[PrP] A Huntin' I will go! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:58 pm
A white and purple juvenile meandered along side the bank of one of the great swamps that dotted his home land, of course they all were one swamp, but to him some looked different than others and that meant they were merely connected not one. A childlike stern look was spread across his face as he walked. Pepo, the only son of Amadet had a very serious mission, he wanted to catch a crocodile, a big scary beast that he had only heard about, he never saw one.

As he walked he watched his reflection in the openings between moss and grasses in the swamp, wondering what it would be like to have a brother, and if it was any different than having sisters. He was slightly larger than his sisters, and some of the other juveniles he had seen, even the males, but that didn't bother him, it meant he would easily be able to protect his sisters, he and daddy were protectors.

He resisted the urge to sing a loud song about hunting that he was quickly making up in his head about hunting scaley beasts, because he was sure that he would scare them away.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:09 pm
User Image

The young juve was making her way through the swamps, she was born here to her mother and her father who she didn't really understand. She wasn't all that bothered though. She had a sister and a brother who she adored and most of the time, she was happy to just make her way over the fallen logs on the swamps and to make little games. Playing by herself.

She jumped onto a log, and pranced across it, she was good at balancing. When she had been a cub she use to cling to the log because of fear she might fall in but now she just danced across, happy and content to be on her own playing one of her random games. Today she was running from a large swamp monster, though she was annoying it at the same time, hense the prancing on the log. She would run then slow down, torment it somewhat then run off again. She was a strange child!  

Remove

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:34 pm
Pepo watched hypnotized by a lioness who looked to be about his age jumping from log to log, she looked like she was dancing as she went. He listened, one of his favorite things to do, at the sound her paws made as they slapped against the logs.

"Do you see something in the water?" He called to her and scrambled onto a log wearily, he was not a very good balancer at all, he was quite clumsy. This could be his big break in finding the scaled creature of his childish fantasy, "Is it scaley?" He called getting more excited as he hoped gracelessly onto a log closer to her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:36 am
"In the water? No. There is something along the bank, its watching me!" She turned, still balancing on the log, lowering her body into a threatening position.

"Come and get me ugly!" She called out before turning and would have run if Pepo wasn't in the way. "Come on we gotta get going! It will eat us otherwise!" She was being serious, after all the strange creature to her was as real as Pepo was. She could see it and she could hear it. Her imagination had made it real.  

Remove

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:51 am
Pepo's orange eyes widened and without looking behind him he scurried towards her his nails digging deeply into the logs and rocks that he tried very hard to climb. He could not even stop to appreciate the noise that they made as he moved.

"Is it going to get me?! I don't want to look!" He shouted excitedly terror wavering into his voice. He finally made it to the new female's side, but refused to look back. "describe it to me, so I know what I'm looking for?" His claws were clinging tightly to the log that he perched upon, keeping him for toppling to one side. "I'm Pepo, by the way, incase it gets me, tell my daddy I was brave?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:59 pm
"MOVE!" She shouted at him, how stupid was he, running towards it?

"Yes it will eat you, how stupid are you now move!" Ugh! How annoying. She wasn't going to wait, she just crouched down and jumped over him.

"I'm off Pepo, you are gonna die if you stay here! Oh and I am Agua so you know who you should have listened to when he starts to eat you!" She then ran across the rest of the log and onto the shore before turning back, would he follow or not?  

Remove

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:06 pm
He scrambled after her wide eyed and frightened, "Agua, don't let it get me, what does it look like? I can't see it!" He knew deep down inside that they were playing make believe but it helped to be scared and was also very fun, if only he knew what she was 'seeing' so he too could see it.

He hoped with a little more grace after her following her to the bank on the other side, "Maybe I've gone sorta blind, you think?" He asked, "Tell me what you see and I can tell you, can you go blind out of fright?" He asked timidly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:34 am
"It's huge!" She was a confident girl, happy to just run about and pretend huge monsters were after her. She never showed fear though, because she was sure that she wouldn't have any reason to fear it whether it was real or not.

"It has scales covering its huge slithery body and huge sharp teeth! It can't run very well though, it swims better!" She shouted at him again, she wasn't going to answer his question though. He was blind clearly, if he couldn't see it, so why was he even asking? Silly thing.  

Remove

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:34 am
"Oh I see it now, maybe we should head to some higher ground?" He asked feigning the act of watching it swim from side to side, "I think there's a piece of cub's flesh hanging from it's massive teeth!" He shouted and hoped in place. What were they going to do now? He would wait for her cue to move again.

He hopped in place once more and let out a slow cry of surprise, "It's coming towards us! RUN!" And he took of towards the reed and tree line glancing back at her and the snarling beast his orange eyes dancing in a sea of purple mane fuzz.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:29 am
She laughed a little, it seemed he could see what she was seeing after all because it was more then cubs flesh! It was a whole cub, but if he couldn't see properly then she wasn't going to point out how blind he is, it would seem a little unfair.

"Oh yeah, quick up over there!" She headed in a random direction that seemed to go up a steep bank near the river, surely the monster wouldn't be able to catch them running up that? It would slip and fall back into the water. This was so much fun, she would have to seek this boy out again to play with.  

Remove

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:19 am
He bee-lined in the direction she pointed out his heart pounding in it's chest, "I bet you couldn't get two of its scales before it ate you!" He shouted and giggled as he mounted the bank, his paws slipping and digging into the banks caked mud and grime.

"What if it gets one of us, we swear to tell each other's parents?" He murmured as he slid up the hill shooting quick glances over his shoulder at the frightening beast. He was going to come home very dirty tonight, would daddy mind, Pepo did not think so, but to be a good boy he would try and get most of the muck off himself before showing up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:40 am
She just stopped and stared at him.

"Is that a bet?" She was willing to try it, after all she knew she could out wit the monster.

"I will tell your parents, but you won't need to tell mother, I won't be getting caught." She looked at him some more, she was feeling somewhat competitive now. Oh he had started something.  

Remove

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:29 pm
"Alright, well I'll stay here, you grab two scales!" He shouted excitedly standing proudly on the mound of earth, his light colored fur slowly absorbing the browns and greens of the earth.

"I bet you'll die." she said bluntly, aware that it was just a game he saw no swamp beast, but maybe she did?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:57 am
She nodded and ran back in the direction she had just come in. Of course there was nothing there and part of her wanted him to think she had died and as she thought about it, the idea seemed to be more amusing.

She fell down a ditch and there made the noises of a fight before yelping and then silence. She moved quietly and carefully, climbing out the ditch as quickly as she could before hiding in the undergrowth to see if he would come and find out what happened. If he didn't, she could just sleep and rest. Either would be good for her.  

Remove

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:09 am
He snorted as she walked away, seeing her demeanor as almost cocky and then as she went out of sight sighed. She probably didn't want to play anymore anyways. And then, the noises came, his small pale body shivered in fear and anxiety was she dieing?

"Anga are you alright?! What happened?" his cowardice forced him to stay put, but then the noises ended and he started to worry. Waiting..he watched..and did not see her reappear finally he forced himself to step forward, and then another step, and another.

"where are you?" He saw prints of thrashing in the mud, but did not see anything that looked like monster prints.

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff