So, we were watching Rocky in class. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Frank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:36 pm
No joke.
A friend of mine, Molly, and I went to a holding room during a pep assembly instead of going to an assembly. Because they're dumb, at least at our school.

So we got sent to the computer lab. And we plugged in headphones and watched Rocky in the holding room, about to the Touch-a Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me.

But we were yelling back at the computer screen and putting folders on our heads and s**t. Then the teacher told us to unplug the headphones from the speakers during the Timewarp so she could listen.

And we all, that being Molly, the teacher, and I, did the Timewarp in the middle of class.

One of the admins, Mr. Flip, came into the room when we were doing it and played Riff along with us. I was Magenta, Molly was Columbia, and the teacher was a Transylvanian.

How great was that? Have you ever had any moments in class like that, or in broad daylight, pertaining to RHPS?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:15 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Oh gosh yes. Last year in my cooking class at the high school one day my teacher let us play the soundtrack while we cooked. There was even a moment of doing the timewarp as opposed to getting our work done. It was fantastic. =D

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Erotic Nightmares
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:08 pm
That is incredibly awesome.
My friends and I will randomly burst out into songs from Rocky. Or one time before class we started yelling callback lines at each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:05 pm
Silver555
That is incredibly awesome.
My friends and I will randomly burst out into songs from Rocky. Or one time before class we started yelling callback lines at each other.

Haha. Once my orchestra teacher was being a d**k, and we were all eating hot dogs in class.
So I yelled "MR. HALE UR A HOT DOG LOL" and threw mine at him.

He laughed for like, five minutes.  

Doctor Frank

nick-simmons-can-KISS-me

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:43 pm
That is totally amazing! My school is way too conservative for the subject of Rocky! Even most of my friends give me blank stares when I mention RHPS!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:16 pm
My friend did an ethnography on RHPS and during the presentation she showed her Anthropology class how to do the time warp lawlz.  

Neo-Generation Hippie

Doctor Frank

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:15 am
izzygirlxp
My friend did an ethnography on RHPS and during the presentation she showed her Anthropology class how to do the time warp lawlz.

*snorts*
I should do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:49 am
that is so freaking awesome that you guys were able to do those things. it seemed that when i was in school (waaaayyyy back when...) no one but my clique even heard of rhps.  

hexboyfriend

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

The_crochness_monster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:52 pm
Yeah Me and my buddy sing the Rocky songs during sixth hour...and We did the time warp once..but my teacher told us to sit down and shut up...He was having a bad day any other day he would have brought out a video cam and put it on youtube...it saddened me because I was Magenta and I was told to shut up..and I had just perfected the voice.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:53 am
omg we had to do sherades once in grade school and I totally did Rocky horror picture show. I made a dumb a** out myself but I met my best friend that way! xd  

GDs_Rosie

[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]

Aged Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:33 pm
yep.
all my friends are into rocky.
we will burst into song at any given time.
one of my old teachers used to sing with us. :]

lately, not so much. although my bff and i did go to denny's the other day. it was late (after a school dance) and i was like AHHH DENNY'S. ROCKY HORROR MEMORIES. so we started singing, and these two guys (who were playing dungeons and dragons at the table behind us) just jumped right in. it was really amazing. lol. we time warped in formal dresses.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:55 pm
*Does the time warp again*  

GDs_Rosie

intentionally blank
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:24 pm
That's awesome! XD

A lot of teachers at my high school liked RHPS. For Halloween one year, my mom, some teachers, and I tried to organize a midnight showing of the movie at school for the students in town... but we were shut down. crying And my mom had said I could dress her up (she was going to be Magenta n.n)

One time at uni my friend and I were going back inside the school after going out for a night time smoke, and there was this really annoying guy we were trying to avoid... and all of a sudden, I was like, "we'll play along for now and pull out the aces when the time is right!" surprised

My friend hadn't seen the movie rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:34 am
I suggested we watch it one day in my history class, because we were discussing something about how society needed to be retained, or something like that. It made me think of the line "society must be protected", so I said we should watch it. But I live in a conservative town and everyone was like "ew no wtf", including my teacher. neutral  

Alluring Spider

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces