Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Kalona Grouping (Malice, Toku, Rot, Maeryn, Nemesis) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:41 pm
Once again Toku stood silent as the others continued to speak in turn, it was like a surreal trial that seemed to drag on forever and for all the players it was growing quickly annoying it seemed. Everything was wrong, nothing at all was amounting in his favor, nothing ever did seem to amount in his favor really for that matter. Slowly he kicked and stomped the dirt around him, unsure of what to do next. What could he do? Perhaps things had been better just staying in the clearing to die alone among the bones of those who ventured near him. But what would that leave him with? He had to admit that Rot and Maeryn had left quite a mark on this world in their children, and surely it would continue on with or without him.
“Rötschreck, you know well I’ve never had a taste for your words regardless of the topic, it will continue till we both end up bone and dust.” He continued to kick at the dirt, “I admit, you’re better, you’re heard, you’re children…” he took a moment to glare at Nemesis with irritation at his words, and then to Malice with a slight nod, “… will leave a mark on this world.” He turned to Rötschreck again, “And you hold them all above me and I’ll be damned if it doesn’t piss me off that I have to be judged compared to them or even remotely compared to that b*****d Calamity.”

Again he turned to face Nemesis simply scowling, “Say what you want, if I leave here and you strike me first I will not hesitate to show you what a worm looks like close up squirming in the dirt.”
Finally the biggest of all problems in the smallest of forms, he hardly even turned from Nemesis and Maeryn had already approached, but he held ground as she pressed towards him staring back in her eyes. “I came here with your daughter not to have someone to face you but because she’s the only reason I’m bothering to even speak anymore. I didn’t bother to think about what you would say when we arrived, I only cared about the fact that after months of sitting in a clearing with nothing to live for then another meal and another day I had someone to speak with. Not some do-good Stallion, some air head mare, but your daughter, who damn well pissed me off and I her, but I liked it. I enjoyed arguing and we found our joy in that with our hunting.”

He snorted at her next remark, “No different? I attack a mare helpless yes, but I walk here and openly allow you, your husband, son, and any other of your heard to come at me and you say that’s no different? And I talk to your son as he to me, if he accuse me I will snap at him, if he makes threat to me or insult I will do same in turn. I do not fear him and I will not back away from him here and now. If he holds his tongue I will hold mine.”
He stood quietly again continuing to watch Maeryn, inches away from him and more then able to attack at any moment and still he did not move. “Your daughter to me is more then he is, she is of open mind, while he judges on stories, truth or not, Malice judges from our time together then what brief memories and tales he knows, and for that I say she was raised well and I will acknowledge her as my equal and more should I be questioned on that.”

“And what dignity do I have? I stand here and you simply dismiss anything I do or take offense to it. I had no dignity in the clearing, I sat alone among bones killing eating and living a shell of a life wondering what to do. Malice came and reminded me about life again. The idea of children, no I am not as old as Rot, and I may only be a bit ahead of Nemesis but my time will come and what will I leave other then bones?” He glanced at Malice again, “She wanted a legacy like your own, power, fowls of power and pride. She may not have that but she will have me and I will stand beside her as Rot does for you and anyone who questions her I will gladly see to changing there mind. At least then when I die I will know she is still moving on and that I will have amounted into making her more then even you are now Maeryn, and that will be good enough for me.”

He glanced again at Malice, “That is what I offer you, to help you achieve what you desire regardless of what it be before my time comes to a close.”

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:33 am
Rötschreck would have grinned if the action would not have seemed so out of place. He was proud of Maeryn, not only as a partner but as his alpha. This was why she was the leader of the herd. Where he was the brute force, she was the wisdom. She was truly an intelligent and remarkable creature.

"Toku," he started, "you are trying my patience. If you do not have a taste for my words, I suggest you develop a taste for them if you intend to start a life with my daughter. I don't care if it's bitter and makes you sick to your stomach. You will learn to accept what I say." The stallion might be old but he wasn't weak. He took a step forward and snarled at the other Kalona.

"While I do hold them above you as they are of my own FLESH AND BLOOD, you are not judged compared to them. You are judged based on your own actions. Your words mimic that of Calamity and if that bothers you, you should change them instead of b***h at us for pointing out how similar you sound to him. If you could spend less time whining, maybe you wouldn't be judged so piss poorly. You don't allow us to do anything," Rot yelled with anger, barely able to hold himself back, "DO NOT PRESUME YOU ALLOW US TO DO ANYTHING. We have not asked permission. You allow us nothing. We do as WE DAMN WELL PLEASE."

He wasn't sure if Toku was just plain stupid or if he was doing everything within his power to make sure he got his a** kicked today. "WHINE WHINE WHINE. MY LIFE IS PATHETIC AND BORING. WHINE WHINE WHINE SOME ******** MORE." Rot was clearly pissed and losing control of himself. What did his daughter see in this piece of s**t whiny a** Kalona? "If she wants a legacy, she sure picked the most pathetic kalona stallion to start it with. The fact you presume that you could possibly help our daughter into being more than what Maeryn is, is an insult. The fact you think you could be better than I am, is an insult. I think I have had enough of your insults. If she does achieve that, it will be because it was in her, not because of anything you might have had to contribute."

The stallion shook his body as if shaking off the anger and once more a calm and deadly reserve came across him. He stepped forward once more. "Permission to kill, Maeryn," he asked with a coldness that reached his eyes. His anger was gone and in it's place was the simple need to destroy. Toku had gone too far. If he didn't turn and leave, Rot would have no choice but to attack, with or without Maeryn's permission. His own pride had been questioned. His family insulted.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:54 pm
His mother, even after baring three sets of children, was still a formidable creature worthy of admiration and awe. The taciturn stallion observed as Maeryn lashed out at Toku with a whip of words that fell free from her barbed tongue. Poised and effortless, she manipulated her speech as though it was a part of her--inflicting pain just as easily as a hoof or fang. He, himself, could be scathing, but his silent disposition gave him few opportunities to practice the wit of his speech. Like a she-panther defending her young, the sleek mare stalked forward to snap in Toku's face despite his much larger bulk. Nemesis knew that the stallion would be no match for his mother, especially not when she was in such a state.

He stood wordlessly underneath the swell of her praise with a gleaming eye fixed upon Malice. His young sister seemed uncertain of herself, glancing between the stallion she had chosen, and her family. She still had some sense and he was grateful to see it, snorting softly at the question she posed to Toku. Yes, just what would he do? To speak so brazenly against the leaders of the herd, and the parents of the daughter he sought to woo... Things were not looking good for Malice's foolish friend.

"May your blood quench the thirst of the earth when that time comes, worm." Nemesis growled, a heavy hoof slamming itself into the dirt for emphasis. He was no coward to attack another when their flanks were bared; Toku would be fully aware of the situation even as he tripped over his steaming entrails that pooled from his torn belly. The stallion then had the gall to speak as though everything he was trying to do, Maeryn had not wanted tenfold, and the stallion saw red for a moment. Sharp teeth grated aggressively against one another, threatening to snap off part of his tongue in the process. Stupid, stupid little worm...

"What could you give her that both my father and mother have not? You snivel and sneer, but say nothing of how you plan to help Malice accomplish these things! I think it's because you cannot, and do not know how." The snarl quaked low in his chest, a warning rumble of thunder that droned on and on. His spaded tail slapped aggressively against his own flanks as though to work him into frenzy--but before he could react, his father began to speak.

Even Nemesis fell silent as Rötschreck's wrath fully began to manifest. Yet, each statement that Rot issued expressed practically everything that had been on his own mind and he found himself getting pissed off all over again. Fury had his muscles trembling underneath his glittering hide, nostrils rimmed red and eyes flashing. Just a word from Maeryn would be enough to let him fall upon Toku, rip him to bloody shreds with raking hoof and tearing tooth.... but no. Nemesis understood that, as protector and second in command, that privilage was reserved for his father alone. That did not stop him from fully baring his teeth, wings half-hunched with his aggression while his anger boiled through his veins.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff