[prp] A Return

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:22 am
Uhai'tuta entered the swamplands with a quiet sense of calm and good flowing through her body. But fighting with those feelings was a faint touch of... heartbreak. She dared not look back over her shoulder, the direction she'd left Hakan. He had been such a good friend! A strong male and... someone she dearly wished to see again. She had not told him of the secret feeling she was nourishing in her heart, how could she? She'd never been in love before and had thought it just strong feelings of friendship.

She took a deep breath to still the thoughts that threatened her to come back to her place of origin with a heavy heart. She was home now, all would be well.

She walked with a steadier gait and held her head high, truly she had become a graceful lioness no longer bound to hiding and slinking around; unsure of herself.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:06 am
In the heart of the swamp, Asali'jua waited just as she had for her son and for her nephew, hiding desperate longing behind a collected, noble facade. She'd woken today to a tingle of feeling, a vaguely familiar call to readiness - today, a child who was no longer a child was returning home. A girl-child. But who? Would it be one of her own, as she so desperately hoped for? Could it be Nyasi or Johari, despite the fact that weeks before she'd performed their funeral ceremonies after their absence had gone on too long? Could it even be Mluzluzi, Ige, or Abhaya, having found their name quickly? Or was it her niece or nephew?

All she could do was wait, tiny pride assembled behind her - there were more children than adults, now.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:56 am
She let her gaze start to wander, taking in the sights of her homelands that she'd never truly learned to apprecite before she'd gone on her journey. She smiled faintly at the beautiful trees, thinking about the jungle. Thinking about Hakan.

Her tail flicked and after a few moments she spotted Asali, waiting. Uhai took another calming breath, moving close enough to speak. She bowed her head.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:33 pm
It was her other niece, then. Mti'a'Aushi. Her heart sank just a little, and immediately she was struck with a feeling of guilt over her momentary disappointment. Though she longed with all her being to welcome her own children home again, she couldn't truly wish to see one of them instead of one of Matope's return. They were all she had left of him, after all - whatever had happened to him.

Banishing the brooding thoughts that plagued so many of her days, she drew in a deep a breath and spoke, "Who comes before this pride? Who lays foot on this sacred ground? Who were you? Who are you? Who will you be?"

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:58 pm
"It is I, I lay foot on this sacred ground. Once I was known as Mti'a'Aushi but now I know I am Uhai'tuta. I will become whatever fate wills, but also a proud member of this pride." She took a deep breath and hoped this was satisfactory, so much had changed in her and finaly she was home!

She couldn't help but feel something about her aunt was slightly troubled though... no... maybe she was wrong. She remained silent, head lifted and gaze intent on the other.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:47 pm
Asali'jua smiled gently, approvingly. There was confidence there, acceptance and willingness. She had done well. "This is Uhai'tuta," she pronounced gravely, "Daughter of the Jini-misemi - see her, bless her, and welcome her home!"

The Queen threw her head back and roared, two short bursts followed by one long to close the ritual.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces