Reply Outdoor RP Areas
[ORP] The Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antoinette Devereux

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:10 pm
"I'm glad Carrot Top has been MIA lately, ******** that cowardly douchebag." She sneered, fluffing up somewhat at the mere mention of the man 'in charge'.

The mention of journals caught her attention while she trekked them through the sun warmed sand for a bit longer. "What journals...?" Clearly, she had no clue what these were, but they were of interest to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:25 pm
"He's a man of family values, ain't he?" A smirk tugs at the corner of the opossum's lips. "And ta think, I came heeah with tha intents of makin' nice with him and gettin' in touch with tha otha side a' tha family. He'd probably bring his mom here and stick 'er with an animal shot, too."

His toes had become too long to fit comfortably into any shoes, especially not with the opposable big toe he now had. He drapes an arm around the squirrel-woman's shoulder, thoughtfully tapping a finger on her. "Tha journals? Old family records, so ta speak... concernin' this very island, in fact," he says, his tone now grim as he recollects the contents of these journals. "Concernin' one man, my ancestah -- Nick's, too -- and some experiments involving animals..."

A frown crosses his face as he rubs his eyes beneath the lenses of his glasses, shaking his head slowly. "...I had almost forgotten about that all. Dammit, I wish Nick hadn't taken tha damn things..!"  

Anatoli Schreier

Outdoor RP Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces