Oddy's Quests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:52 pm
I'm just going to post info on the two SoAs I'm questing for, one of which is a god.

1. You are here.
2. Quest Muley post (i.e. funds post)
3. Theriz'nospün
4. God of Wanderlust  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:52 am
*clears throat*

Alright, currently, Zee has
1400k out of the needed 1150k for both quests!

Zee has saved enough for both quests and is now waiting for slots to open!  

Fancy McPantsman

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:02 pm
User Image

Name: Theriz'nospun
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: (Please only put a specific pride/pack if this character is being born into that pride/pack. Otherwise, please put 'rogue.') Rogue
Parents: (if applicable) N/A
Offspring: (if applicable) N/A
Description: Theriz's base coat is white. Starting at his head, his muzzle, and nose are white. There are black circles around his eyes which give him a haunted look. The sclera of his eyes are black, and the irises are pure red. The ends of his mane hair are tipped in a dark gray that is almost black. See picture for best reference. All of his limbs fade from white into pure black at the paws. His tail is black, except for the tuft which is pure red.
Reference Images: (if applicable)See above

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:03 pm
User Image

Name: Zururuka (Wander about)
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
God of: Wanderlust
Powers:
He can instill the desire to wander in others, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a physical wandering. He might provoke someone who has had only one interest in the world to go out and learn something new. He likes to take people out of their comfort zones, and put them in situations where they can grow. He does have a mischievous streak and sometimes just does it to play a practical joke.

He can also create illusions, making himself look like other creatures so that he can pass where a lion may be barred.

Ruka was born without wings, and while he is able to manifest them, mainly for the purpose of reaching the God's Sanctuary, or to quickly answer the prayer of one of his followers, doing so requires energy and leaves him tired afterwards. He prefers to walk whenever he can, which befits a God of his baliwick.
Parents: None
Offspring: None
Description: Ruka's base color is white, and he's a rather lean lion, always being on the move. His mane is a sandy blond color, and very shaggy. Fringes of it stick out and partially cover his eyes, which are a dark blue. There are bronze markings on his pelt. The above reference shows them the best. His tail is long, and has a floofy look to it, the hair being much longer, and starting much earlier than the typical tuft at the end. The entire tail is bronze shading to an oxydized blue at the tips. On either side of his head, his mane has been drawn together into two purple tubes bound with black string, and ended with small circles of bone. He has five earrings in his left ear. The top one is made from jade, and the bottom four from various kinds of wood.
Reference Images: (if applicable) See above.

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:47 am
Donators!

Bluefire Dragonz donates some AWESOME art of Zururuka!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:31 pm
New art by Bluefire Dragonz is up! You rock, Blue! <3  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:55 pm
lol Zuru must be an arch-rival of the Goddess of the Lost and my quest Goddess of the Found. He'll cause us so much trouble xD

-flings support- I might do some art for you sometime; I LOVE his concept <3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:43 am
Oh, Peke? I love her name, even if I can't remember the entire of it. It really rolls off the tongue! Good luck getting her!

And thank you! However, Zuru's more of a lover than a fighter. wink I can see why their domains would clash, though.

It's awesome of you to offer art! I almost love artsies more than gold, cause all his pictures turn out great!  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:26 pm
I made some lineart people can use for male lion cubs. I'll post it here, so you peeps can find it!
User Image

Did I mention it's huge?  
[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces