Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Archives Part Duex~
~*~ HAPPY HOLIDAYS~*~ From The Omega Family.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holiday Gold
  *Hugs*
View Results

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:08 am
Just a note hoping all your holidays are going well. Please, leave comical, inspirational, or embarrassing holiday tales here.

Let us know what Santa brought you!

Leave a Holiday Wish or two!

Be safe, may your New Year be twice as blessed as your last one...

heart Angel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:10 am
Will do when I return, dinner is done....Yummy......Holiday Mistletoe kisses!  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Crows Raven

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:46 pm
A new cell phone! *Camera phone!* A case to hold my phone in it!
Some make-up things
Pajamas, fluffy socks, sweatshirt *Tinkerbell Style woot!*
1G RAM for this sucky a** computer that I love so frikken much
A totally awesome video card that can't go into my computer because they're so old.

I think that's it lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mr and Mrs RDS!

Aliator and Ziven!

Clavi

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:31 pm
hat is cute! I like it....(The Art) Good Job.

I am still getting gifts so I will compile my list later.....

Happy new Year (to come) Everyone!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:26 am
wow nice art~ ^_____^

congrats! ^___^

pwahaha happy holidays guys~  

kiwiKassa

4,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:03 pm
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:28 pm
Well after we were out of town, we managed to have one child falling into the pool and the same child a few days later managed to assist her cousin into flooding the bathroom upstairs causing really bad water damage to the ceiling and light fixtures below. and for christmas i got new cookware and new silverware lots of clothes and the like! but now i am back and hopefully i can handle gaia and webkinz at the same time!

love,
star  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow_Princess_1260

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:34 am
hmmm... an embarrassing/comical tale... I have 2...Well... I went to Texas for Christmas... I was with my boyfriend... and i had the sudden urge to play monopoly... So we were walking out the door to go to Walmart to pick up the game, when his mom said that they had a board in the attic. So we pulled down the ladder and climbed up. The ceiling is very low, so we had to crawl for a little bit. Once we were in the part of the attic that we could walk, my boyfriend noticed his old super soaker. It is one of the really old... but really big ones. He picked it up and started pumping it while saying how it used to be his favorite toy. He then proceeded to hand me the super soaker and walked over by the self that housed the monopoly board. I pointed it at him, and pulled the trigger... nothing but a puff of air came out, but it still made him jump. I began to laugh as he jokingly burned me a look and went back to fetching the board. I began to pump it up again, expecting just air to come ou of it again. Well... when i pulled the trigger.... extremely gross smelling, brown water splashed all over his arm. I swear to God... it smelled like skunk water. I have never seen my boyfriend run/crawl so fast in my entire life. The whole way he was saying how bad it smelt and how gross it was. For the first couple of minutes... i just stood there in shock... then i broke out laughing so hard that i could not stand.

Now for the second story, which i promise is shorter... My boyfriend had decided to take me to a beach... because I live in Wisconsin and have never been near the ocean before. While we were driving, he saw a really big monument of a shark, three dolphins, and a bunch of water and sea shells. Something anyone could NOT miss. He pointed to it and told me to look. Well... when i looked... I saw a tile store... so i said, "OO a tile store." secretly in the back of my mind... i was thinking, Why the hell did you want me to look at that? We have passed 12 other tile sotres. He then proceeded to point more and said, "No, look...." So i did... except when i looked again, all i saw was a freakin firework stand... so once again i proceeded with..." OO a firework stand. " Thinking the same exact thing i was thinking before. Then he pointed more vigorously. "NO LOOK... THE SHELL THINGY!!!!!!" At that moment, i finally spotted it, and was scrambling for my camera...

and those are my stories... Merry Christmas and a happy new year... a tad bit late  
~Archives Part Duex~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games