Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)
The Dark Is Waiting ~ Fantasy RP ((OPEN/ Not Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor counter
  + 1
View Results

Anglophilic Changeling

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:06 pm
((I'm only here for like five minutes but I'll be online a bit later (=^.^=)))

The man commended her singing and assured her he wouldn't harm her, but Avalon's nature prevented her from loosening her grip on her dagger. The lions weren't the threat, but the possibility of a surprise attack were still there. His face was still hidden. Avi didn't like that, it meants she wouldn't be able to identify him if he attacked her and ran off; she wouldn't be able to find him or report him to the authorities. 'Not that they could do anything, local unrest has been taking up most of their time. Not to mention the Nightlings...' Avi thought.

"Well, thank you...?? I don't believe I know your name," Avalon said. She refused to give her name until one of the others gave theirs. This was just too strange.

Andra nudged her master slightly and looked pointedly in one direction. 'The caves...' Avi thought. 'Another is coming?'

"All right, just what is going on here? A fourth is going to join our party and I still have no proof any of you mean no harm," Avi said angrily. If they were after her, which the Order warned her about, then she'd be dangerously outmatched. She had nothing for close combat but her dagger and a large feline, and that could only keep her alive for so long.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:14 pm
"how rude of me my name is soren i'll show you allof me face when i know you beter or if you just really want me to"as he heard his lion say more were coming he pulled out his dagger incase the the person coming was going to hurm them  

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xSingxMexAxLullabyx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:55 pm
Maiu put her hand over her kunai knives in case the ones talking were going to hurt them.Hiro went ahead and tried to sniff out the trail.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:47 pm
"Thank you Soren," Avi said, relaxing just a bit. At least it was something. He seemed protective over his face. 'Bad memories must shroud his face, much like my tattoos,' Avalon thought. "I'm Avalon," she said. Now to find out the woman's name...

Avalon then turned to the white haired woman. She was obviously older than Avi, but age doesn't determine strength and agility. "And your name is...?"

Andra relaxed when he master did, but not completely. Another was approaching and she would need to be on guard. Besides, she smelled a dog, and naturally she didn't like dogs very much.

((And I realized Avi's tattoos are a little detail I forgot to mention so I'll put that in her profile (^_^; ) wink )  

Anglophilic Changeling

xSingxMexAxLullabyx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:05 pm
Hiro stopped and howled.Maiu knew they found them.She grabbed two kunai knives and threw one at a tree near the strangers.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:27 pm
As soon as the knife hit the tree Soren lion roared.Soren put his dagar away then pulled out his two swords and ready himself to fight  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anglophilic Changeling

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:02 pm
Suddenly, a knife was flying through the air. It flew right past Avalon. She sprang into motion, her dagger flashing. The knife had come from the fourth stranger, a woman and her wolf. Avalon flew in the air as she bounded to the woman. Avi raised her knife and put it to the woman's throat.

"And just what the hell was that for?" Avi asked her coolly. 'Just as I let my guard down this crazy woman throws a knife at me. Today does not seem to be my day...' Avalon thought to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:47 pm
"Stop or at least let her talk"Soren said as he put his swords away then he walked over to the girl with his dagger in his hand"she might have just thrown that knife to see if we would hurm her"Soren said as the white lion pulled the knife out of the tree then walked over to soren and sat beside him  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dragon_Mage06

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:43 pm
((Whoa, I need to stop going to work >.>))

Karah listened to the two of them talk, but before she could give her name, she was interrupted by a dagger whizzing by the girl's head and then the girl jumping into action. Karah was impressed with her fighting skills; that explained why she wasn't concerned about traveling alone.

She followed the girl at a more casual pace, concerned about why this newcomer had attacked them, but realizing that it was already under control. She stopped in front of their attacker and a little to the side. "Personally, I'd just love to find out whether or not you wanted that knife to hit and who you wanted it to hit," she said, glaring.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:49 am
"I just tried to get your attention,I wasn't trying to hit anyone,except for the tree."Maiu explained.Hiro stood by Maiu.Hiro saw a cat and he growled loudly.  

xSingxMexAxLullabyx

Anglophilic Changeling

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:47 am
The woman didn't try to move as Avalon held her dagger to the woman's throat. That was a good sign at least.

"Stop, or at least let her talk," Soren said from somewhere behind her.

Avi didn't comply, but was relieved that the Soren wasn't an accomplice of the woman. If he was, then he was a damn good actor. Somehow, Avi felt that wasn't true. Then the other woman spoke.

"Personally, I'd just love to find out whether or not you wanted that knife to hit and who you wanted it to hit," she said.
"I just tried to get your attention," the newcomer explained. Her wolf growled at Andra.

Upon seeing that nobody in the clearing knew this woman, Avalon backed off. She held her dagger defensively. "Well you got our attention, now what?" She said. 'Just a simple 'howdy folks' would have sufficed!' Avalon thought angrily. She didn't like being caught unawares.

Andra wasn't too pleased that the dog was actually a wolf. She bristled when it growled at her. She hissed back, baring her sharp claws at the wolf.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:46 pm
Soren took the knife from his lions mouth then they walked over beside Andra and stood on both side of her and roared at the wolf.Soren looked at the knife "This isn't something that you should throw at people like that"soren said to Maiu  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xSingxMexAxLullabyx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:54 pm
"It isn't like it dangerous now, I haven't sharpen my knives for a long time.The most damage it could do to you is poke you."Maiu said."I live in this forest with the other wolf demons and we are very territorial."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:57 pm
"Oh but if i was you wolf i would mess with the cat or my lions"Soren said as looked at her wolf.  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xSingxMexAxLullabyx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:40 pm
Hiro growled at Soren."Hiro is not a wolf demon though, he's a real wolf.The real wolf demons are much more dangerous."  
06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games