Naruto RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_bokoura_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:05 pm
*i burst through the rock* (We're talking about a guy he had both of his shoulders stabbed with a kunai, so he put a knife in his mouth and charged through a crowd of people slashing them up with it. He's tough. They call him the Demon of the Mist.)

*feeling weakened, Haku and I simply puff away*...*You hear rustling in the group of trees towards the center of the nearby forest*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:09 pm
*you here a voice from nowhere.*"well zabuza. you put up quite a fight. lets leave it at that shall we?"  

lordsirhcxXx
Captain

_bokoura_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:11 pm
*laughs*...Now you fight on my turf, or I attack your village. *i say into the air*...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:18 pm
*i lok around at whati have done to my towns feild. ifeel a deep regretthat imight have todo. i walk into myvillage and up tomy parants door. astheyopen it and see my face theyraise their hans to a fighting position. i do nothing.*"so you really value my death that highly? have idisshonoredyou that much? what ami to say? well, the manyou hired, not exactly the friendliest"*my father lowers his hands*" youkilled you brother sirhc. do you feel noremorse at all?" "look at the feild dad do you see that? that was our fight. he fled but told me to follow him or he would attack you! i wouldnt be doing this if i wasnt sorry. if i fail youllknow it. be ready for an attackif i send word. goodbye"*i raiseinto the air on fire leaving my family and half of the watching town at a loss forwords*  

lordsirhcxXx
Captain

_bokoura_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:59 pm
*I sit under a tree in the middle of the woods, laughing*...Think he's man enough to come for us, Haku?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:31 pm
"ask me yourself"  

lordsirhcxXx
Captain

_bokoura_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:31 am
*i turn to look at you and smile, making a tiger seal. You look around you to find you are in the center of a circle of explosive tags stuck on the trees around you*...Let's see you escape this one!

*BOOOOOOM*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:15 am
Ty was half-asleep in a tree when he heard an explosion nearby.
"Eh?" with some surprise as he looked to where he'd heard the sound.
The trees are in the way.
He dropped from his perch and ran to the commotion, Timmain at his side.

A minute later he was at the site of some conflict: three men- er, wait. Is that one a-? Yes, yes, three men seemed to be battling in the woods.
For the moment, he watched unnoticed to assess the situation.  

tyrael-windforce

lordsirhcxXx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:25 pm
*i put myhands into some signs that you've never seen before* "Fire sponge jhutsu"*the fire foes into my hands and disapears. now with a massive amount of chakra i put a layer of fire around me and star moving my hands in two positions slowly and then faster and faster and the fire gets stronger and stronger and scream"DEMON SUMMON PHOENIX"Fire flies out of my chest and forms into a phoenix.*"ATTACK!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:36 pm
*Haku, being the dedicated ninja he is, jumps in front of the attack, and he goes flying backwards, landing into (and actually skipping on the surface of) the lake around 50 yards away* I won't forget this soon, Haku, thank you...*i say to myself. with this opportunity, i can use my ace in the hole!*

*i say to myself as I make the hand seals:* Ox, monkey, rabbit, rat, boar, rooster, ox, horse, rooster, tiger, dog, tiger, serpent, ox, ram, serpent, boar, ram, ox, monkey, rooster, dragon, ox, horse, ram, tiger, serpent, rat, ox, monkey, rooster, rat, boar, monkey, dragon, rooster, ox, horse, ram, tiger, serpent, rat, monkey, rabbit, boar, dragon, ox, rat, ox, monkey, rooster, rat, boar, rooster. WATER STYLE: WATER DRAGON JUTSU!

User Image

Time to douse the flames! Attack!

*EDIT*: Let's post our chakra levels after each jutsu, to prevent overuse of chakra in unrealistic amounts.

Zabuza's Current Chakra Level: 45%  

_bokoura_
Vice Captain

lordsirhcxXx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:46 pm
*the pheonix being of fire is extremely weakened by you blow but becomes refueled instanly after i put more fire into it.*"I come from an elemental tribe zabuza are you not reading up on ypu heads?"*i put my handsinto aprayer like stance and say "your lucky.i guess its time to try something new on you. guiny pig! mist time!*the air becomes extremely humid, its almost hard to bereathe . with every inhale you take a drink. you cant seethae hand infront of you face."you ccanstill hear me right? well listen to this!lightning jhutsu!!!!" a crackof ightning sounds lightning strikes into the mist.the mist is sothickthat its as thought being underwater and struck by lightning. thousands of volts eat away at your flesh.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:53 pm
You know, the funny thing is...*i say, our summoned creatures fighting in the sky above us, my skin charred*...I have a jutsu that makes it so thick that even I can't see, called Hidden Mist Jutsu. I go by sound alone. I come from the Village Hidden in the Mist, when it comes to water jutsu, you will only hurt yourself...

*i stick a kunai in your back and vanish back into the mist*...*i chuckle and say quietly:* Boom...

*the kunai's explosive tag goes off blasting your back and charring it severely, if not blowing off large chunks of skin, luckily for you, the thick mist made the explosion relatively weak, so in your case, you probably just have bad burns, like your lightning*...

Zabuza's Energy/Chakra: 30%  

_bokoura_
Vice Captain

lordsirhcxXx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:02 pm
Mychakras still about 50% after that absorbtion ofthe explosin*i lie on the ground in pain but nothing too severe just the cuts from the kunai i miracuously have no burns.*(btw that lightning wouldhave knocked the living crapouta you. it wouldve been enough to kill you, retart you heart and the kill you 3times over. it wouldve been a miricleto survive half of that.)*the ashesof mypheonix lay all over the gound i takeoff my shirt to expose the wound from your kunai. the ashes fly up and go into the wound."lets go"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:10 pm
(I guess they don't call me the Demon of the Mist for nothing, eh? Besides, Water Dragons could have blocked it somewhat, or absorbed the mist around me to lessen the blast. Just an after-thought.)

*i chuckle, peeling off a bit of the dead skin on my body from the lightning strike and drawing my sword and listening to the sounds of your movements*...(Can you see me in the mist?) So, what's the name of your village, kid? And why'd you kill your brother?  

_bokoura_
Vice Captain

lordsirhcxXx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:17 pm
*i put backon my shirt.*"i was of the village shrouded by the land.until i killed my brother. it was the chuunin exams. i lostit iguess. he wasa tough fighter and i looked upto him. i learned manyof my technicks from him.
... how bout i show some to you?"*more hand sighns**fire spews out of my hands directly at you hitting you fully on your front and evaporating themist*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff