Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:21 am
Let the rain fall down.

Ever since I can remember, I've always had this strange fascination with rain, even before I was old enough to determine scientifically what it was, I was clambering into my wellies and out into the garden on a wet rainy day. Even now, I'm happy and content to sit amoungst the most terrible weather, I find it calming, and one of the most beautiful things nature has to offer. I'm not paticularly sure why, I love even the sound and smell of it.

Navigation
un// Intro.
deux// Nyesha'Densi
trois// Funds
quatre// Art & links out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:13 am
The Goddess of Rain.

Name: Nyesha'Densi
Meaning: Rain dance
Domain: Rain
Parents: ? x ? [ So as not to interfere with any concepts and put a domain to her parents]
Offspring: None.
Body base colour: Light grey blue
Eye colour: A deep blue
Expression: Calm and content
Front legs: White swirls travelling upwards. Curlier fur around her paws.
Back legs: The toes are white. Curlier fur around her paws.
Tail tuft: Curlier than usual and a darker blue grey.
Hair tuft: Same colour as her body.
Wings: I'd love for her wings to be very delicate and pretty looking, think fairy wings, fragile and slightly transparent, similar in style and decoration to this example. These are PERFECT. I love the swirl design <3
http://www.fairy-wings.com/WingPix/deluxe/deluxe_fairy_wings_dark.jpg.
Jewellery: She has a simple, thin blue beaded headdress, the beads fall down to the start of her neck, and the headress has a blue teardrop in the middle of it, hanging above her eyes. Either side of the tear drop, spaced away from the center stone, embedded in the beadwork is a small rounded crystal. On her tail she has a thin silver band/bracelet, set with a blue tear drop crystal, her left frontpaw has three silver bangles, and the other paw has a thin silver band/bracelet, set with three crystals, like the ones in her headdress.
A brilliant reference for the headdress would be here: http://www.tektek.org/dream/image.php?src=price&bg=white&flip=1&gender=female&pose=5&base=5&layers=10346
Except, without the shells of course, and with less beadwork at the back.
Powers: When angered or saddened, she has the ability to create rain, not over a huge distance, and it doesn't happen too often, nor for too long, for it is a great source of comfort for the lioness. She can also create differing rainfall for differing emotions, such as enthusiam, extreme happiness, etc. But due to her calm nature, she is usually just contented, enough to perhaps create a light drizzle in the right atmosphere or frame of mind. Like all winged gods, or most, she is gifted with the power of flight. Also like most gods, she has the power of illusion. Her illusions are paticularly created by water, concentrating hard enough, she can rain on a paticular object to change how another perceives it, and can change her own bodily form. She can introduce others to the beauty of rain for a short while, and it generally leaves them with a calm feeling, almost like theraputic rain. She has the ability to create puddles, which is a power used normally for her own amusement. The water pools from her paws. Nyesha does not by any mean control ALL storms or rainfall in Africa. She can create rainfall appropriate to
History: She awoke one day. Not knowing where he family was, or that she'd fell from the skies. Confused and alone, tormented and angered, the cub could remember nothing, instead, sat in a heap on the hot ground, her thoughts were muddy, clashing against one another, resembling the clouds that formed above her in the skies. Her heart was heavy, and the little cub began to cry, and then the heavens opened.
Drenching the little cub in water, she continued in her woe, her fur dampened by the growing puddle in which she sat. The rain ran down her face, and suddenly, she was content, her woes started to fade, the ache in her heart replaced by a calming emotion. She didn't know what had happened, least of all that it was her doing, all she knew was, her cares had vanished, and so had her hurt. She continued to walk, finding social activity and physical comfort where she could.
Nyesha learnt many of her skills that she now possesses by herself. Learning to hunt was a survival skill, an instinct, and she didn't do incredibly well, but she managed. Her delicate wings in time granted her the power of flight, when she was able to master it, and her powers soon revealed themselves to her, one by one. Growing up without the influence of the gods, around every creature god deemed to be equal, she settled where she could, but often travelled, sometimes amoungst others, sometimes in the skies, but, she had not a care in the world.
Personality: Nyesha is, thanks to her powers and discovery, a very calm lioness. Contented with the simple life, she is a wanderer. Comforted by whichever lifestyle she chooses to lead. She accepts change and fate, and simply goes with the flow. Her nature can make her seem somewhat passive and overly relaxed at times, but she can be quite active. The rain is what charges her emotions, but it is also her emotion which charges the rain. When high on euphoria, she is a thrillseeker, opening to the fast rain and running through it. When saddened, as she did when she is a cub, she can sit under the water and calm herself. Rages are accompianed by heavy, violent rain, but rare. She has a love for water, and has maintained her childhood love of playing in puddles. She only ever appears to show a huge amount of emotion when its raining, or the provoked emotion itself creates a downpour. The rain is her obsession, her beauty, her pride and her love. Her personality and emotions are somewhat dependant on the rain. Although usually calm and content, she is, like most creatures, susceptible to hurt and anger. She does not like lying, and is neither a pessimist nor an optimist, she sees things in blank reality, and is fine with whatever that may be, though is careful how she delivers this reality to others. Her accepting nature makes her tolerant of all species, and shes views everyone as an equal. Catch her on a normal day, and you may think her boring and uninteresting. Catch her dancing in the rain, and you may see her beauty and passion.

Colour chart coming soon

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:25 am
heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:26 am
heart heart Last one to be reserved :3  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

[OOC] Quests [OOC]