Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
what element do you feel more greatly in touch with? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which element are you more in touch with?
  im an Earthy person
  im an Aquatic person
  im a Pyro person
  im an air/wind person
  nature person...in general
  all of the above, and more
  they are all so great...cannot decide.
  not really sure
  Here you go, for the "poll whores"
View Results

mairemhor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:11 pm
I'm a Capricorn, an Earth sign. However, I feel a strong pulling towards water. I think it just depends on the moment or what type of person you are. Just because you are a certain Zodiac sign doesn't mean that you have to be that sign to the T.

p.s. I've been Pagan for four years, and I don't think that anybody needs to be a vegetarian unless their diet demands it. Eating animals and plants is a part of the circle of life. It's kind of beautiful,if you think about it. Animals die to support us and we die to support the Earth. I think it's very non-Pagan to be a veggie because that means that you are rejecting the circle of life. (Unless of course, you are a veggie because you cannot afford organic meat...eating non organic meat certainly isn't helping the animals or the world...)

So tell her to put that on her plate and eat it. =]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:30 pm
I am most closely affiliated with wind and water.  

10 of Diamonds

Chlofer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:47 pm
definetly water....i've been an h20 baby from the womb ahaha I love water omg I love it so much ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:43 am
Upon introspection I find that I have a delicate balance of Water and Air energies...or so it would seem to me. But at the same time, I have an uncanny ability to make plants flourish and grow passed their health expectations, and when a fire blazes, it is as if I am high on some sort of drug; hypnotized and glazed. Maybe I just am awed by the whole of nature...some how I find it hard for me to fall into one category...

PS:

I was born on 4/20, which is the cusp of Aires and Taurus...actually I think I was born within the hour the two stars transpired.  

Akwila

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:42 am
I'm definitely at home with air; I love watching incense smoke rise and flow, and I LOVE windchimes. My zodiac sign is earth, though I was born right at the taurus/gemini cusp, so it's both earth AND air and everything.

I have an extreme discomfort around water. I cannot dive into a pool, can't go down to the bottom of the deep end. I'm actually very afraid of it. I know how to swim and all, but I don't like to go into it much. I ish weird. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:10 am
advanced fire. i started with lightning and electricity and i'm working my way through the others.  

luciferi nocturnum

Conan The Barbie Doll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:47 pm
I'm an air 100%. I'm impulsive, I've always wanted to go bungee jumping and skydiving, and I love speed (not the drug xd , I like going really really fast!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:53 pm
I'm an a water person. I'm open, clean, and fresh. According to my friends (I don't agree complete) I'm slightly chilled. Though that not the entire me, but I feel more free flowing and willing to change on something, but can go pretty icy on other topics. I don't feel 100% water, but I feel closer to that spirit then others.  

Electra Luna

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:00 am
I am definitely water. I feel connected to all bodies of water, no matter what it is, and I l.o.v.e. the ocean.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:39 pm
I have a fondness for all the elements in their own ways however, when doing spellwork I do tend work mostly with fire.

My element according to astrological sign is water. I usually work with water when doing cleansings or generally need a lil recharge.

I find air rather soothing at times, (although I know it to be chaotic as well) work with it occasionally but generaly don't other than simply requesting it's presences in circle.

Earth always grounds me. (Go figuer huh? xp ) and is my element of choice for grounding and strength and general comfort. When things are a bit hectic in life if I can just stop and feel the earth under my feet for a moment I know I'll be alright. Even at times of extreme sorrow and lonelyness in the past I knew if nothing else I had the ground beneath me and as small as some may think that is, it was something and it was enough.  

HedgeWitch of Desmond

AnurenDark

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:13 am
I'm pisces and I've always found that I'm attracted to water, I'm most like water and fit my element perfectly. I go with the flow, adapt, I'm calm, I (according to my friends) calm others and I'm generally very relaxed. I guess I'm just not one of those in-between people (for once in my life).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:41 pm
I've always felt the most in touch with water, but I'm an air sign.  

D3sertFl0wer666

Necriathon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:18 am
I am a Mutable Fire type by sign and nature, though I believe that I am aided by all four. I call them by their name to aid me when I need it. But I can make fire with anything, wet or dry. It always comforts me to look deep into a flame. And to this day I will argue that fire is a living being amongst elements. It breaths, it feeds, it grows, it kills, it breeds, it dies. Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:03 pm
I, by nature, am born to fire. But I am drawn to all elements. I like to listen to my surroundings whether it is the forest behind my house with the wind gently pushing me with a smile and a whisper, the oceans at my feet, or the bond fire at the neighbors.  

[lady joker]

Alicara

1,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:36 pm
I'm definitely an Air.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff