Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Could you really call the Organization Evil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plush Dust

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:36 am
Organization XIII were, in my opinion, human in what they did. Basically, humans do what they want to do and do what is necessary to get what they want--especially if its something worth dying for. In this case, they were fighting for their hearts. Who wouldn't fight to their last breath to get something that would identify themselves as true beings? They were doing what any norma person would do.

(This is just my opinion, and how I viewed it, so if you have an argument about it, please don't bash every thing I say, argue with dignity and with facts supporting your argument))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 am
Snuffaluffikin
Organization XIII were, in my opinion, human in what they did. Basically, humans do what they want to do and do what is necessary to get what they want--especially if its something worth dying for. In this case, they were fighting for their hearts. Who wouldn't fight to their last breath to get something that would identify themselves as true beings? They were doing what any norma person would do.

(This is just my opinion, and how I viewed it, so if you have an argument about it, please don't bash every thing I say, argue with dignity and with facts supporting your argument))

I would have to agree on your points, however, there is a line one needs to realize when they are fighting for a certain goal. All goals have a boundary line and when one crosses that boundary line, the goal often becomes twisted and maniacal.

Although most of the members did not seem to take it to truly that height, Xemnas did and was a power hungry monster because of his desires while the remaining members seemed to keep in mind the original goal, Axel seeming to be the only one who actually stood against it in his final moments with Sora (most tragic moment ever! crying )...

And their manipulations they used put them well beyond that boundary, warping, twisting and in few cases, erasing memories of their victims or suspects with Namine's help.

As for the others comments on "stealing" hearts, they really didn't steal anything per-say. The hearts were already gone. They were of diseased people who became heartless, so in a way, by liberating heartless from the world, they were using the hearts to their own ends, but I don't really think that classifies as stealing them.

And, naturally, when a person(s) takes things into their own hands beyond what is necessary or deemed acceptable, they become, in a sense, corrupted. Not necessarily evil (except for the obvious Nobodys) but they weren't good either.

In alignment terms, they were benefiting themselves, working for a cause of their own but were not helping, nor directly going against the tide of the protagonists (until much later of course when their goal was threatened), so they would be placed in a Neutral Evil side by my perspective and how they fit that bill.

The link regarding alignments and what they mean will be provided for you here and I'm sure once you read 'em through, that was where the Organization pretty much belongs, with of course exception to a few of the choice characters who were indeed overly antagonistic.

The Alignments

Yaakov-Tovah

Romantic Vampire

7,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

jazxsora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:56 am
I personally think their cause was a good one. sure most were evil, but certain ones like Axel, Roxas, and Xion were totally good. But certain ones (like xemnas, Saïx, and Xigbar) are total evil jerks. Being a person who beat KH2 before playing 358/2 days, I constantly asked myself while playing days if these guys truly are evil. Truly, I don't think they are actually that evil.  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff