Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Love Spells: Yay or nay? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falhalterra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:21 pm
When you already have someone who really loves you...almost to death, and you've both survived enough through each others nightmares....then there's no need for a love spell.

heart smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:28 pm
No, just no. We should not use spells that take control of another's free will, even if it is for good intentions you should always get their consent before you even try to go to the next step. Sure, there are a lot of people that are crazy about love spells, and from what I've seen they're mostly girls, but the point is that love should be a choice, not something you cast spells to induce. Remember people, everyone has free will and it should be kept that way.  

Biospark

Sky Raven Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:13 pm
I would not use a love spell. Love needs to be true between two people and grow naturally. When love evolves naturally and is nurtured that love grows between two people. Using a love spell takes away free will and creates bad karma. Unhappiness is all that is found when love spells are at play.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:33 am
One of my first spells was a spell (This was before I knew about not violating free will.) to make someone kiss you. The spell worked, but I paid for it. I got one of the worst colds I ever had in my life, a backache that wouldn't go away, and a bad breakout. Eventually, I went online again and searched around for a solution. That was when I found out about the free will rule. I will never, ever do a spell like that again. It is just begging for trouble.
I don't mean to sound preechy or anything, but I don't want anyone to have to go through that.  

Thirrin Lindenshield

Dark_Style

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:23 am
I say yay as in a general love spell. If you want to attract a lover there is nothing wrong with that.

I say NAY to love spells on specific people, free will is there for a reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:22 pm
User Imageρℓαgυε яαтs αη∂ вℓσσ∂ч cяυмρεтs...

Nay.
I am strongly against love spells. Matters of the heart shouldn't not be meddled in by others in any way, especially not magically.

Maybe to attract a love, but not to force someone into love

Status >in want of arts

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

Angelica_Eve_Nguyen

Angelic Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:18 pm
I perform spells that attract love, not make someone fall in love with you. it's the loophole for love spell band  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:28 am
VampirePrincess87
The Isis Full Moon love spell can be used to attract new love. This spell is safe even for beginners.

You may want to read in advance so that you can prepare for the success of this spell.

You may want to seriously consider performing this spell with other Witches internationally to increase the power of the spell. Where two or more are gathered, the power of the Goddess increases. Making a donation (as described below) creates the connection with other Witches.

You may optionally perform this spell in a tub of water (with bubble bath or scented bath salts or oils). See the article on love baths for more information.

The Aphrodite New Moon love spell can be performed on any New Moon (or on the day before or after a New Moon). New Moons in 2008 include: January 26, February 24, March 26, April 24, May 24, June 22, July 21, August 20, September 18, October 18, November 16, and December 16.

Start by casting a circle.

Place flowers in your hair. You may place single flowers in your hair or you may weave flowers into a crown of Aphrodite. Particularly appropriate flowers (in any combination you prefer) for love spells include: apple blossoms, apricot, aster, avens, bachelor’s buttons, balm of Gilead, basil, black cohosh, bleeding heart, bloodroot, caper, cardamom, catnip, chamomile, cherry, chickweed, clover, coltsfoot, columbine, copal, coriander, crocus, cuckoo-flower, daffodil, daisy, damiana, dill, dogbane, dragon’s blood, elecampane, elm, fragrant bedstraw, gardenia, gentian, geranium, ginger, ginseng, grains of paradise, hibiscus, houseleek, hyacinth, jasmine, juniper (flowers and berries), lady’s mantle, lavender, lemon, lemon balm, lemon verbena, licorice, lime, linden, liverwort, lobelia, lotus, lovage, mallow, marjoram, meadow rue, meadowsweet, mimosa, oleander, orange, orchid, pansy, pea, peach, peppermint, periwinkle, plum, plumeria, poppy, primrose, purslane, quassia, rose, rosemary, saffron, sarsaparilla, senna, spearmint, spiderwort, strawberry, tamarind, thyme, tulip, valerian, vanilla, Venus’ flytrap, vervain, violet, willow, wood betony, wormwood, and yarrow.

Visualize the flowery connection to the Goddess of love.

You may read a poem that you have personally written that expresses your hopes and desires and dreams about love.

Light a white candle to Aphrodite. If you know the proper herbs for a love spell, you can prepare the candle in advance. Otherwise, any ordinary white candle (of any size and shape) is acceptable.

If you do not know how to prepare a candle with magick herbs (which is a more advanced Witchcraft skill), light some incense instead. You may choose any kind of incense (or use herbs), the best for love spells being apple (wood or blossoms if making your own), apricot, avens, basil, cannabis, cardamom, chamomile, cherry, cinnamon, clove, copal, coriander, crocus, cubeb (seed if making your own), dill (seed if making your own), dragon’s blood, elm, gardenia (petals if making your own), ginger, grains of paradise, hyacinth, jasmine (oil if making your own), juniper (berries if making your own), lavender (petals or oil if making your own), lemon (peel or oil if making your own), lemon balm, lotus (bouquet if making your own), maple wood, marjoram, orange (flowers or peel or oil if making your own), peach, peppermint, poppy (seed if making your own), rose (petals or oil if making your own), rosemary, rue, saffron, spearmint, thyme, tonka (bouquet if making your own), vervain, violet (root or flowers or oil if making your own), willow (white willow bark if making your own), wood aloe, and yarrow. Note that cannabis should only be used in locations where there is a legitimate legal right to religious cannabis use.

Use the candle flame to purify your request for love and to personalize it to you and ask for Aphrodite to help deliver your desired love (not necessarily a specific person). You may recite your poem again.

If your candle is still burning, snuff it out rather than blowing it out. If you blow out the flame, you will also blow out the magick of the love spell.

You may optionally eat a small meal. Foods particularly appropriate for love spells include apple (including apple juice or apple cider), apricot, avocado, barley, beans, beets, Brazil nuts, capers, cherry, chestnuts, fig, leek, lemon, licorice, lime, nuts, orange, papaya, peas, peach, peppermint (including peppermint tea), plum, quince, raspberry, rose hips (including rose hip tea), spearmint (including spearmint tea), strawberry, sugar cane, and tomato, as well as foods prepared with barley, basil, chili pepper, cinnamon, coriander (cilantro), dill, ginger, licorice, maple syrup, marjoram, peppermint, pimento, saffron, spearmint, sugar cane, thyme, tomato, and vanilla. You may also make magick love pies with any of the listed fruits. The juice of any of the listed fruits may also be used in love spells.

Close the circle as described in the article about casting a circle.

You may perform this spell on you own, but for extra power, you can join together with others who are performing a shared Aphrodite New Moon love spell each New Moon.

By working together with others all over the world you greatly strengthen your love spell. There is power and strength in unity and coordinated magick. This works like a coven, except on a worldwide basis.

yes i know its kinda long i got this from teenwitch.com

EDIT BY MOD: Moved from a thread it didn't belong in  

The_Blessed_Mule
Crew

Tarrodar

400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:59 am
Rune WolfHaven
Hmmm...Just wanted to know your opinions on love spells. Goodness knows I could probably use one, but I don't like the idea of them, because to me it seems like you're more or less forcing someone to fall for you, instead of actually having them love you...

So, anyhow, what do you guys think?

a difficult question to answer.

in one sense the vary thought it is a form of black magic as it does 'force'.

in another it could be seen as helping. as you could cast all the love spells in the world and if you don't physically do something nothing will happen. besides erotic dreams, longing on him/hers part, and such things can be confusing.

however you can 'tip the odds into your favor' if he/shes willing. if she ever says 'no' then I would prefer to call it black magic.

on a side note; I believe there is no 'love' spell, just lust. as love is something too precious to create like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:19 pm
I say no to them not only are you going against someones free will but they can become dangerous because a love spell dosn't create love it creates obsession and just the smallest thing can set this person on a murderous rampage in which they might even kill you because they don't want anyone else to look at you.  

Kitten Crescent Moon

Fatcat

Doc Dillamond

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:14 am
i say nay. love spells are to risky because most people wont do them right. they will direct it towards one person.
blessed be
)O(

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:10 am
I don't really believe in them. I don't see how one persons will can null another's.  

Oh Em Jesus

akire1024

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:13 pm
Love spells are one of those types of spells that are just bad all the way around. Love is something that grows, like a rose if not treated right it withers and dies, but if cared for it's the most beautiful thing. And like roses, can't be forced to bloom early. I agree with what many have said, when it's right, it'll come. ^_^ The Goddess works in wonderful ways. I found u all right? lol heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:59 pm
Nay. I would feel like I'm forcing someone to love me against their own free will.  

Soruko chan

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:33 am
Love spells shouldn't be used, unless its a sleep to help your self feel more love. Anything that is designed to draw someone to you, make someone love you or anything along those lines shouldn't be used. I believed that its an abuse of power.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff