Reply [IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]
[PrP] A Huntin' I will go! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:32 am
She could hardly keep herself quiet as she watched him move closer and closer to where the ditch was and once there she counted in her head.

One.

Two.

Three.

She creeped forward.

Four.

Five.

She pounced, hoping that she would be on target and if she did they would hopefully roll down into the ditch together. It looked like a lot of fun to her and would definatly be something to laugh about.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:23 pm
The tense moments of silence grated on the males nerves to the point that he was about to run home to daddy and the girls. But then..he was struck. "HELP HELP THE MONSTER'S GOT ME!" He squealed startled and began thrashing about. He nearly allowed his bladder go before realizing that it was in fact Anga that had pounced him, in his struggle he knocked them forward and started them rolling into the ditch.

"I hate you! You're horrible," he growling a muffled sound as they rolled.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Remove

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:50 am
"Sure you do...." She laughed at him.

As they came to a stop she got off him and shook her fur. There, now wasn't that fun? She was so proud of herself, she would be the best huntress that the pride had ever seen!

"That was sooooooooo much fun!" She giggled. She thought Pepo didn't look too impressed but that didn't really bother her all that much.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:57 am
Pepo growled angrily and once he was free of her stood turning to leave, "That was not funny, or fun, or anything, I hope to goodness my sisters never come anywhere near you or your family." He growled again and started making his way up the hill. He'd nearly wet himself in fear, their game had turned into a horrible ending, and she seemed nice.

"Goodbye." He grunted again, being angry totally unlike him and scrambled slowly up the mucky hill, his furn covered in the slick earth, "Wont see you later." He grunted again.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas