Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Kalona Grouping (Malice, Toku, Rot, Maeryn, Nemesis) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:12 am
Malice and Toku were still walking side by side in silence, but that sort of thing wasn't phasing or confusing Malice at all. Both she and the stallion had their moments, and the silence was natural, if anything. And also, she and Toku were not the most social of creatures, and since Toku had had an outburst only minutes ago, there was nothing else that Malice could respond with, so she just said nothing at all. Toku didn't seem as if he needed any kind of response from her anyway, so Malice found herself quiet on the entire subject area.

The only thing that felt strange was that Malice had no idea where they were going, and apparently Toku did. The area they were walking through was just as cold as where they came from, and Malice was not enjoying Toku's direction at all. "Where exactly are you going?" she then asked, in a somewhat snappy tone. Rather then asking him anything personal from their before experience, she decided to snap at him, and imply that they were lost or something.

Toku was used to her random snappings at this point, so Malice wasn't worried about upsetting him. There were things that each of them did that didn't bother one another, so that was probably why they were still talking to each other. Plus, they both had the same goal: to find Malice's parents. maybe Toku really knew where that was?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:14 am
Toku continued onward, never speaking, never really checking to see if Malice followed, he need not to. He heard her hooves crush the snow beside him, felt the slight sense of something warm beside him as they both seemed to grow colder as the storm chased them down.

When Malice finally snapped Toku didn't even bother to respond, he simply kept walking. She should know damn well by now what it was he sought but he reminded her anyway minutes latter. "South, it's warmer there. Your parents might be their." His voice was dry ever still.

Miliardo Kason

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:46 am
Rötschreck patrolled the herd with a careful eye -- and ear -- on everything around him. He enjoyed the cold. The air whipped at him in almost a cruel manner but it kept him awake, ever alert. He had not let up in his task. He had never strayed from the herd.. though he had wanted to. He wanted to check up on his sons and daughters that had not remained nearby but he could not.

He had a commitment to Maeryn and the members of this herd. There was never much room for his personal wants. At least, that's how he felt. Though he didn't mind too much. He enjoyed being around the alpha mare and had grown to care for her. He didn't want to be a disappointment to her or the others. He was Protector, and he held that title with pride.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:15 am
Malice kept her eyes forward, since she suddenly smelled a new scent upon the air. Were there others in the area around them? Malice could have sworn she scented something close, and the scent was vaguely familiar. "I think there are others around us." She then said, while raising her head in disgust. Would they be friends, or foes? Malice couldn't tell at all, and she was angry because of that. Usually she could trust in her instincts, but at the moment she was distracted by Toku's scent as well.

Malice instantly put her guard up, and as she walked, she glared forward, and was keen on watching what would appear in front of them. She wondered if Toku was phased at all, or if he even cared. She was someone who was always careful, because that's what she was taught. It was important to keep a firm head when others approached, since any situation was possible.

Tweekend

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:21 am
Toku seemed to wake from what ever daze held him when Malice spoke, looking up he started to glance around trying to place were the scent was strongest, it had been so long he couldn't tell the smell was Rötschreck though it ever so slightly prodded his mind to try and recall.

"Yes, someone indeed." he muttered as he glanced about, while Malice focused ahead Toku would glance side to side and sometimes back, he didn't want who ever it was to sneak up on them, that much he was sure of.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:53 pm
Rötschreck caught the sound of movement. They had company heading this way. He could tell it was more than one soquili, but it was hard to estimate how many total. Small group judging by the sound. The scents were familiar but mixed. Curious indeed.

The large kalona turned and headed towards the direction the scents were coming from. He didn't want to get too far from the herd, less they were ambushed from behind. "Who wanders near The Black Skull Herd," he called out threateningly, "Show yourelves." He wasn't sure if they would be able to hear him or if he would even get a response. It was possible that they were just passing by, whoever they were.

His body tensed and his ears twitched, trying to catch even the slightest sounds.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:14 pm
Malice paused slightly while then catching her breath again. "Thats... that's my fathers voice." she then said, while turning to Toku. "My father.. we must be closer then I imagined!" Malice hadn't seen her father since she was a mere child, so her heart was racing with mixed thoughts of worry and excitement. Would he recognize her? It had been so long.. but he would know who she was, right?

Malice wasn't one who usually worried about such petty emotions, but her heart was always bent on making her parents proud. She only wanted them to be content with her, and now was the time for her judgment to be placed on her.

It was hardly that dramatic, but in Malice's head, anything was possible. "Let's keep heading this way.. I think I see a stallion up ahead." Father... her father. Could she ever be as strong as him? She could only hope so..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:55 pm
That voice, suddenly the scent was clear in his mind and everything linked together, while Malice seemed a bit awed to be nearing her father Toku was more smug. So he was still around? And the heard too?

Nodding to Malice he continued forward, no longer walking quietly, but rather making noise to get the other Kalona's attention. Suddenly he stopped to suddenly bellow out back towards Rot. "Who approaches? You don't remember me? Not so surprising Rötschreck, I never got the feeling you would miss me much when I left!"

He glanced back at Malice snorting, "Let's go have a little talk, I'm sure he'll be... 'delighted' to see us..."

Miliardo Kason

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:29 pm
Rötschreck nearly growled when he realized who the stallion was. Wasn't it the young pup that tried to pick a fight with him long ago? The one that Maeryn had let into the herd at some point? It looked like the stallion still hadn't learned his place. He was about to respond with something rude but then he noticed the stallions companion.

Malice? Surely it was her though she had grown. He had all of his children memorized in his head as not a day went by that he did not think about them. But what was she doing with Toku? May the demon gods have mercy on Toku's soul if he had claimed his daughter as a mate. Or if they had...

He shook such thoughts from his head. Though his muscles tensed with the rage that was burning in side, he would not jump to conclusions. "Malice," he called, ignoring Toku completely. "Daughter..." he added a bit more softly before finally walking towards her. She looked strong and healthy. She looked like she had done well for herself.. present company excluded.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:54 pm
Leaving Toku's side, Malice made her way over to her father, since he was the dominant male in this scenario anyhow. It had been ages since she could stand next to him, and this time, her height was almost reaching his! It was a wonderful feeling, but Malice was silent in her girlish thoughts. "Hello Father. It is so nice to see you again, it has been too long." With a grin, she turned and now stood in parallel with her father's side, so that they were both facing Toku.

"I believe you have met Toku..." she then said, knowing fully well that he was being ignored. Why though, she had no idea.. "And Toku, you know my father." she paused then, and looked into her father's eyes. "Toku and I have been wandering, mainly to find you. He is constantly asking me questions about you, so I figure, bring him here." She glanced back at Toku with a grumpy face, since she realized she didn't want to mediate the discussion.

Tweekend

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:41 pm
Regardless of being ignored or what Rötschreck might have been thinking, Toku knew well enough the other stallion was not pleased to see him. He could only imagine the thoughts that crossed his mind seeing him with Malice, his own daughter.

Either way, he followed after Malice stopping halfway as she continued onward to stand beside her father. Part of him expected it, the other half irritated that she would so quickly jump to his side after having seen him so little for so long. Some help she would be if Rötschreck decided to try and crush his skull in...

To start he looked at Malice, returning the cold shoulder Rötschreck had greeted him with, "Yes, we have, and as I've said in the past we never got along very well," he turned then to face Rötschreck, "Isn't that ture, Rötschreck. Though since your ignoring me I take the herd either simply ignored my disappearance or perhaps you were overjoyed that I left you be then?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:55 pm
"Obsessed much, is he?" Rot commented towards his daughter. She really had grown so much since he had last saw her. She was as beautiful as her own mother. He was sure Maeryn would be as proud as he of how well she turned out.

Rot turned cold, red eyes on Toku. "It is not my place to speak of such things. You must take that up with Maeryn. If she recognizes you as a traitor, I will stomp the very life out of your body. It is she who determines how you are looked upon. You owe her an explanation at the very least. Perhaps she will let me kill you afterwards." He might have a personal relationship with Maeryn but as Protector, he still recognized who ran the herd and would always show her the utmost respect. He never questioned her decisions. However, he wouldn't mind the opportunity to kill the stallion. Something rubbed him the wrong way, especially since he was apparently spending time with his daughter.

Rot turned his eyes on his daughter, the anger quickly fading. A hint of a smile curved at the end of his mouth as if to assure her things were not quite as dire as was making them out to be. "Have you been well?," he asked genuinely. His baby had grown up. All of them had. He suddenly felt so very old.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:54 pm
The feud between his father and Toku was actually kind of amusing, and Malice swished her tail back and forth as she watched and listened. "I am interested to hear what you did, Toku, since that was never made very clear to me." Or really, did what he did matter at this point? It might not have been Malice's place to ask or question, but she was highly confused at this point. Toku had only explained to her that there was some discomfort between her parents and him, but why, she still had no idea...

But despite all of that, Malice turned her expression back towards her father, and she molded her frown into a more comfortable grin. "I have actually, father. I am becoming stronger each day, and I am also strengthening my senses. I just want to make you and mother proud." Her eyes were bright and full of nervousness, and she tried to hide that from her own father!

"I hope we haven't intruded upon your evening father, I know this is a bit sudden.." she looked back towards Toku, before then lowering her eyes. Was it a bad idea for her to bring Toku here? Or was it better for everything to finally get worked out? She couldn't tell anymore!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:05 pm
"Then when Maeryn comes we will know my fate, till then I would prefer you not take this as a chance to threaten my existence." He said with a snort stomping a hove in irritation.

He turned to Malice again frowning slightly, "The terms I left under were my own, I left because as you can tell and I state this for the umpteenth time to you that your father and I never got along, nor did I with your mother either." Really hadn't he explained that to her at least four times? Maybe she was doing this to taunt him to gain favor with her father? "That last I saw of them I had struck down a lesser mare and was scolded for my actions, why wait to be assaulted over pointless charges? I left."

It irritated him again to see her so happy to try and please her father, it almost made any thought he held before her recant it's self in disgust. She had seemed different from her father, perhaps almost tolerable as a companion, after all they did come this far together, to think she could possibly side with him irritated the other Kalona. "Interruption or not, we came this far and I was a heard member and have just as much right to come back I would think, and have so till Maeryn says otherwise."

Miliardo Kason

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:30 pm
"I am proud," he replied back instantly. He did not want there to be any doubt in his daughter's head. He was very proud of all eight of his sons and daughters. "It is not my place to speak for your mother but where I am concerned, you need not question it. I was proud of you the moment you destroyed your basket." Was he getting sentimental in his old age? He certainly felt old. He was sure he and Maeryn would have no more offspring so perhaps that forged a more emotional connection with the youngest. "You should speak to your mother before you leave," he advised. He was sure Maeryn would enjoy a visit with her daughter.

Feigning frustration, he turned back to Toku. "I need not threaten. If I really wanted to harm you, I'd do so and could come up with a dozen reasons that would probably appease Maeryn."

After Toku's next words, Rot's frustration became real, "Do not blame your traitorous act upon me. As protector of this herd, I treated you no different than any other. Any personal dislike of you existed before you became a member of this herd. As a member, you had been under MY protection regardless of my personal opinion of you. As for striking down a mare, only a coward strikes down those that will not strike back. A true Kalona wastes not his or her energy on ignorant acts. They prove themselves through real battle, coming out stronger than a strong opponent. What pride is there in striking down a helpless mare? What would you do next? Strike a foal? Oh yes, what a great Kalona you must be."

The stallion was old but he was still full of pride. He adhered to a strange set of morals and he believed it made him stronger. He never struck down an opponent that had not been worthy of such action.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff