>:O
View Results

Cruel_Angels_Thesis182

7,575 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:44 am

I think it's gross. Noone wants to hear that, or they start thinking about it. Even if you can't hear it, you can hear the change in acoustics and it isn't fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:49 am
My boss does that a lot XD But I never I always say 'Could you hold on a minute' and leave the phone in the livingroom or somewhere far from the bathroom.  

Noiji

whateverbloatswiththeboat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:47 am
O= Omg lolz...I usually change my clothes in a stall at the girls' bathroom because I don't like to change my clothes with someone in the same room, unless it's my mom or sis. sweatdrop Once me and a friend from my class were changing our clothes from P.E. and we heard someone singing a childrens' song...0_0 it was the cleaning lady xD or something LULZ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:10 pm
I wait until I get off the phone.  

D46

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rwar-ily

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:09 pm
I have a guy friend that does that
xD
he sings a certain song every time
so he doesn't really try to hide it
just kind of die a little inside when ever he starts singing that song
.-.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:47 pm
I've done it before, but it was when I was already on the toilet and someone called. But, I would pick up and be like, "Hold on a second." then I would mute my phone so they can't hear anything.

I will say that I'm very guilty of texting while using the bathroom. I just don't find it as rude as talking because through a text, you can't hear anything.  

Mari Star 146

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:58 pm
Haha yeah but texting and talking on the phone are two different things. You can´t hear what a person´s doing when you´re texting them. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:02 pm
I think that it's fine if your like... taking a bath or something.. but while GOING to the bathroom?? Ewwwz D'': That's just creepy --shivers--

Yuki Rini-chan

Invisible Sex Symbol

Mari Star 146

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:06 pm
Yuki Rini-chan
I think that it's fine if your like... taking a bath or something.. but while GOING to the bathroom?? Ewwwz D'': That's just creepy --shivers--

How is that any better? I mean, I guess it is, but still. It could come off as creepy. Or maybe that's just in my scenario... *ponders*

-phone rings- "Hello? ... What am I doing? Taking a shower and thinking of you, sexy. Come over and help me wash my back. ... Hello? b***h hung up on me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:31 am
xDD That's hilarious. I know some people that do that. And I aaalwayyyss hear it.

But I don't tell them, so they can embarrass themselves one day when talking to someone important.

Their ignorance. ^_^;;

Valtielle

Profitable Prophet

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:42 am
Jmds
xDD That's hilarious. I know some people that do that. And I aaalwayyyss hear it.

But I don't tell them, so they can embarrass themselves one day when talking to someone important.

Their ignorance. ^_^;;

Lol, I always point it out. "...are you... going to the bathroom??" ... "OMG YOU CAN HEAR??? I was trying to be quiet!"

p.s. I looove your avatar!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:43 am
Mari Star 146
Yuki Rini-chan

How is that any better? I mean, I guess it is, but still. It could come off as creepy. Or maybe that's just in my scenario... *ponders*

-phone rings- "Hello? ... What am I doing? Taking a shower and thinking of you, sexy. Come over and help me wash my back. ... Hello? b***h hung up on me."

I don´t think it would be as creepy/gross, but it´s definitely not good for your health. Talk about electrocution. gonk  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Tute Sweet

Dainty Doll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:36 am
lol!

I've never even heard of that before!

The closest I've ever got to that is one of my guy friends that had too much to drink at a beer festival, phoned me up while peeing against a wall, realised what he'd done and just laughed down the phone at me. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:59 am
i wouldnt' do that D:  

lady_lantir

jfdsohg8432

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Haha. One time, me and my best friend were talking about something very important on the phone when I suddenly [REALLY] had to go to the bathroom. I almost brought the phone in with me because I didn't notice it was still in my hand, but I realized and asked her to hold. xDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff