Yes
  No
  Not old enough to vote
  I am unable to vote for a reason other than age
View Results

KoRnfucius
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:49 am
Does anyone here vote in real-life polls besides the ones online? I'm talking about local and nationwide elections mainly. I'm curious to see how many young people are involved in politics. If you're not old enough to vote, do you plan to in the future when you are of age? Do you think voting's important? Why or why not?

I myself did vote on the statewide referendums recently. This was my first year voting, and it made me feel good. I think it's sad that most of my generation seems either uninformed or just plain uncaring. I do see it as a civic duty, and a right that not all people are blessed enough to have. I think this speaks to me as a woman too because in my country (the good ol' US of A) women weren't always allowed to vote and in many places in the world today that remains true.

Tell me what you think, all opinions are encouraged.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:14 pm
I have never voted before, me being 19 right now. I do know what's going on in the political world, atleast enough to get by. It's not like I don't care about it but more like political stufff...bothers me...ya know? This stuff seems like it's been going downhill since like...the 1960s. Nowadays, it's like you're voting for a whiner or an a*****e, or the independent. Woo! Anywho, if you if you brought me to a voting spot, I'd vote. Not enough motivation to go do it myself.  

Braun Avarail

KoRnfucius
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:27 pm
I can see that. At times I get discouraged. It's hard to know exactly what you're voting for, things are worded tricky and I agree with you about the candidates. I want to vote in the upcoming presidential election but so far I haven't been impressed at all by anyone running so I don't know what I'm going to do yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:59 pm
I don't, not only because I don't have the age, because I think it can be dangerous and sometimes I have no idea for what I'm voting  

Nekogal19

Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff