Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SEF" Sports, Exercise, and Fitness~!
YOUR SPORT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deppfan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:04 pm
Well, when I was a kid, I played soccer, tee-ball, baseball, and basketball. My little legs aren't that great for running, but I could sure hit and kick a ball.

As far as watersports... that goes over about as well as a lead balloon. hehehe  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:18 pm

I am going to play Soccer this year and do Track. I've been doing Cross country for 3 years this year. You could say I like sports that have to do with running, running, and my smexii calf muscles that I can flex when I get bored in class. lol...

CC_Rikku

Pinklikemyhair

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:16 am
Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it...

Others try to hide it...
---------------------------------------

Swimming <3 heart heart

---------------------------------------

Because they want the world to see something else..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:28 am
tennis heart  

tehmagicalboxfairy

Tipsy Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

na-na 1298

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:37 pm
jn a dfvj aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasna d js nsj as na abn u hjabhjn jzj nj n a jjka sda d nk d adada dj ad adasdjsdj sd adajd jfasdaasd ndasdcjndfaas sf asfadfasd sdfasdf nsdfdf ajuaws sdf sf a shjsds sdasdfhadfasdfasdfasdfas asdf sd fasdf asdlasdfh lasd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:19 am
My sport(s) would be . . . volleyball, badminton, tennis, table tennnis(if you call that a sport) . . . I'm not very good at throwing or catching . . . and that's why my sports are the ones where you have to hit the ball . . . my family always knew that I'd be into sports like that cause when I was younger I like to hit stuff with hangers, sticks, etc. xd  

Sir Chancellor

Premium Wife

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Coco_Bunny23

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:56 am
floor gymnastics [been doin it two yrs but quit this yr cus they said they couldnt spot me on a full >.<], soccer [played since i was 6], track [one yr of XC, last yr they did of indoor, and one yr outdoor mile], and I just like to swim. Never made anything out of it but it helps keep my asthma under control  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:45 pm
Hehe, I never was really a sports person... sweatdrop

I play badminton and tennis on occasion, though. And walking/jogging; I can tolerate that. xd  

Edymus

Zeften Rain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:54 am
I play football for Carmel high school um yea and help support us first week back from school friday On live television ESPN we will be playing cathedral a school that we can dominate our team is ranked third in the country check us out  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:40 am
Better to have helped you and let you win,

Figure Skating heart
I do pilates as well but I'm not really that big of a fan.

than never to have touched your skin.

iccgirl

A r i s t t e

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:32 am
Dance, all the way.
theres just something about it that gives you confidence. and the feeling of being so free, creating art with nothing but movements.

But then touch rugby's awesome too.
the whole adrenaline rush thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:52 pm
Well, my sport is Colorguard. And it is a sport. Trust me. The fact that it doesn't count as PE at my school is just some weird technical thing with the laws and the fact that our new band director doesn't have a PE credential....
Anyway...I know how to swing a bat, and if i get shoved into water, I won't drown....I can throw a frisbee if that counts... mrgreen  

une_pomme_verte

SetsunaEternal

Battle-ready Brawler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:12 am
Baseball is my summertime OTP. Football is my fall/winter OTP XD

As for a sport I'll actually participate in? That'd be horseback riding. I'm generally not a very athletic person, but I've always had really strong legs. I did track for a while, but I'm 1.Only about average speed and 2.One of my legs is actually longer than the other (like, by a fraction of an inch) and it makes serious/constant training/running uncomfortable after a while and I wasn't going to invest in like, shoes and crap for something I wasn't really all that into to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:22 am
DDR is my sport. >__>
But really, definitely Volleyball. We've got two of the best coaches in Canada at our school, so our school is kinda v-ball crazy. x}

univers-m

Kiara Rei

Dangerous Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:00 pm
Volleyball,handball and badminton
but definitely volleyball
it ROX heart  
"SEF" Sports, Exercise, and Fitness~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash