Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:39 am
Hello girls!

Those of you who remember me from before my long absence, you might remember me as the previous Vice Captain if this here guild. Well, I've decided to step down, and I'd like you all to know.

My life has been hectic lately, me working as much as my boss will let me to try and save up my meager earnings to move, get a new and better job, and hopefully manage to get myself into that thing called school. Hopefully.

So, I'm planning on moving within the next couple months, and it's making me incredibly stressed out. I've never lived anywhere other than this little valley my whole life, and going from a town of 3500 people to a city of 80k, well, that's a big step in my eyes. I'm worried, nervous, and just plain busy.

I havn't been posting much at all lately, which makes me feel guilty for being so hidden. I'll probably continue to not post while I'm in the throes of moving and such, but I'll attempt to make an appearance once in awhile, and I will definately try to pop in once a week to at least read up on how everyone is doing, though my lurker status has seemed to come back full force.

With all this going on in my life, I just don't have the time (or sanity) left to devote to this guild like I once could, and thankfully the darling Roxy understands, and is supporting me throughout this smile I luff you hun!

Anyways! On a happier note, Melan-chan, I'm so glad that you got chosen to take my place, and that Roxy apparently did agree with my reccomendation there smile I hope that you'll be able to take care of this guild like I wish I could still do.

Hooray for Melan-chan! <3333

**EDIT**
I think my official moving date will be March 28. My bossish lady will be back in town from her month long cruise so I won't be leaving the main boss without an employee who knows what they're doing ((small cafe, total 4 waitresses... Ha (cruise lady), Me, Nancy (useless old bat -_-) and Carrie, who's a good worker and really sweet, but she's still new and doesn't know how to handle the evening smorg shifts by herself yet.))

When we get there, hunnie's mom only has dialup, so we won't be online a whole lot until either she gets satallite internet, or we make the final move into town with our own place.

Just thought I'd let everyone know smile

-hands out cookies-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:50 am
shadow

i just want you to know
even though your absence you were a nice and lovely person
it's a nice thing of you to be that honoust !
it takes a lot of courage !
i do hope to see you around , i'd miss you otherwise ..
we'll keep our pm's active
and know ill miss you
and always love you <3 !  

lady_lantir

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:58 am
Thank you Lady, for your kind words smile

I definately would like to keep up our PM conversations, as I tend to notice those more often when I'm quickly jumping on gaia to check messeges before work ^_^

No matter what, I'll still come back to gaia. If I ever decide to quit, well, I'll just have to give you all my msn addy biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:02 am
I don't know you very well, but you helped me alot, and also other girls.
<3

miss twinkle toes 001

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:04 am
I know, I've seen you around a lot, but never really had the chance to have a long conversation with you sad

But you strike me as a very nice girl, someone who I'd love to really get to know ^_^ I only wish I had the time to get well aquainted with everyone here!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:06 am
it had to say it ^^'

i would really love to keep them active
they are so fun and teachfull <3

that would be very nice !! ^^ <3  

lady_lantir

miss twinkle toes 001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:13 am
I would love to know you better too
<3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:15 am
damn i'm gonna miss you cry  

lady_lantir

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:15 am
haha speaking of "teachful"...
I think the wording you were looking for was:

"I had to say it ^^'
I would really love to keep you active
you are so fun and teachfull <3 "

Though "Teachfull" isn't actually a word... I think you're looking for something more along the lines of "helpful" biggrin

(For anyone who didn't know, I promised Lady that I'd help her out with her english when I can ^_^ )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:16 am
xd  

miss twinkle toes 001

lady_lantir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:17 am
Shadow Queen Angel

"I had to say it ^^'

Though "Teachfull" isn't actually a word... I think you're looking for something more along the lines of "helpful" biggrin

(For anyone who didn't know, I promised Lady that I'd help her out with her english when I can ^_^ )

helpfull then ^^
i didn't mean you
i ment our pm-conversations xD

<3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:18 am
I'll miss you too! But I'll still be here, just... less here! PMs will always be answered though ^_^

Well Missie, I believe your name is Marie, yes? (sorry if my memory is muddled, it happens!)
I'm Kim, but you can call me Shadow or Angel if you like ^_^ Very few people actually call me my real name over the net, and I don't much like my name. I suppose you could call me Kimberly, but that's a little odd too. Or, like Trice, you could call me "the pink power ranger" XD  

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:19 am
lady_lantir
Shadow Queen Angel

"I had to say it ^^'

helpfull then ^^
i didn't mean you
i ment our pm-conversations xD

<3

Ahhh! Okay, the original wording was right then ^_^; Hazzards of me being up at 3am and trying to think properly... 2 and 2 don't always make 4, you know?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:28 am
3 a.m. 0.o '
that's when i like fell asleep xD
am i glad it's 12.30 o'clock ^^

and sometimes 2+2 = 5 xD  

lady_lantir

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0