Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revamping NBA Guild of 2006 [2012-2013 season underway]

Back to Guilds

Revamping Guild for hot topic discussions and much more! 

Tags: National Basketball Association, Basketball, Sports 

Reply General Discussion about the season
Who is the better player? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J-Marc_2107

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:49 pm
okay this is like a game.you have to say who you think is better between the two players being named.PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR OWN QUESTIONS.
EX-whos better Carmelo Anthony or LeBron James?

okay ill start it off with a question and try to keep this thing goin!

Steve Nash or Jason Kidd?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:59 am
Steve Nash. He wins.

Paul Pierce or Ray Allen?  

flamingblue21
Vice Captain

J-Marc_2107

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:52 pm
flamingblue21
Steve Nash. He wins.

Paul Pierce or Ray Allen?

well idk bout that one.u cant really compare them cuz they play different positions.i pick Ray Allen just because he has a better shot.

Allen Iverson or Tony Parker?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:16 am
anthonie the suns fan
flamingblue21

Allen Iverson or Tony Parker?

Allen no doubt. Parker still has to develop a steady jumpshot.

Lebron or McGrady? Who'd you rather have?

flamingblue21
Vice Captain

Camry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:22 am
thats kind of tough cause I like to watch mcgrady but I'd pick Bron he would be more likely to do the extra rebound and assist to push a team

Deron Williams or Chris Paul?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:38 pm
Camry
thats kind of tough cause I like to watch mcgrady but I'd pick Bron he would be more likely to do the extra rebound and assist to push a team

This one is really, really tough. I would have picked Deron at the start of the season, but Paul's the one Im picking today. His jumpshot is underrated, and he has basically made this New Orleans team a threat to the West with his leadership.

Vince Carter or Dwyane Wade?  

flamingblue21
Vice Captain

Breeny_Baby123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:17 pm
flamingblue21
Camry

This one is really, really tough. I would have picked Deron at the start of the season, but Paul's the one Im picking today. His jumpshot is underrated, and he has basically made this New Orleans team a threat to the West with his leadership.

this is a hard decision.id pick maybe D-Wade.i think D-Wade is better for some reason.

okay heres a good one.Leandro Barbosa or Monta Ellis???  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:35 am
king_of_aces13
flamingblue21
Camry

this is a hard decision.id pick maybe D-Wade.i think D-Wade is better for some reason.

Barbosa. Either couldn't do nothing without their MVP-candidate guards, its really hard to pick. I like Ellis, but sometimes he's inconsistent, same with Barbosa, but if I had to pick on on my team I'd pick the Brazilian Blur, so much faster.

Chris Bosh or Dirk Nowitzki?  

flamingblue21
Vice Captain

Breeny_Baby123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:22 pm
flamingblue21
king_of_aces13
flamingblue21
Camry

Barbosa. Either couldn't do nothing without their MVP-candidate guards, its really hard to pick. I like Ellis, but sometimes he's inconsistent, same with Barbosa, but if I had to pick on on my team I'd pick the Brazilian Blur, so much faster.

Chris Bosh or Dirk Nowitzki?

maybe Chris Bosh.hes a better defender and maybe a better rebounder.

Marcus Camby or Tim Duncan?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:48 pm
king_of_aces13

Marcus Camby or Tim Duncan?

Easy one.Defensively, I have to pick Camby but Duncan is a smarter defensive player. Offensively, there's no question Duncan wins. Overall game, Duncan wins in a landslide just because of his leadership and his 4 championships.  

flamingblue21
Vice Captain

A11121112111

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:05 pm
You got so caught up in telling him why Duncan is the better player that you forgot to throw two names out. I'll continue it.....

Kobe or LBJ?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:11 am
A11121112111
You got so caught up in telling him why Duncan is the better player that you forgot to throw two names out. I'll continue it.....

Kobe or LBJ?

Lol, yeah, I did forget it. eek

I'd pick LBJ right now. Its hard picking really, but I think LBJ now has the clutch, the jumpshot, and the mentality to win games. And he takes better percentage shots, sometimes Kobe just forces too much you know?

Michael Redd or Ray Allen?  

flamingblue21
Vice Captain

A11121112111

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:14 pm
flamingblue21
A11121112111

Kobe or LBJ?

I'd pick LBJ right now. Its hard picking really, but I think LBJ now has the clutch, the jumpshot, and the mentality to win games. And he takes better percentage shots, sometimes Kobe just forces too much you know?

I know what you mean.

This one is hard one. They both have similar stats but I would have to go with Ray Allen. Ray is a better 3-point shooter and is clutch.

Josh Smith or Gerald Wallace?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:39 pm
A11121112111
flamingblue21
A11121112111

Kobe or LBJ?

I know what you mean.

This one is hard one. They both have similar stats but I would have to go with Ray Allen. Ray is a better 3-point shooter and is clutch.

Josh Smith most definitely.he can do it all.block shots,dunk with style,steal,rebound,assist,and even shoot 3s on occasions.Gerald Wallace isnt as versatile as Josh Smith and thats why i chose him.by the way A11121112111.im curious.i read ur signature and it says im a complete f** or something like that.did i do soemthing????just curious

Shaq with Amare or Pau Gasol with Andrew Bynum???  

Breeny_Baby123

flamingblue21
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:29 am
king_of_aces13
A11121112111
flamingblue21
A11121112111

Kobe or LBJ?

I know what you mean.

Josh Smith most definitely.he can do it all.block shots,dunk with style,steal,rebound,assist,and even shoot 3s on occasions.Gerald Wallace isnt as versatile as Josh Smith and thats why i chose him.by the way A11121112111.im curious.i read ur signature and it says im a complete f** or something like that.did i do soemthing????just curious

Shaq with Amare or Pau Gasol with Andrew Bynum???

I'd pick Shaq and Amare, because they've been deep in the playoffs.

A healthy Gasol and Andrew would be great, but give me a 18/10 Shaq to clog up the lane and Amare to drop 27 consistently now that Marion is gone.  
General Discussion about the season

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff