backwards as how I wanted it sweatdrop
I see
hmm. Well for that... Then You are gonna have to Find alot of digimon to make those combos. IT is possible. but the odds are not high. umm, Arukenimon+mummymon=Deamon, there is another path...and dedigivolving Beelzemon would get you neodevimon. So maybe....

get a Devimon, use it to make lucemon
Get a Myotismon, use it to make Malo/venom
Get a Deamon through Arukenimon
Get a neodevimon through beelzemon

If you need those lines I can give them to you, I am just being lazy  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:04 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

Well, I'm still wondering what LOGICAL or GOOD reasoning could be behind such a policy, if any. neutral ....although I can't really imagine one other than, as you said, to spite the guild's members out of something that SHOULD be, and normally WOULD be, very simple to obtain. Very impractical. *shakes head* ...man, I know people have called me a whiner about other stuff, but this I just can't agree with...

Your issue is multiple normal evo's being randomized?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:04 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

Look it this way, is it really normal for a tamer to choose what kind of digivolution will you partner have? Mmmm.... It sounds realistic that is random, but I supposed you do have a point, it is really annoying or troublesome. But I'm sure some people have fought that kind of cause before, and I'm sure they fail.  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:06 pm
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

and one that did

I see
hmm. Well for that... Then You are gonna have to Find alot of digimon to make those combos. IT is possible. but the odds are not high. umm, Arukenimon+mummymon=Deamon, there is another path...and dedigivolving Beelzemon would get you neodevimon. So maybe....

Thanks for the tips. Don't worry, I'm not in a hurry at all. After all, I not even have enough TP to gain my second partner.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:09 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

and one that did

I see

Thanks for the tips. Don't worry, I'm not in a hurry at all. After all, I not even have enough TP to gain my second partner.

Actually with what is listed there... you just need to find a way to get a mummymon for Deamon. and a way to get a Beelzemon which isnt as hard as you may think. that being said, I would guess you could do this very easily. just a time thing, ad you seem patient.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:11 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

Look it this way, is it really normal for a tamer to choose what kind of digivolution will you partner have? Mmmm.... It sounds realistic that is random, but I supposed you do have a point, it is really annoying or troublesome. But I'm sure some people have fought that kind of cause before, and I'm sure they fail.

Why? : Why would it fail? Why SHOULD it fail? If we're going to use the argument of 'what's more realistic', there are umpteen-many rules and policies I could cite that aren't very realistic. I'm thinking in the mindset of what's FAIR and REASONABLE to everyone involved in the guild. Like right now, this? The issue of choosing your Normal digivolution doesn't concern any of the Digimon that I now have or ever plan to have. I seriously feel that this aspect of the system is cheating us as members in that regard a little bit.

If you're going to have random Normal Evolution when there are multiple Normal options, then there HAS to be more flexible options in other regards to make it more fair, particularly in terms of Mutation or something similar. Now I support the restrictions on Mutation-evolution given that they're easily-abused, but if you combine that with the fact that Normal evolutions are randomly chosen AND the fact that members can only ever choose three Digimon, the combination of these three factors makes it-- oddly-- simultaneously too rigid and too luck-based to be a reasonable degree of fairness.

I'm working on writing up a petition about this issue right now. I think I can make a good argument for this.

Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff