Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
Zomi's God Quest of WONDERMENT (Complete! Slot needed <3)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyNozomi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:11 pm
Welcome to my God Quest!
Please feel free to look around, post, and donate (of course!)

Navigation:

o1. You are here
o2. About Taanasa
o3. Funds
o4. Extra

Note: I have obtained permission for Iris_virus to use her god Limbuko as a sire of mine :3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:16 pm
God of Flings

User Image
Name:
Eimin'Taanasa
Meaning:
Take pleasure in eternal slumber
Domain:
Flings/One night stands
Stage:
Adult
Powers:
Love Pull- When others are around him, their pheromones get kicked into high gear, bringing them into a mild heat. A purely physical reaction, and works on both males and females.
Charm- When he's working the field himself, he can fog a womans mind to make her forget responsibilities and just enjoy the moment. It doesnt make her do anything she doesnt already want to do however.
Beauty- He has the ability to never be dirty... ever. Blood, dust and pretty much everything else besides water slides off of him.
Illusion-On nights where there is a full moon, he has the ability to disguise himself as what his romantic interests perfect male. It lasts the whole night through, and into the morning hours until midday. He can also skip this for himself, and cast it on another lion.
Feathers-He knows whether or not the lioness will be with child when he leaves. If she is, he leaves a feather for each child to be born. The feather allows him to keep tabs on his children- find them and that sort of thing. That is, if the feathers are given to the children. If they are not, they are nothing more than a really pretty feather.

Eyes:
Bright Blue
Mane/tail:
Medium Gray with several paired black stripes (the stripes are always in pairs)
Body:
Dark Grey
Markings:
Tiger stripes in multiple colors, starting with red at the face, green for the front arms, and to blue at the back legs
Wings:
Top of the wings are a gold at the top, and green at the bottom. The majority of the wings is the same color as the body. Inside feathers are bright blue. Two long black and white striped feathers (one on each side), as well as 6 (3 on each side) strange diamond shaped feathers in gold.
Edits:
A sly grin... winking eye? He's a major player, so just have fun with the pose.
Jewelry:
Golden feathers: Two in the mane on the left hand side, and three in the tail fluff. Two ring earrings in each ear. Pearl embedded in the center of his forehead. Simple golden necklace with a swirl pattern on it (oddly shaped though, like an old coin). A bracelet based off of red bird of paradise flower and three gold cuff links on the tail.
Reference:
See above <3

Personality:
Taanasa is a complete smarmosaur. He knows what a woman wants and how to exploit it. He loves to matchmake and meddle. He hates being tied down in any way shape or form, which is why he disappears so fast the morning after. If a cub comes seeking him, he'll do his best to give the kid whatever it needs and then send it on its way again- definitely not a father figure.
History:
Taanasa is the child of the God of passion (Limbuko), and another unknown god. He basically grew up on his own however, never having any powers besides flight until he was an adult (because, really, what good is the god of flings if he cant practice what he preaches?). Once he grew into his powers, he rejoiced in them, and made good use of them. However, one time he angered a powerful goddess in disguise. He's unsure which one, however. She set a curse on him. If he were to ever illusion himself and the woman in question saw him as her perfect man; then he would be bound to settle down with her. Not that that would change his habits, he just wouldnt be able to wander as far, and would have to take care of any children produced. Luckily for Taanasa, the chances of this happening are very, very slim. Currently he just wanders the land, looking to erm... spread the love.

LadyNozomi

LadyNozomi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:17 pm
Funds

Currently I have about:

800/800k

Donators:

heart Lisirra- January 2007 envelope!
heart Werewolf Of London- 10k

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:17 pm
Extra

LadyNozomi

Lisirra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:17 pm
Noz, I utterly love this idea biggrin <33 He's gorgeous, and I love his powers, lol. So awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:41 pm
Aww! Thanks *snugs*

LadyNozomi

La Fantome de le opera

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:37 am
This is an awesome idea, Nozomi! I hope you get him.

'BAWM CHICA WHA WOOOW~ cool '

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:30 pm
Thanks! heart

LadyNozomi

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:11 pm
Amazing idea, Nozomi. *loves the concept and the design*  
[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash