Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Parent's Lounge
Last Letter Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like some more games like this to respond to?
  yes
  no
View Results

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:22 am
laughter - I would bet that you spent a lot of time laughing at each others misunderstandings!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:10 am
ROUGH

Sometimes my boys play too rough with their little sisters (there's a 12 year span from oldest to youngest!). They're constantly being told, "not so rough, they're smaller than you". One is now a football player and LOVES it - he finally gets to be as 'rough' as he wants!  

moosiklady

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:58 am
Hungry - I'll bet he is hungry all the time now he is getting bigger and into sports so much!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:08 am
SHOPPING!

You would not believe the amount of food we go through! I'm at the grocery store all the time. We have 4 kids and three adults in our house, so feeding everyone is a big deal. And YES, my football player is the biggest eater in the house! (Thank goodness he's balanced out by my 9 year old daugher who can get full eating half of a sandwich.)  

moosiklady

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:08 am
Gruff Is he at the stage where he is just a little gruff with everyone because that is more "manly"?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:19 pm
FEMININE

My daughters are SO different from their brothers - They've been brushing their hair 10 times a day lately! Of course, they're not ladylike, when you want them to be though - suddenly when they're all dressed up they decide to run around like the little nuts they are!  

moosiklady

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:49 am
enviousI was always just a touch envious when my children could get away with things that I only dared to WANT to do!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 am
saliva- baby drool need i say more lol  

Ariana Silverfire

Alien Bibliophile

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:21 am
asking - how many times did your children ask "Why?" and just kept asking and asking... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:09 am
MsRoseLovingJo
asking - how many times did your children ask "Why?" and just kept asking and asking... 4laugh

GUESSING -

Worse yet is when they guess, and 'think' they know the answer, instead of stopping to actually figure it out! (One of my girls hates to admit she doesn't know EVERYTHING!)  

moosiklady

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:02 am
genious - Don't we all wish we actually WERE as smart as we would like to be - especially when dealing with the child that "already knows it all"! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:11 pm
Stationary-sometimes i wish my kids would stay in one place!  

Ariana Silverfire

Alien Bibliophile

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:54 am
yon - with all their flitting hither and yon - it can be quite exhausting, can't it? Most of my children where only stationary for more than 10 minutes if they were asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:07 pm
NOW

With our kids going off to school, you realize how quickly they grow, so you need to enjoy them as they are, right now! They grow all too quickly!  

moosiklady

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:11 am
wishing - I still find times that I wish I had enjoyed each stage a little more comfortably - but I guess that is where grandparents help, reminding us they are just children - and WONDERFUL and AMAZING children at that! (grin)  
The Parent's Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff